hulika

Author Topic: "G3: Guitars for Good Governance"... Daanin natin sa tugtog ang pakikibaka!  (Read 7601 times)

Offline deltaslim

• Philmusicus Addictus
Re: "G3: Guitars for Good Governance"... Daanin natin sa tugtog ang pakikibaka!
« Reply #50 on: February 29, 2008, 01:26:38 PM »
Before we talk about good governance, let's talk about peace and kissing and making up.  I hardly see that in this forum, especially between some folks here.

:roll: :roll: 

I wonder what your point is... or what you're up to...

Offline deltaslim

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #51 on: February 29, 2008, 01:33:32 PM »
i will inform them today (magkikita-kita kami sa makati rally today hehe..), then i'll drop you a message.. teka, san pala conspiracy?

Sa Visayas Ave. Just across Shell gas station.

If you still have the energy, drop by kayo sa Backdoor Blues Cafe tonight after the rally.  Some of our friends who go to these rallies like to retire back to Backdoor when they're done.  Backdoor is at 154 Maginhawa St., Sikatuna Village, QC. Accessible via V. Luna/Anonas or Philcoa.

Offline skunkyfunk

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #52 on: February 29, 2008, 01:55:09 PM »
   :roll: :roll: 

I wonder what your point is... or what you're up to...

Dude, my whole point is, before we talk about feuds in the government, we should try to govern ourselves as individuals of a community much better. 

:mrgreen:  :-D

Offline deltaslim

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #53 on: February 29, 2008, 02:22:00 PM »
Dude, my whole point is, before we talk about feuds in the government, we should try to govern ourselves as individuals of a community much better. 

:mrgreen:  :-D

Oh really... then why dont you start with yourself?   Butting in with off-topic asides that stem from some personal agenda or 'axe to grind' doesn't seem to reflect what you SAY you are trying to espouse. 

Do you give that advise to your friends when they make personal insults and call people 'dumb'? 

If you want to kiss and make up with someone, why don't you just go right ahead.  I don't know what I or this thread have to do with any of that.   Stay out if you don't intend to help out to this cause. 

Offline deltaslim

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #54 on: February 29, 2008, 03:06:45 PM »
Mods - Can you pls lock this thread na lang.  It's hopeless - even good motives and initiatives are derailed and tarnished. Tsk tsk.

All -   Those who are still interested to play, or who have ideas (this might become a series... until things change...), please just PM or email me deltaslim@gmail.com.   I will PM the confirmed participants w/ updates and instructions going forward.  But March 26 is certainly booked already. 

Good luck to us and our country!

itchybrain

« Reply #55 on: February 29, 2008, 03:43:49 PM »

For whatever happens to this thread, lets all support this. I will for sure.