hulika

Author Topic: Pinoy tori amos fans  (Read 2798 times)

Offline spacedog

Pinoy tori amos fans
« on: June 28, 2004, 07:34:45 PM »
a friend made an egroup for all pinoys who adore Tori Amos' music.

if you are a toriphile and this thing interests you, feel free to join us. pinoy toriphiles are scarce but i hope that they are not about to go to extinction.

the group will give us all the chance to just talk about how much we adore tori and the magic of her music.

text me your email address at 0919 4778050 if you want to be added in the group.

thank  you muchly.
you always felt like suede, there are days i am your twin "peekaboo" hiding underneath your skin~

my fear is greater than my FAITH but i walk~

Offline x_kolehiyala

Pinoy tori amos fans
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2004, 04:35:25 PM »
c standofish fan ni tori amos! hihihi..
"The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool." -Lester Bangs, Almost Famous

Offline pinoymusika

• Philmusicus Addictus
Pinoy tori amos fans
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2004, 12:23:34 AM »
Hey if you guys like Tori Amos, you should watch out for this local artist named ISHA, she's coming out with an album next month. She's in the Tori Amos mold, plays very agressive acoustic piano and sings and writes songs in a similar vein.

Offline Tarkuz Toccata

• Philmusicus Addictus
Pinoy tori amos fans
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2004, 11:39:56 PM »
Quote from: pinoymusika
Hey if you guys like Tori Amos, you should watch out for this local artist named ISHA, she's coming out with an album next month. She's in the Tori Amos mold, plays very agressive acoustic piano and sings and writes songs in a similar vein.

Where can we watch her?
The common saying that the ears are the ultimate judge in music production? To some extent they certainly are, but as we are now aware, they can also be fooled extremely easily. -- "How The Ear Works" (2011) by Emmanuel Deruty