hulika

Author Topic: Behringer U-Control UCA200  (Read 27507 times)

Offline skin

• Philmusicus Addictus
Re: Behringer U-Control UCA200
« Reply #50 on: January 12, 2011, 02:47:07 PM »
cant make this thing work.
can anyone help me out to setup my amplitube to work with my UCA202.

im not sure if it is the MIDI settings with ASIO. tried Direct X settings but i dont hear my guitar at all. im using windows 7, adobe soundbooth for recording, and amplitube 3

here it's how its plugged: guitar => UCA202 => soundcard line-in.

To be sure, disable mo other soundcards sa device manager.  Issue dito is isang soundcard lang ang ginagamit ng asio4all.  But you can use multiple soundcards using asio4all.

Offline soulexp

Re: Behringer U-Control UCA200
« Reply #51 on: January 29, 2011, 08:59:43 PM »
Hi, quick question would there be any issues with making it work with Music maker 16 premium havent gone around it yet and was thinking on the settings I have to setting I have to make on MMM16 for it work prefectly with the UCA. thanks
If you believe everything is achievable, Then nothing is impossible!!

Offline KitC

• Prime Moderator
Re: Behringer U-Control UCA200 n00b problem
« Reply #52 on: January 31, 2011, 08:54:29 AM »
If you use ASIO4ALL drivers, you can record with more than 1 UCA200 using ASIO.

If behri properly implemented their asio drivers, multiple should appear as one aggregate device, similar to how multiple RME cards operate within the same computer. Unfortunately, it seems that asio4all is the only way to go with multiple UCAs. Another concern of mine is potential timing drift since the UCAs are not synced with each other - not necessarily a problem if you record on a per song basis, but a nasty problem when you start recording a full length concert.
Sonar 4.04PE/5.2PE/7.02PE/8.31 PE, Project 5 v2.5.1, EmulatorX 1.5, Cubase SL2, Ableton Live 7.14,  Intel Q6600 MSI P43 Neo 4Gb Crucial Ballistix Tracer DDR2-800, Emu 1820m, Yamaha DSP Factory, Terratec DMX 6fire