hulika

Author Topic: Sleeping Beauty syndrome: Beth fell asleep on the sofa one day and didn't wake u  (Read 744 times)

Offline mozart123

• Philmusicus Addictus
By rights, Beth Goodier should have finished university by now and started her training as a child psychologist. With a string of impressive exam results as well as a confident, outgoing personality, she was a young woman who had every reason to believe she had a bright future ahead of her.
But then in the run-up to her 17th birthday in November five years ago, Beth fell asleep — and didn't wake up properly for six months. For 22 hours a day, she kept sleeping, only waking in a dream-like trance to take a little food and drink and go to the toilet.
Over the past five years, Beth's mother, Janine, calculates that her daughter has been asleep 75 per cent of the time.
Beth, now 22, is one of more than 100 young people in Britain diagnosed with Kleine-Levin syndrome (KLS) — known as Sleeping Beauty syndrome.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3980288/Sleeping-Beauty-syndrome-Beth-fell-asleep-sofa-one-day-didn-t-wake-SIX-MONTHS-Five-years-aged-22-sleeps-time-victim-baffling-condition.html#ixzz4RMDUZGq5
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
check out my new page:Condo for sale Luzon.

Offline marzi

• Ang Na Ang Na!
  • Philmusicus Supremus
ang baho siguro nyan.
I turned myself into a monster to fight against the monsters of the world.

Earth Crisis - Nemesis

Offline red lights

• Philmusicus Addictus

papaliguan ko yan para magising
Kahit na nasasaktan, Hindi pa rin mahindian

Offline marzi

• Ang Na Ang Na!
  • Philmusicus Supremus
yung hininga nyan parang death metal siguro amoy.
I turned myself into a monster to fight against the monsters of the world.

Earth Crisis - Nemesis