hulika

Author Topic: Scalarizer Thread  (Read 258635 times)

Offline deltaslim

• Philmusicus Addictus
Re: Scalarizer Thread
« Reply #425 on: February 01, 2007, 12:18:04 PM »
Damn bakit kasi hindi ko binabasa si Hayt.  Basta maka tres lang sa EE 18 and EE 25.  Tapos yung vector algebra ko panis.  Kasi ang Math 55 na may 3-variable integration (rectangular and spherical) hindi pre-req kundi co-req ng EE 18.  NIyah!

Eh, dead giveaway itong course names na to eh...  ;-)

Papa Joric, nag talent show ka ba sa STS? (Sorry OT)

Hindi sa STS. Sa Humanities oo.   I played a Robert Johnson set w/ bottleneck on a Lumanog guitar. Tapos may ethnographic study pa ako ng folk blues lyrics. 

I'm a sad hopeless blues freak...

Offline dominant_chord2005

• Veteran Member
« Reply #426 on: February 01, 2007, 12:22:44 PM »
From the words of bluejem it transforms ur normal guitar signal into scalar waves therefore the tonal range is wide.

Kaya pala Scalarizer  :-)  although hindi ko pa din maintindihan in theory, pakabit na nga lang ako and hear the difference para maintindihan!

I'm no expert but this seems like an inaccurate technical description based on a philosophy which scalar/wave theory ahnd quantum physics took pains for several generations to debunk.  According to quantum physics/wave theory, the duality of matter and light in behaving as both particle and wave won't actually magically transform "guitar signal" into "scalar waves".  The concept of "guitar signal" sounds a lot like particle theory, as if it were composed of discrete particles, whilst "scalar waves" would make it sound more continuous, wave-like, and therefore musical (which is what it really is)  This is the difference in school of thoughts that separated the old and new schools of physics.  Reality didn't change, only our perception and understanding of it.  How BAMF has actually leveraged this knowledge of scalar/wave theory and made discoveries of his own is what intrigues me no end. 

BAMF - I upgrade my earlier motion for a FAQ/wiki to a 'white paper' instead on Scalarizers. Write it up sometime para ma-include ka sa next National Inventors Awards!  Maybe Oas will be involved as a peer reviewer. ;-)

papa joric....as what we always say here in Customer service..."Im very sorry sir but I am not technically -trained to explain this scenario to you." I tried to explain it in layman's approach since i'm no electronics gur. censia na ser...hehehehe.  sir..we're on the phase of creating the BAMFx website to widen the market reach ng scalarizer saka ng bakemono DS1 mod. For everybody's info lng..I will include there contact information ng dealers and soon to be endorsers...
"Practice makes perfect."

Offline deltaslim

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #427 on: February 01, 2007, 12:27:06 PM »
San yan ? UP ? Uyyy ! Kargado between the ears !

Si Spraken Hayt . Syet yung lecheng yun. Electromagnetics. Haaay. Buti na lang night class ako nun, tamad na yung teacher magturo. Kaya yung mga exam namin, flux density na lang banda. Straight division lang ang operation ! Nge...OT.

Damn bakit kasi hindi ko binabasa si Hayt.  Basta maka tres lang sa EE 18 and EE 25.  Tapos yung vector algebra ko panis.  Kasi ang Math 55 na may 3-variable integration (rectangular and spherical) hindi pre-req kundi co-req ng EE 18.  NIyah!

Eh, dead giveaway itong course names na to eh...  ;-)

Speaking of Math...  I took Math 303 (I'm sure you know what that means).  The first one I dropped; the second one I failed (I thought I dropped it na pero didn't complete the process, didn't show up for classes, so ayun binagsak ako ng prof!  :x); the third one I passed w/ a 2.25 (IIRC).

Ang siste at malas ko, I attended all three courses with the Intarmed class at 7-830am twice a week!  Aaaarggghhh... twas hard to keep up w/ those geeks na nga tapos yung teacher ambilis magturo kasi buong class ang bilis matuto... except me!  Anyway, I got it on my 3rd try, and was allowed to proceed w/ my thesis (which I got a 1.0 on, btw ;-) )

Offline BAMF

• Board Moderator
« Reply #428 on: February 01, 2007, 12:31:35 PM »
Einstein kinda reconciled that particle/wave thing, as he showed in light particles. While Photons are defined as light particles, the individual photons have this group behaviour that allows them to take the shape of a wave. Now the dynamics of that group behaviour...I have the answer, but it might freak you out too much, so...in person na lang. Einstein himself observed and theorized the behaviour, although he had no explanation for it, or at least one that he could accept. But had he accepted what he thought he saw, he could have stumbled on the Unification theory in one fell swoop.

Ganun din sa electromagnetics. The guitar signal is a clump of travelling electrons (particle) that have a group behaviour that allows them to behave like a wave (e.g. sound waves).

While I truly truly am flatterred, I'm an Engineer and not a Scientific Theorist. I don't think I have the intellectual capacity to describe the actions involved in terms of fully detailed wave equations. :D . Besides, I think Tesla already did, so just better we look at his work and find practical applications for them. Scalarizer one of them :D

From the words of bluejem it transforms ur normal guitar signal into scalar waves therefore the tonal range is wide.

Kaya pala Scalarizer  :-)  although hindi ko pa din maintindihan in theory, pakabit na nga lang ako and hear the difference para maintindihan!

I'm no expert but this seems like an inaccurate technical description based on a philosophy which scalar/wave theory ahnd quantum physics took pains for several generations to debunk.  According to quantum physics/wave theory, the duality of matter and light in behaving as both particle and wave won't actually magically transform "guitar signal" into "scalar waves".  The concept of "guitar signal" sounds a lot like particle theory, as if it were composed of discrete particles, whilst "scalar waves" would make it sound more continuous, wave-like, and therefore musical (which is what it really is)  This is the difference in school of thoughts that separated the old and new schools of physics.  Reality didn't change, only our perception and understanding of it.  How BAMF has actually leveraged this knowledge of scalar/wave theory and made discoveries of his own is what intrigues me no end. 

BAMF - I upgrade my earlier motion for a FAQ/wiki to a 'white paper' instead on Scalarizers. Write it up sometime para ma-include ka sa next National Inventors Awards!  Maybe Oas will be involved as a peer reviewer. ;-)
Doghouse Recording Studio: http://doghousestudio.webs.com
Cel: 09282843633

Offline deltaslim

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #429 on: February 01, 2007, 12:35:00 PM »

papa joric....as what we always say here in Customer service..."Im very sorry sir but I am not technically -trained to explain this scenario to you." I tried to explain it in layman's approach since i'm no electronics gur. censia na ser...hehehehe.  sir..we're on the phase of creating the BAMFx website to widen the market reach ng scalarizer saka ng bakemono DS1 mod. For everybody's info lng..I will include there contact information ng dealers and soon to be endorsers...

uy brader elmo - i didn't mean to offend your anyone.  i'm already awed by folks' customer service nga e.  i just don't want newbies and the uninitiated to start thinking these stuff is 'black magick' (or maybe it is, may virgin goat's blood e!).  on a personal and philosophical note, i also happen to think that old physics thinking has contributed to many of the world's ills, incl. wars, genocide, racism, environmental destruction and global warming, etc.

anyway, there's a technical explanation to this obviously highly replicable process and--without divulging his trade secret--it would be nice if such a description na pang-layman could be made available.  but a white paper that could stand for peer review would be nice too. 

more power to you guys and see you on Sat!

Offline BAMF

• Board Moderator
« Reply #430 on: February 01, 2007, 12:53:32 PM »
Eto na lang papa joric. When electromagnetic waves cancel out (say north to south poles and + and - charges) ...where do they go ? They don't leave as heat energy (the common waste energy).

And according to the 2nd law of Thermodynamics, energy cannot be created nor destroyed. So where do these cancelled waves go ?

I also have an answer to that. It will freak you out to think about it, but when you do, you can see that energy (wave?)  and matter (particle?) are interchangeable. It's in the most famous physics equation of all time. E=mc squared.

Offline psychic_sushi

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #431 on: February 01, 2007, 12:54:26 PM »

uy brader elmo - i didn't mean to offend your anyone.  i'm already awed by folks' customer service nga e.  i just don't want newbies and the uninitiated to start thinking these stuff is 'black magick' (or maybe it is, may virgin goat's blood e!).  on a personal and philosophical note, i also happen to think that old physics thinking has contributed to many of the world's ills, incl. wars, genocide, racism, environmental destruction and global warming, etc.

anyway, there's a technical explanation to this obviously highly replicable process and--without divulging his trade secret--it would be nice if such a description na pang-layman could be made available.  but a white paper that could stand for peer review would be nice too. 

virgin goat's blood? has to be the eldest of the pack, preferably female but male will do. and a black coat is a must as there are very audible differences in the harmonic spread

black has the most even harmonic accentuation, the dna string color code contributes to behavior of the nucleus. :wink:

you'll be surprised when you drop by on saturday  :-D
"The world needs more great guitarists, not more lumber critics."

Ron Kirn

Offline BAMF

• Board Moderator
« Reply #432 on: February 01, 2007, 12:57:22 PM »
Yea. And white goats, because of their color, also have a different tonal effect because white, technically, contains all frequencies in the spectra ! :D :D  :D

virgin goat's blood? has to be the eldest of the pack, preferably female but male will do. and a black coat is a must as there are very audible differences in the harmonic spread

black has the most even harmonic accentuation, the dna string color code contributes to behavior of the nucleus. :wink:

you'll be surprised when you drop by on saturday  :-D

Offline deltaslim

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #433 on: February 01, 2007, 12:59:10 PM »
Eto na lang papa joric. When electromagnetic waves cancel out (say north to south poles and + and - charges) ...where do they go ? They don't leave as heat energy (the common waste energy).

And according to the 2nd law of Thermodynamics, energy cannot be created nor destroyed. So where do these cancelled waves go ?

I also have an answer to that. It will freak you out to think about it, but when you do, you can see that energy (wave?)  and matter (particle?) are interchangeable. It's in the most famous physics equation of all time. E=mc squared.

Pucha, now you're talkin!  I'm glad someone's asking the tough questions about those mysteries.  This is exciting, mind-blowing stuff, bro! 
« Last Edit: February 01, 2007, 01:02:14 PM by deltaslim »

Offline deltaslim

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #434 on: February 01, 2007, 01:01:05 PM »
Yea. And white goats, because of their color, also have a different tonal effect because white, technically, contains all frequencies in the spectra ! :D :D  :D

Teka, isn't black the 'color' that contains all the frequencies in the spectra?  That's why mas mainit isuot ang black kesa sa white pag naarawan?

Offline deltaslim

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #435 on: February 01, 2007, 01:04:13 PM »
I do have to apologize for dragging the discussion OT into college courses and physics. Ang importante, if it sounds good on your guitar, yun na!  .... Proof of the pudding is in the eatin'... You can't argue with results... Ang di lumingon sa pinanggalingan... and so on...

Offline BAMF

• Board Moderator
« Reply #436 on: February 01, 2007, 01:06:49 PM »
White ! :D . Hehehe...ang di marunong mag-gitara, wag  bibili ng mahal na gear. Uy ! Kasabihan ni Pilosopong Tasyo naman ! Humanities naman ! Nyahahahaha...sakit sa ulo ng Physics :D

I do have to apologize for dragging the discussion OT into college courses and physics. Ang importante, if it sounds good on your guitar, yun na!  .... Proof of the pudding is in the eatin'... You can't argue with results... Ang di lumingon sa pinanggalingan... and so on...
« Last Edit: February 01, 2007, 01:20:16 PM by BAMF »

Offline radimere

• Veteran Member
« Reply #437 on: February 01, 2007, 01:19:44 PM »

Teka, isn't black the 'color' that contains all the frequencies in the spectra?  That's why mas mainit isuot ang black kesa sa white pag naarawan?

black=sum of all pigment colors (subtractive color model)
white=sum of all light frequencies (additive color model)

Sorry at hanggang dito lang ako pwedeng makisabit sa diskusyon. I'm still into electronics pero lumipat ako sa AS galing Melchor  :-D

Offline glassjaw_jc

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #438 on: February 01, 2007, 01:23:12 PM »
Parang gusto kong pumunta para lang pakinggan explanation ni BAMF. My Physics is skechy but I know some of the basics like, "the higher you are, the harder you fall"  :-D
Surf's Up!

Offline Taoistguitarist

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #439 on: February 01, 2007, 01:26:43 PM »
Huhuhu wala ka nang dahilan dalawin ako fafa Reggie.

Pero sana marinig mo ang mga peds ko ngayon. Nung una tayong magkakilala, uhuging newbie modder pa lang ako nun. Ngayun...mababasa mga panty nyo sa mga bagong ped mods ko nyahehehe.

oo nga eh! sobra busy these days! yung ts808 ko na kay mike na. :-D may stock akong sd1 and 2 that sound great alrdy.i wonder if may makakalikot pa tayo once i drop by again?

ayus ka talaga!

also don't forget this scalarizer's consequential capability: humility inducer!

Offline BAMF

• Board Moderator
« Reply #440 on: February 01, 2007, 01:30:06 PM »
My oh my ! Did we humiliate someone already ? :D :D :D

Teka teka...let's make it more "physics" sounding. Did we humilify someone already ? Let's change the name then ! The humilifier !

Huhuhu wala ka nang dahilan dalawin ako fafa Reggie.

Pero sana marinig mo ang mga peds ko ngayon. Nung una tayong magkakilala, uhuging newbie modder pa lang ako nun. Ngayun...mababasa mga panty nyo sa mga bagong ped mods ko nyahehehe.

oo nga eh! sobra busy these days! yung ts808 ko na kay mike na. :-D may stock akong sd1 and 2 that sound great alrdy.i wonder if may makakalikot pa tayo once i drop by again?

ayus ka talaga!

also don't forget this scalarizer's consequential capability: humility inducer!
« Last Edit: February 01, 2007, 01:33:20 PM by BAMF »

Offline titser_marco

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #441 on: February 01, 2007, 01:49:28 PM »
God, the physics of this is starting to scare me. BAMF, do you have links to some Tesla documents that discuss this? I'd like to TRY to read them, since my idea of physicl theories basically came from Stephen Hawkings' "A Brief History of Time." :) I'd really like to understand how the scalarizer works just so I can sleep soundly at night. :)
I'd rather be sharp than flat.

Offline skunkyfunk

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #442 on: February 01, 2007, 01:56:37 PM »
BAMF, does the scalarizer have something to do with mutual inductance? 

ANother thing - how does it differ from a Sonic Maximizer or Aural Exciter?  Parang ganoon ang impression ko sa comments ng lahat...

Offline bugoy

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #443 on: February 01, 2007, 02:03:33 PM »
BAMF, does the scalarizer have something to do with mutual inductance? 

ANother thing - how does it differ from a Sonic Maximizer or Aural Exciter?  Parang ganoon ang impression ko sa comments ng lahat...

yep based din sa comments na naririnig ko its like Sonic Maximizer... specially after hearing kulas's soundclips only w/ the BBE sonic Maximizer you have control on the effect

Offline vaisteen2003

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #444 on: February 01, 2007, 05:30:00 PM »

black=sum of all pigment colors (subtractive color model)
white=sum of all light frequencies (additive color model)

Sorry at hanggang dito lang ako pwedeng makisabit sa diskusyon. I'm still into electronics pero lumipat ako sa AS galing Melchor  :-D

uhm sabi ng teacher ko nung high school

Black is the absence of light.

GAS Free 2007
"As long as it matters, as long as you're here with me now"

Offline tumorwarrior

• Veteran Member
« Reply #445 on: February 01, 2007, 05:37:53 PM »
blak yata is pag inabsorb nya lahat ng light at wala sya nireflect as opposed sa white na lahat nirereflect nya
FOR SALE: PSE MILLENNIUM V5 COMPOUND BOW <br />50lbs draw weight/ 27" draw legnth (+/-2")<br />complete with sight, center stab, dampers, carter triger, Easton X10 Arrows, bow case<br />40K lang san ka pa. Pm me for contact details

Offline Pope

• Philmusicus Noobitus
« Reply #446 on: February 01, 2007, 10:56:57 PM »
Hey everyone,
Just wanted to share.

I've been thinking of buying new pups for my guitar for a long time na, but I didn't have enough money, or I saw something else I wanted to buy. But recently, my friend had his guitar scalarized and it sounded great!

For the price, I just had to try it out. I had my Washburn CT2Q scalarized last monday by sir BAMF and we compared the 'before' and 'after' with three different kinds of scalarizers, and we could really hear the difference.

I eventually chose the 'metal' scalarizer to be installed permanently on my guitar, and an added 'acoustic' scalarizer (hehe), which doesnt even need to be soldered.
It took out the muddiness of the neck pup and the harshness of the bridge pup. Instead of hearing that sharp sound when you strum, it turned into a smooth 'quack', hehe, an LP that quacks. The sound became richer (for me) and fuller, and there was added sustain.

He showed me his prototype 'acoustic' scalarizer, and I liked it so much so i convinced him to sell it to me narin, hehe. I have both installed in my guitar right now, and I love how it sounds!

I dont have to buy new pups, in which a pair would cost around 7k+. The mod's very affordable, and actually I think is more than worth it. I'm very happy with the scalarizer, it made my guitar from a "good sounding guitar, to a great sounding axe!"
Thanks sir BAMF! I might drop by your shop again soon, hehe.
" Both feet planted firmly on the clouds..."

Offline silentspring

• Veteran Member
« Reply #447 on: February 01, 2007, 11:47:48 PM »
Kasi, pag narinig mo ginagawa ng scalarizer sa stock pickups mo, iiyak ka't magsisisi na bumili ka ng bagong pickups hehehe.

Uy hindi naman...good pickups sound better naman with a scalarizer.

Hehe!! Benta na lang sa Classifieds Section kung sakali!  :-D

Offline micr0chimp

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #448 on: February 02, 2007, 01:26:38 AM »
langya, sumakit ulo ko sa diskusyon na yun ha...baka mas madaling maintindihan pag lasheng tayong lahat.  :-D

Offline xjepoyx

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #449 on: February 02, 2007, 04:07:10 AM »
Its OFFICIAL!!! Elegee Customs and BAMFX have tied-up already!!! Both Jon's and BAMF's geniueses will be ONE on all custom guitars!

pics will be uploaded by bluejem
« Last Edit: February 02, 2007, 04:14:30 AM by edgeofillusion-jepoy »
good girls go to heaven. bad girls go to my room!  [/i]