hulika

Author Topic: Stock Market and investments atbp.  (Read 144036 times)

Offline mozart123

• Philmusicus Addictus
Re: Stock Market and investments atbp.
« Reply #125 on: September 28, 2018, 04:05:55 PM »
yung mahilig mag invest sa FOREX TRADING. foreign exchange trading.

SEC ADVISORY

20  October 2016

FOREIGN EXCHANGE TRADING

The advisory is prompted by the complaints of retail investors who lost their moneys to forex trading.

The public is advised that TRADING OF COMMODITIES FUTURES CONTRACTS IN THE PHILIPPINES (including Foreign Exchange Trading as consistently held by the Commission) and the pertinent RULES ARE STILL SUSPENDED pursuant to Paragraph 4 of Rule II of the Amended Rules and Regulations implementing the Securities Regulation Code.

Based on the reports, huge amount of money has been invested (usually in US dollars) in forex trading corporations where investors opened margin accounts to enable them to trade in foreign currency.  The so-called “experts” of the forex trading corporations execute foreign trade positions in behalf of the investors on the representation that investors shall gain profit as in the stock market.

It has to be reiterated that under Section 11 of the Securities Regulation Code “no person shall offer, sell or enter into commodity futures contract except in accordance with rules and regulations and orders of the Commission may prescribe in the public interest”.

The investors should also take the cue from the ruling laid down in Onapal v. Court of Appeals (G.R. No. 90707, February 3, 1993) where the Supreme Court stated in this wise: “xxx The payments made under said contract were payments of difference in prices arising out of the rise or fall in the market price above or below the contract price thus making it purely gambling and declared null and void by law.”

The public is encouraged to report to the Commission entities operating Foreign Exchange Trading and those acting as agents of these operators.

Our telephone numbers are: 584-6047; 584-7652

http://www.sec.gov.ph/sec-advisory-foreign-exchange-trading/
check out my new page:Condo for sale Luzon.

Offline mozart123

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #126 on: October 01, 2018, 05:28:28 PM »

Offline mozart123

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #128 on: October 10, 2018, 02:41:22 PM »
China's About to Sell Dollar Bonds in Middle of a Trade War

A year after its first sovereign sale of dollar bonds in well over a decade, China’s about to tap that well again. This time around, the reception isn’t likely to be quite as enthusiastic.

The $3 billion issuance of five-year, 10-year and 30-year securities, due Thursday, follows a jump in yields on benchmark Treasuries, and a slump in the yuan against the dollar thanks in part to China’s deepening trade-war with the U.S. While the Ministry of Finance hasn’t identified a purpose for the sale, underwriters had long expected a follow-up to last year’s $2 billion deal to help build out a benchmark yield curve for Chinese offshore borrowers.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-10-09/china-s-about-to-sell-dollar-bonds-in-the-middle-of-a-trade-war?utm_content=business&cmpid=socialflow-facebook-business&utm_source=facebook&utm_campaign=socialflow-organic&utm_medium=social

Offline gandydancer123

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #130 on: October 12, 2018, 10:49:29 AM »
anybody using first metro sec?
*RC MUSIC EMPORIUM *
PEDALS & ACCESSORIES FOR SALE
PM: http://talk.philmusic.com/index.php?topic=283433.0      FB: https://www.facebook.com/RcMusicEmporium

Offline mozart123

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #131 on: October 12, 2018, 05:30:43 PM »

Offline mozart123

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #132 on: October 13, 2018, 12:07:34 PM »
Investors Flee China Stocks as Foreigners Dump $1.4 Billion

Chinese stocks’ worst October start in a decade is scaring off the last remaining bulls.

Foreigners dumped 9.7 billion yuan ($1.4 billion) of yuan-denominated shares through exchange links with Hong Kong on Monday, just short of a record hit eight months ago, as mainland markets reopened after a week-long break. Ping An Insurance (Group) Co., Kweichow Moutai Co. and Hangzhou Hikvision Digital Technology Co. -- old favorites that jumped at least 97 percent last year -- were the most sold by overseas traders Monday.

The FTSE China A50 Index of China’s biggest companies sank almost 5 percent for its biggest selloff since January 2016, while the yuan slumped as much as 0.9 percent to 6.9315 per dollar, further damping demand for the nation’s assets.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-10-08/everyone-s-fleeing-china-stocks-as-foreigners-dump-1-4-billion?utm_content=business&cmpid=socialflow-facebook-business&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook&utm_campaign=socialflow-organic

Offline mozart123

• Philmusicus Addictus

Offline mozart123

• Philmusicus Addictus

Offline mozart123

• Philmusicus Addictus

Offline mozart123

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #141 on: January 17, 2019, 07:13:21 PM »

Offline mozart123

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #142 on: January 22, 2019, 05:03:49 PM »
SEC upholds PSE order on lifetime director ban on Joseph Calata, delisting of the agribusiness firm

https://www.bilyonaryo.com.ph/2019/01/21/sec-upholds-pse-order-on-lifetime-director-ban-on-joseph-calata-delisting-of-the-agribusiness-firm/

Sent from my PAR-LX9 using Tapatalk

Offline mozart123

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #143 on: February 05, 2019, 03:59:35 PM »
Canadian crypto exchange reportedly loses $190 million of customers’ money after founder dies

https://www.theverge.com/2019/2/3/18209586/cryptocurrency-quadrigacx-loses-190-million-founder-died-password

Offline rickbig41

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #144 on: February 05, 2019, 05:22:18 PM »
Malaki laking pera din yan, nakakapanghinayang yan if ever na wala siyang ibang pinagkatiwalaan sa wallet...
Those who did not learn from history are meant to repeat it...

Offline mozart123

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #145 on: February 22, 2019, 03:29:17 AM »
Kumakalat to sa Facebook ngayon!

Offline rebelrhetoric

« Reply #146 on: February 28, 2019, 11:36:46 AM »
SEC upholds PSE order on lifetime director ban on Joseph Calata, delisting of the agribusiness firm

https://www.bilyonaryo.com.ph/2019/01/21/sec-upholds-pse-order-on-lifetime-director-ban-on-joseph-calata-delisting-of-the-agribusiness-firm/

\

well well.. let's wait from Project Henry V

Offline mozart123

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #147 on: February 28, 2019, 12:46:45 PM »
Me investment ka ba dyan?
\

well well.. let's wait from Project Henry V

Offline mozart123

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #148 on: March 06, 2019, 06:01:27 PM »
What is the latest SEC advisory on BOSS Network?

The Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) has recently issued an advisory (as seen below) on BUILDING OUR SUCCESS STORIES NETWORK INC. (“BOSS NETWORK”), warning the public of the individuals and groups involved in such activities. The advisory defines the activities behind the scheme, and advises the public to take precaution in joining or investing in these groups.

In support of this view, Coins.ph does not endorse or is affiliated in any way with such activities or products. Moreover, we have a zero tolerance policy on fraud and scamming practices. In a separate article, we have enumerated tips on how you can avoid investment schemes and other online scams. We urge our customers to be extra diligent with their funds and to act within our User Agreement.

-------------------------------------------------

The Commission has received information that individuals or group of persons representing BUILDING OUR SUCCESS STORIES NETWORK INC. (“BOSS NETWORK”) are enticing the public to invest in the said entity online or through the internet.

Based on the information communicated to and gathered by the Commission*, a person enticed to be a member of BOSS NETWORK, must buy any of the following packages offered with the following information:

https://support.coins.ph/hc/en-us/articles/360000123381-What-is-the-latest-SEC-advisory-on-BOSS-Network-?fbclid=IwAR0-wqFpVF4EKQwMo05tPdA_rX2awifbWH9fqfnQrCllbnren86b0sdtTaU

Offline beansent

• Veteran Member
« Reply #149 on: March 13, 2019, 11:21:44 AM »
FYI magooffer ng bonds ang ALI through BPI initial investment is 50k tentative interest rate is around 6.70-6.80% credited quarterly for 7 year term. Final terms will come out daw this April sabi ng manager sakin just a while ago. kung may extra 50k kayo na you are not planning to use anytime soon this is a good avenue for investment, you might want to go to our preferred bpi branch and inquire.
good guys i've dealt with: RAPFM,devilmay,tukmol07
amanda,edward_DD,screamo_kid0113,buena.arjay@yahoo.com,dennispalle,marvz_0219,vinz,bossingboss,denden009, markezekiel, jrpogi, bwizett, rimuej, drazenjake