Tech Forums > ph.Cyberview

New Filipino Musician Social Site

<< < (4/8) > >>

Igor:

wait mode....

xaeroblade:

--- Quote from: brighteyesbayside on June 08, 2016, 07:27:32 PM ---always wanted to find out news about music, especially for the local scene. which is hard unless you know people.

im talking about the news feature side, specifically like in www.sputnikmusic.com

i think it'd be good, if there becomes a unifying open-source exchange of news and events for Philippine music

--- End quote ---

PULP used to be updated with almost every local gig, same goes with the Rakista site. And it would be nice if all genres would be covered as well. Nowadays some groups/blogs mostly feature the indie or mainstream artists, but as for those in metal, punk, prog...RARE.

x_japan:

--- Quote from: brighteyesbayside on June 08, 2016, 07:27:32 PM ---always wanted to find out news about music, especially for the local scene. which is hard unless you know people.

im talking about the news feature side, specifically like in www.sputnikmusic.com

i think it'd be good, if there becomes a unifying open-source exchange of news and events for Philippine music

--- End quote ---

I see. I checked the site. Luckily, we have a blog although we would need writers. If you know someone or if you are interested to be an author
in the site just pm me.

If you notice, the site has a lot of features that are user content based (e.g. places listing, ads, forums, blog). The blog alone would need several authors specializing in each genre.
So I really need some help. I hope there are writers here who might be interested. So to anyone who's reading this; as long as you can tell a story, updated in the local scene pm me.

x_japan:

--- Quote from: xaeroblade on June 09, 2016, 07:36:14 AM ---PULP used to be updated with almost every local gig, same goes with the Rakista site. And it would be nice if all genres would be covered as well. Nowadays some groups/blogs mostly feature the indie or mainstream artists, but as for those in metal, punk, prog...RARE.

--- End quote ---

I agree with you. All genres should be covered. Especially punk, metal, prog and even the J-rock local scene. It would attract and engage users who are interested in their respective genres.

xaeroblade:
As of the moment I'm in the jrock and metal scene. Got a lot of friends from the pretty much all over the place as well. If I got a notification of a gig, especially if I'm going to one. Might as well write something about it and include some pictures which I practically do almost every time I go to a gig.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version