hulika

Author Topic: Alesis Electronic Drums Thread *merged*  (Read 3957 times)

Offline suspendead

Alesis Electronic Drums Thread *merged*
« on: May 28, 2010, 12:12:42 PM »
I'm not sure if there is a thread about Alesis yet but if there is, kindly post the link, Thanks. Anyway, I just want to find out if there is any store here in the Philippines who are selling Alesis Electronic Kit, does anybody know??? If you do, do you have a contact number, pricelist or models that they offer? Thank you in advance...
" I HEAR VOICES AND THEY DON'T LIKE YOU "

Offline powercharge

Re: Alesis Electronic Kit...
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2010, 12:53:53 PM »
Try TMS. Alesis kit uses Medeli pads and hardware. Iba lang ang module. I remember seeing a DM5 kit on display at EDSA Shang Mall a few years ago. Lyric ata naglagay dun.

Offline mondi99060451

• Veteran Member
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2010, 07:58:56 PM »
If you can get a DM5 Dennis, grab one, but keep in mind that the DM6 that Alesis released is not an upgraded version of DM5.  It's got the same Medeli samples wrapped in a different look/presentation.  You will find that the DM6 is nowhere near the quality of samples that the DM5 has.  I've been in contact with Alesis resellers here in Australia but up to this date, only the newer ones are widely available.  I ended up shelling out more for Roland mainly because its a waste of money to get the massively popular Medeli-brained electric drums.  The lifespan of latter are relatively short in terms of the sound quality and built.  It WILL get annoying to hear them (samples) repeatedly every time you use them.

Offline suspendead

« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2010, 10:07:21 PM »
If you can get a DM5 Dennis, grab one, but keep in mind that the DM6 that Alesis released is not an upgraded version of DM5.  It's got the same Medeli samples wrapped in a different look/presentation.  You will find that the DM6 is nowhere near the quality of samples that the DM5 has.  I've been in contact with Alesis resellers here in Australia but up to this date, only the newer ones are widely available.  I ended up shelling out more for Roland mainly because its a waste of money to get the massively popular Medeli-brained electric drums.  The lifespan of latter are relatively short in terms of the sound quality and built.  It WILL get annoying to hear them (samples) repeatedly every time you use them.

Thanks Mondi for the suggestion but im more interested on the DM10 hehehe. The DM5 is also good and I think thats another option but until now, I still have no idea who are selling them here in the Philippines. I may have to wait a long time or settle for a different brand. Thanks anyway...
" I HEAR VOICES AND THEY DON'T LIKE YOU "

Offline agwising

• Philmusicus Noobitus
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2010, 11:30:40 PM »
hi im new to this forum. and the reason i joined is because im in the market for electronic drums. any luck where i can find alesis drumkit? and if ever mas mura ba vs medeli kits? thanks in advance for your answers! :)

Offline vdonati_fan

• Forum Fanatic
Help: ALESIS Dealer for edrums
« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2011, 06:00:50 PM »
I'm not sure if this is the right place, i'm looking for the store that sells Alesis Edrums, specifically the DM10 model.

I appreciate any information that you would put to help me find what I need.

Thank you in advance.
"Praise Him with drums and dancing...Praise Him with cymbals. Praise Him with loud cymbals."- Psalms 150:4-5

Offline peeves24

• Philmusicus Addictus
Re: Help: ALESIS Dealer for edrums
« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2011, 08:16:29 PM »
avesco dati ang distributor ng alesis. not sure kung sila pa rin. check mo na lang sa eyp.com.ph yung phone pre

Offline vdonati_fan

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2011, 11:03:13 AM »
avesco dati ang distributor ng alesis. not sure kung sila pa rin. check mo na lang sa eyp.com.ph yung phone pre

Thanks, Pao! will check that out.
"Praise Him with drums and dancing...Praise Him with cymbals. Praise Him with loud cymbals."- Psalms 150:4-5

Offline miggi20

• Philmusicus Noobitus
« Reply #8 on: March 08, 2011, 03:11:38 PM »
saan po yung avesco? gusto ko rin po kasing bumili ng drum module. thanks!

Offline peeves24

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #9 on: March 08, 2011, 10:33:49 PM »
@warner: try mo kaya kausapin ang music source. medeli din pala gumagawa ng alesis

saan po yung avesco? gusto ko rin po kasing bumili ng drum module. thanks!

umm im best friends with google and he told me to go to http://www.avesco.com.ph/contactus.asp  :-D

Offline miggi20

• Philmusicus Noobitus
« Reply #10 on: March 09, 2011, 04:08:17 PM »
ayun! thank you sir peeves!

Offline vdonati_fan

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #11 on: March 10, 2011, 02:08:01 PM »
@warner: try mo kaya kausapin ang music source. medeli din pala gumagawa ng alesis

hey pao, ngayon ko lang nabasa message mo...i already asked TMS about their ekits, kaso medelli lang talaga ang offer nila and they don't have the 506 model I'm looking for.

thanks sa info!

Offline jonbautista

• Philmusicus Noobitus
Electrnic Drum Kit
« Reply #12 on: August 06, 2011, 12:56:09 PM »
Hi, just want to ask.  My new Alesis drum kit will arrive soon from the US and I'm very excited to play with it.  What wattage of an amp is good enough for indoor use? Do you have any recommendations where I can buy a new/2nd hand amp (3-way with bass and treble) less than 5k?

Thanks for the advice.