hulika

Author Topic: bakit maraming galit sa genre na EMO? - LOCKED!!!  (Read 84273 times)

Offline poetic_tragedy

• Philmusicus Addictus
bakit maraming galit sa genre na EMO? - LOCKED!!!
« on: March 25, 2006, 02:09:17 PM »
mga bossing mahilig akong makinig ng emo songs, kung ako tatanungin
emo talaga genre na gusto ko.
pero napapansin ko maraming ayaw o naaasar sa emo.
bakit kaya?

---may nabasa ako na kaya daw maraming naaasar sa emo kasi biglang sikat daw yang genre na yan. halos lahat ng kabataan ngayon yan ang pinapakingan. natatabunan na daw yung ibang genre. pero ayaw kong maniwala dyan sa sinulat na yan. oo emo ang genre ko pero may respeto din ako sa mga ibang genre. wala akong sasabihing kasiraan sa ibang genre kasi yan ang influences nila. irespeto natin ang isat isa, diba mga boss!

post nyo naman yung mga ayaw nyo sa emo genre?
gusto ko lang malaman. salamats!!!

(pero napansin ko...karamihan ng "posers" ngayon emo ang pananamit nila) shet! kudos![/b]
« Last Edit: December 15, 2006, 05:25:12 AM by Anthria »
Who should be blame when a leaf fell from a tree?...
Is it the wind that blew it away?
Or the tree that let it go? Or is it the leaf itself which never held tight?  *Mabuhay ang LOLATECHS 2007* "LOLA mo, LOLA ko...LOLA nating lahat!" - Boy Chillax

Offline cool2ny

• Veteran Member
Re: bakit maraming galit sa genre na EMO?
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2006, 02:10:39 PM »
Quote from: poetic_tragedy

(pero napansin ko...karamihan ng "posers" ngayon emo ang pananamit nila) shet! kudos![/b]

ayun ang isang dahilan kung bakit  :wink:

Offline 1604

• Netizen Level
bakit maraming galit sa genre na EMO?
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2006, 02:43:15 PM »
Personally, I don't give a sh*t about the genre but more on the uh ... style? It's like the new biggest trend that features fake emotional disorders, attention seeking, no individuality etc. - Thats why i hate it.
PRSman is our forum English Teacher. Please refer to him on courses regarding being an idiot. Thank you.

Offline Santo Muerte

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2006, 11:59:35 PM »
The kids who follow this trend used to be into rap metal.

Offline skunkyfunk

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2006, 12:16:33 AM »
Dude, I know a musician who has been into music like this even before it got the 'emo' name.  So I find it unfair to simply diss the genre because of the growing poseur population.  Every genre of music starts with originators, and once it's on MTV, the copycats follow.  

I am not a huge fan of emo.  Bands like Fallout Boy really hurt my ears.  But when I heard Paramore, I had new found respect for the genre.

Offline ralphot

« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2006, 01:41:44 AM »
that musician must be in his 30s or 40s by now. emo was already around as early as the 80s.

Offline riffscreamer

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2006, 04:55:53 PM »
Quote from: skunkyfunk
I am not a huge fan of emo.  Bands like Fallout Boy really hurt my ears.  But when I heard Paramore, I had new found respect for the genre.

I listen to emo, but I don't cry when girls don't like me. I just like the music.

And yeah, Paramore is a nice band. Ganda pa ni Hayley(vocalist).

Offline jeyvi

• Veteran Member
« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2006, 05:06:48 PM »
i do not hate emo... i just dont like em...

for some reasons...

emo's refuse to be happy. they always want to be depressed and write songs about getting dumped by their girlfriends or boyfriends... or about their pet dog or hamster.

:twisted:
check out my band KONTRA
www.kontra.ph

Offline kaloyster

• GOLD MEMBER
  • Board Moderator
« Reply #8 on: March 27, 2006, 05:09:46 PM »
emo kids kiss (and they ARE of both sex)
"Bulakenyo"? Then join Bulacan Music Facebook Group!

Offline bugoy

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #9 on: March 27, 2006, 07:12:06 PM »
Quote from: Santo Muerte
+1  :lol:

Offline 1604

• Netizen Level
« Reply #10 on: March 27, 2006, 07:23:10 PM »
Quote from: Santo Muerte

So true, so true that it's unbelievable.
PRSman is our forum English Teacher. Please refer to him on courses regarding being an idiot. Thank you.

Offline hello_apocalypse

• Veteran Member
« Reply #11 on: March 27, 2006, 08:16:49 PM »
because emo nowadays is a joke. it's full of posers that think wearing tight clothes and having '80s hairstyles = emo. also, current emo music is full of whiney bastards and it's just plain bad, man.

anyway, i like old school emo bands and a few modern ones. also, screamo. i miss the days when people would ask me what music i was into and i would mention liking some emo and they'd be like, "what's emo?" nowadays everyone immediately thinks of [gooey brown stuff] mtv rock bands when emo is mentioned. :(

Offline ioffendpeople

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #12 on: March 27, 2006, 11:01:16 PM »
Quote from: hello_apocalypse
anyway, i like old school emo bands and a few modern ones.

+1. Sunny Day Real Estate for life.  :D

You know, threadstarter, if you're into emo, then fine. It's not our authority to tell you that it's [gooey brown stuff] and that you should stay away from it.

Actually, I like Fall Out Boy. Maybe just their albums...They suck live. Real BAD. :?

Offline Sei

• Netizen Level
« Reply #13 on: March 28, 2006, 02:12:09 PM »
fake emotional disorders... they pretend to feel bad all the time... pretending like something is bothering them... and they make money by doing that... wow and emo kids right now cut themselves... and its stupid... cuz they cut across the road... if they are really sure to end there life they should cut down the road... i remember someone who did this... as in... her whole arm... looked like a choping board... god damn... and she would say to me "if feels so good! when the blood is starting to pump! augh!"  and emo is a lame version of goth... and thats what also bothers me... people who listen to emo think emo is metal... wowow they think its so "HEAVY" augh yeah! If i played some black metal to them i bet they would cry

im on a cliff
 www.yahooka.com

Offline kaloyster

• GOLD MEMBER
  • Board Moderator
« Reply #14 on: March 28, 2006, 02:37:47 PM »
i concur, Sei. yung mga emo pag nagpopost ng cut nila, nakalagay pa sa caption, "24 cuts lang naman.. lolz" i'm like, wtf? nasa tamang katinuan ka ba? and kung gusto nilang maglaslas, hindi sa BRASO! para naman kayong hindi tinuruan sa skwelahan nyan eh. SA PULSO PO, MGA EMO NENG AND TOY, sa pulso. kung gusto nyo matigok agad, SA PULSO inuulit co. SA PULSO, at HINDI sa braso.

meh.

Offline bugoy

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #15 on: March 28, 2006, 04:33:46 PM »
Quote from: sushiboy
i concur, Sei. yung mga emo pag nagpopost ng cut nila, nakalagay pa sa caption, "24 cuts lang naman.. lolz" i'm like, wtf? nasa tamang katinuan ka ba? and kung gusto nilang maglaslas, hindi sa BRASO! para naman kayong hindi tinuruan sa skwelahan nyan eh. SA PULSO PO, MGA EMO NENG AND TOY, sa pulso. kung gusto nyo matigok agad, SA PULSO inuulit co. SA PULSO, at HINDI sa braso.

meh.

hahahahaha  :lol:

Offline hello_apocalypse

• Veteran Member
« Reply #16 on: March 28, 2006, 05:29:29 PM »
Quote from: Sei
fake emotional disorders... they pretend to feel bad all the time... pretending like something is bothering them... and they make money by doing that... wow and emo kids right now cut themselves... and its stupid... cuz they cut across the road... if they are really sure to end there life they should cut down the road... i remember someone who did this... as in... her whole arm... looked like a choping board... god damn... and she would say to me "if feels so good! when the blood is starting to pump! augh!"  and emo is a lame version of goth... and thats what also bothers me... people who listen to emo think emo is metal... wowow they think its so "HEAVY" augh yeah! If i played some black metal to them i bet they would cry

lol, have you heard of the emo song? :P aaanyway, about emo kids and cutting... the saying is "goths cut, emo kids cry". apparently, emo kids are too pussy to cut themselves, lol. also, there's a big difference between people cutting themselves for whatever reasons they have and people cutting themselves because they're trying to kill themselves.

about emo and metal, naaah, i don't think so. the mistake they're usually making is that they think that emo bands around right now are actually good, lol. also, you should listen to screamo because some bands can get just as heavy and even heavier than black metal...

Quote from: sushiboy

meh.

like i said, there's a big difference between people cutting themselves for whatever reasons they have and people cutting themselves to attempt suicide. anyway, i know what you're talking about... it's gay because the cuts they have are usually so shallow. bwahaha. cut deeper! :lol:

Offline pallas

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #17 on: March 29, 2006, 10:25:49 AM »
coz the pained poet/ artist/ band is so passe :lol:
O Rose, Thou art sick! The invisible worm that flies in the night, In the howling storm, Has found out thy bed of crimson joy: and his dark secret love, Does thy life destroy.   

William Blake, The Sick Rose

Offline Sei

• Netizen Level
« Reply #18 on: March 29, 2006, 11:40:21 AM »
i disagree.. nothing can get heavier than mayhem!! WHOO!! haha.. but i do like some emo bands.. but they had to start a gimick that their blood is black and that they cry blood.. wow.. but to those who just stayed normal and continued to make good emo music, rock no! (with broken wings and anatomy of a ghost..)its heavy and its catchy.. i like it :D

im on a cliff
 www.yahooka.com

Offline Sei

• Netizen Level
« Reply #19 on: March 29, 2006, 11:49:32 AM »
the emo song, by adam and andrew is genious! haha..

" girls keep breaking up with me its never any fun.. they say they already have a pussy, they dont need another one.." hahaha  :lol:

im on a cliff
 www.yahooka.com

Offline Santo Muerte

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #20 on: March 31, 2006, 12:24:31 AM »
Quote from: Sei

That, in a nutshell, summarizes what these emo kids really are. Why don't they just point a gun to their heads & pull the trigger to relieve themselves of their "emotional burden"?

Offline Igor

• Philmusicus Addictus
emo
« Reply #21 on: March 31, 2006, 12:36:02 PM »
ako po d nmn sa galit ako sa emo na genre, kc malakas ang impluwensya ng emo ngyn lalo na sa mga kabataan, ang mdyo nakakadis appoint lang ung ibng mga batang emo gngamit un sa maling paraan.k2lad po ng nasabi ng mga senior member andyan na ung nagsusugat pa sila at kung ano2 pang gngwa sa sarili para masabi na malupit sila. kesa sa sugatan nyo sarili nyo magpatatto na lang kau.: )

and isa pa pong bagay ung ibang mga emo kids iba na ang tingin nila sa sarili nila. ung iba akala mo kung sino. Pero with respect un iba lang.

Pero kanya pa rin po tau ng mga trip na genre. Enjoy lang natin.

Bsta Sakin Metal rules especially DeathMetal!!!!!
Shot na!!!

Offline kaloyster

• GOLD MEMBER
  • Board Moderator
« Reply #22 on: March 31, 2006, 12:48:57 PM »
ang kinakaasar co lang naman, diba puro sila down, down down. na lagi silang api, aba, kawawa. pero pag nakita mo mga pics nila.. anlalake ng bahay, sasarap ng pagkain, aircon ang kwarto, gaganda ng gamit. wtf?!? ano pang nirereklamo ng mga to? sunud na nga ang layaw eh sasabihn pang "my mom hates me" etc etc. gimme a break.

meh.

Offline shadowm00n

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #23 on: April 08, 2006, 12:08:10 AM »
well, personally, sana wag kang magalit sa words ko. i really hate those emo stuff(sorry), i heard alot from my freind like finch n stuffs but it really sucks a lot! i read 1 a column of an emo band from a famous magzne,the guitarist cant even explain what he's doing siguro bara bara nalang! away kalye! 8)  so pano kmi gaganahan?? wala man lang challenge.. kahit sound trip ang hirap sakyan. pero kanya kanyang trip lang yan! i truely respect your opinion.
ahhh.. cege pa koya! agoy!

Offline riffscreamer

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #24 on: April 08, 2006, 10:19:30 AM »
Quote from: shadowm00n
well, personally, sana wag kang magalit sa words ko. i really hate those emo stuff(sorry), i heard alot from my freind like finch n stuffs but it really sucks a lot! i read 1 a column of an emo band from a famous magzne,the guitarist cant even explain what he's doing siguro bara bara nalang! away kalye! 8)  so pano kmi gaganahan?? wala man lang challenge.. kahit sound trip ang hirap sakyan. pero kanya kanyang trip lang yan! i truely respect your opinion.

To each his own. :D