The Musician Forums > Pinoydrums

Pinoydrums Bio Thread (Introduce Yourselves Here!)

<< < (157/157)

Zelman:
Hai Guy's I am Newbie for this Website :")

My Name is: ELVIS DUMANGAS

.. I already 23 y/old ( oo Matanda na:) ) Starting to Play a Drums Since 2012 till Now,
i Use my talent for God's Glory, But Willing to Jam and Fellowship some Rock Band, Christian Band, Enything Basta band :") . Cause there's no reason para ipagbawal ang pag samasama ng mga Band, (unbelievers and Believers) Right ?   

.. Im Using GTX Drum Gear (Cheap to other, hehe.) Zildjian High-hat, Crush and Ride and With Remo Skin, . . .

.. i Love Playing Drums like Pop, Jazz Specially a Christian song, and i have a Band, Name as Excelsis Band on my Church. and We have a Concert this Year, Some Churches and Event Inviting us to be a Guest to His Gathering's and Event . . .

i think that's all.

Thank you and God Bless..

Zelman:
Hai Guy's I am Newbie for this Website :")

My Name is: ELVIS DUMANGAS

.. I already 23 y/old ( oo Matanda na:) ) Starting to Play a Drums Since 2012 till Now,
i Use my talent for God's Glory, But Willing to Jam and Fellowship some Rock Band, Christian Band, Enything Basta band :") . Cause there's no reason para ipagbawal ang pag samasama ng mga Band, (unbelievers and Believers) Right ?   

.. Im Using GTX Drum Gear (Cheap to other, hehe.) Zildjian High-hat, Crush and Ride and With Remo Skin, . . .

.. i Love Playing Drums like Pop, Jazz Specially a Christian song, and i have a Band, Name as Excelsis Band on my Church. and We have a Concert this Year, Some Churches and Event Inviting us to be a Guest to His Gathering's and Event . . .

i think that's all.

Thank you and God Bless..

ivan.drum321:
Name: Ivan Mendoza

I've been a drummer since:
Jan 2016

I play drums for:
SPF band

My favorite musical style/s:
rock,jazz,metal

My favorite drummer/s:
Ringo starr, Mike portnoy, Joey jordison, Lars ulrich

My musical influence/s:
Metallica,Beatles, Dream theater,Slipnot

My drum gear:
Fernado morias

I'm a proud drummer because: Nag drum ako para sa band ng mga tropa ko.

Additional info about myself: Crush ko si yayadub mahal ko si liza soberano.  :-D

allanfig:
Name: Allan Figueroa

I've been a drummer since: noob

I play drums for: none

My favorite musical style/s: classic rock, hard rock, blues

My favorite drummer/s: bonham, abe laboriel, grohl, brian velasco

My musical influence/s: zep, sabbath, gary clark jr, crowes, razorback, lenny kravitz, acdc, cry of love

My drum gear: fernando

I'm a proud drummer because: I am trying to learn how to play for my son

Additional info about myself:
my old drummer ran off with a dirty hooker so i decided to teach my young boy how to play.
i came here to learn so i could learn some stuff and pass it on to my little boy. I am a guitar player btw

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version