The Musician Forums > Guitar Central

True Acoustic Tone

<< < (74/1463) > >>

Kulas:

--- Quote from: maxi_musikero on September 05, 2007, 10:14:53 AM ---
pag nag-install ng pickup sir, dba bubutasan parin ung gitara for the input?  yun kasi ung slight fear ko...hindi pa ko nakakapag-customize ng gitara.  ung likod nga ng ovation ko ndi ko pa mabuksan kahit screw lng yun..hehehe!   :lol:

sori kung mejo slow sa uptake...this is very new stuff for me.  thanks!   8-)

--- End quote ---

yeah, bubutasan sha. both under the saddle and on the endpin. but those are very discreet compared to making a hole on the top side of your guitar to fit a small box in. usually the output jacks are fitted sa endpin eh. and hindi naman ikaw yung gagawa nun yourself. of course sa lutihier na.

maxi_musikero:

--- Quote from: GGBR on September 05, 2007, 10:18:25 AM ---Max,

Kulas is the acoustic master....his words are the 'law'.... :-)

--- End quote ---

kaya nga i was waiting for his replies sa mga previous posts ko eh!   :lol:

maxi_musikero:

--- Quote from: Kulas on September 05, 2007, 10:25:46 AM ---yeah, bubutasan sha. both under the saddle and on the endpin. but those are very discreet compared to making a hole on the top side of your guitar to fit a small box in. usually the output jacks are fitted sa endpin eh. and hindi naman ikaw yung gagawa nun yourself. of course sa lutihier na.

--- End quote ---

thanks for the advice sir!  ano pong mga magagandang pickup brands here in the philippines?  and meron po bang pickup na hindi nakakabit sa soundhole?  i want the front of my guitar to be immaculate kasi as much as possible.   8-)

thanks very much!   :-)

Kulas:

--- Quote from: maxi_musikero on September 05, 2007, 11:04:12 AM ---thanks for the advice sir!  ano pong mga magagandang pickup brands here in the philippines?  and meron po bang pickup na hindi nakakabit sa soundhole?  i want the front of my guitar to be immaculate kasi as much as possible.   8-)

thanks very much!   :-)

--- End quote ---

yup the under-saddle pickups i was talking about are very discreet, hehe. nilalagay sha sa ilalim ng saddle. so pag hindi sha plugged, you wouldn't think that it had a pickup.

yun lang, the sad thing here in the philippines, hindi readily available yung mga magagandang acoustic pickups. the only ones being sold here are AER and seymour duncan. i don't know kung may distributor ng fishman or martin or l.r. baggs dito. dati meron pero nagsara na.

teka maxi, ano ba guitar mo?

maxi_musikero:

--- Quote from: Kulas on September 05, 2007, 12:45:26 PM ---yup the under-saddle pickups i was talking about are very discreet, hehe. nilalagay sha sa ilalim ng saddle. so pag hindi sha plugged, you wouldn't think that it had a pickup.

yun lang, the sad thing here in the philippines, hindi readily available yung mga magagandang acoustic pickups. the only ones being sold here are AER and seymour duncan. i don't know kung may distributor ng fishman or martin or l.r. baggs dito. dati meron pero nagsara na.

teka maxi, ano ba guitar mo?

--- End quote ---

ovation tangent, multi-sound hole with OP30 pickup.

but i'm planning to buy an all-wood pag nakaipon...im thinking mga 2-3 months at the least.  i received so many useful comments and suggestions in this thread, particularly kina Sir GGBR and Sir Farseer.   :-D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version