hulika

Author Topic: FS/FT: Apogee ONE (Portable Audio Interface w/ Mic) for Mac OS  (Read 136 times)

FS/FT: Apogee ONE (Portable Audio Interface w/ Mic) for Mac OS
« on: November 25, 2017, 08:41:47 PM »
Selling my all-in-one portable interface with built in omnidirectional microphone for MAC OS.

Original price was P18,000.
Selling it for only P8,000 fixed.

Comes complete with a breakout cable (1/4 and XLR inputs) and a USB cable of course. I will throw away an original Apogee mic holder which costs around P1500 on its own.

Item is fully functional. Just missing the two rubber stoppers at the back (refer to the pic). Donít worry, these are just minor cosmetic problems and this wonít affect the itemís functionality. Nonetheless, item is in a very presentable state. Feel free to test all you want upon meet up. You can also search the google for amazing reviews of this item.

RFS: Not being used anymore. Cannot afford to record with a laptop due to limited time and space since I just moved in to a new space for work.

Opening this for swap to a recording equipment/microphone which can be connected to an iPhone; well except the iRig since I already have one. Much better if Apogee MIC, Zoom IQ Series, or Focusrite iTrack Pocket.

Swapping value is P10,000. Shoot your offer.

Meet up: Pacific Star Makati (Weekdays)
Shipping: +250

PS: This is the original version.
PPS: For Macbook/iMac only. This is not compatible with Windows.