hulika

Author Topic: The Island Rock Show 4: Crossing the Rubicon feat. I-ray  (Read 677 times)

Offline adok

The Island Rock Show 4: Crossing the Rubicon feat. I-ray
« on: February 22, 2010, 09:52:06 AM »
Island Rock Entertainment, in cooperation with Rubber Duckie Music, Y101fm.com, Kalye Musika & i-amtv, presents

The Island Rock Show 4: Crossing the Rubicon feat. I-ray
with guest performances by Freefish, Lady Ransom and Flicker Fusion.

The Island Rock Show is a series of concerts that celebrates only the very best of independent music.

This fourth show is entitled The Island Rock Show 4: Crossing the Rubicon and will feature the Filipino independent reggae rock band I-ray.

The title of the show is derived from the I-ray song 'Cross the Rubicon', which will be part of their repertoire for that night.

'Crossing the Rubicon' is a metaphor for a point of no return. Its origin goes back to 49 B.C. when General Julius Caesar crossed the Rubicon River of Northern Italy in defiance of the Roman Senate.

IRE shares this sentiment as we come of age, enter into our fourth show and continue brewing a proud artistic revolution -- this is our point of no return.

The Island Rock Show 4: Crossing the Rubicon will happen on February 27, 2010 at Guerrilla Radio Restobar, Pasig City, Philippines.

Our media partners for this event are:

1. Underground Radio 105.9
2. Bandstand Philippines
4. Indie Pinoy
5. Radio Pilipinas
6. Magna Kultura Foundation
7. Agimat Music
8. IndieJam

The Island Rock Show. It's an experience.
http://www.islandrockentertainment.com

Offline kornbip99

Re: The Island Rock Show 4: Crossing the Rubicon feat. I-ray
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2010, 03:23:34 PM »
Up for this!

Offline citrix_01

Re: The Island Rock Show 4: Crossing the Rubicon feat. I-ray
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2010, 07:42:22 AM »
I was at the gig last night and I-RAY brought the house down!!!  :-o
false prophets will burn in hell....