hulika

Author Topic: middle class opnes lineup for punk, reggae, ska and hardcore every wed and thu!  (Read 2524 times)

Offline bakit?

• Philmusicus Addictus
Hello there skankin folks!

Jong here from the good folks at Middle Class Productions, the proudest and loudest and first(we claim it!) no ticket selling, no bring guest, no other bull production. WE bring the fun in dysfunction.hehe.

Anyway, looking at the current scene right now and realizing the need for a regular gig that will cater towards new punk, ska, reggae and hardcore and anything crossbreeds in between, we are opening our doors for you and your band to play in our gigs every 2nd thusday of the month at headstock bar in qc and uno pizzeria mall of asia every wed of the month.

Yes, i know rude maynila is existent, thanks to sir Hil. I know as well that that Bong (mighty contras) has "another night, another story" catering to the oi and punk bands and JR Ubales from Shuffle Union leads Skamaxx for the trad ska and ska maniacs(Hey, i co organize both yknow!), I still think theres a need for another venue for bands of the same persuasion. The more the manier, the more chances of winning. Tama?

We are looking for new bands as well as established ones who would like to hone their playing skills.Text na lang mga sirs!09278753813.
I believe that the definition of definition is reinvention. To not be like your parents. To not be like your friends. To be yourself.

Completely.