hulika

Author Topic: Share your Pedaltrain! (The Pedaltrain Armada)  (Read 268583 times)

Saturn/Return

Share your Pedaltrain! (The Pedaltrain Armada)
« on: July 13, 2010, 04:14:33 AM »

Hey guys! I've noticed there are lots of Pedaltrain users here. I'm a happy camper with my Pedaltrain Jr and yet I'm still motivated to get a Pedaltrain-mini or a Pedaltrain Nano due to their great quality & design of their products! I am also curious on how people are utilizing the space on their Pedaltrain, if you got one - post em here!

Let this be the a share thread for all Pedaltrain users!

Saturn/Return

Re: Share your Pedaltrain! (The Pedaltrain Armada)
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2010, 04:29:40 AM »

Ok I'll start, here's my Pedaltrain Jr :-)

Originally, I was eying the Pedaltrain II since I had 10 pedals for my board and I wanted to make sure I would have enough space to set them up. But with the help and inspiration from Turi (for the Tetris arrangement) and Bart (for setting-up the underside neatly), I found my way to it and settled on the Pedaltrain Jr. Thankfully, I was able to maximize the space I needed.

Offline mandoytz

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2010, 04:36:13 AM »

Originally, I was eying the Pedaltrain II since I had 10 pedals for my board and I wanted to make sure I would have enough space to set them up. But with the help and inspiration from Turi (for the Tetris arrangement) and Bart (for setting-up the underside neatly), I found my way to it and settled on the Pedaltrain Jr. Thankfully, I was able to maximize the space I needed.

nice bro! :-)

Saturn/Return

« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2010, 04:42:07 AM »

Thanks bro :-) It was your Pedaltrain Jr that inspired me a lot! Please share yours here too!

Offline kurtseth

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2010, 05:07:52 AM »
wow nice board sir

mejo hefty lang talaga kasi ang price ng pedaltrain
i would love to get one

welll heck i do have one but its a copy lang :)

Offline omat17

• Veteran Member
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2010, 06:28:11 AM »
wow nice board sir

i would love to get one

san mo nakuha yang copy mo sir?

Offline upfront

« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2010, 06:40:34 AM »

Damn so neat! You guys are economists! Maximizers of scarce (choice) resources (space)... Hehehe! Sobrang Ganda Rob! Hanap ako ng PT Mini...

Offline echo_ikaw

• Veteran Member
« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2010, 07:11:51 AM »

killer rig Rob!  the universe is yours :lol:
« Last Edit: July 13, 2010, 07:18:06 AM by echo_ikaw »

Offline kurtseth

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2010, 07:46:41 AM »

san mo nakuha yang copy mo sir?

nabili ko kay sir yahoo i might end up selling it narin soon

Offline omat17

• Veteran Member
« Reply #9 on: July 13, 2010, 08:31:09 AM »
nabili ko kay sir yahoo i might end up selling it narin soon

pm me the price and dimensions..:D

Offline Bart

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #10 on: July 13, 2010, 09:10:52 AM »

Thanks, man. That's an awesome looking pedalboard.  8-)

My PT Mini is status quo. I sold the Timmy yesterday. More GAS money, hehe.

Offline Ben Tsing Co

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #11 on: July 13, 2010, 09:18:58 AM »

Nice!  :-o
“The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits.” -Albert Einstein

Offline gwenmoyk

• Veteran Member
« Reply #12 on: July 13, 2010, 09:47:26 AM »
Nice!  :-o

Bili ka na din ng pedal board mo men...madali mag5S.

Think gaia always!! Gaiahin naten setup nila. :lol:
whoa! nice rig you got there, DINOSAUR!!!

Offline Red_Strat

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #13 on: July 13, 2010, 09:58:05 AM »
Here's mine..  :-)

The Signa Comp's gone though.. I'll replace it with a chorus within the next few months..

Offline cumbersome

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #14 on: July 13, 2010, 11:56:03 AM »

Love the portability. :)

Offline shredmaestrobri

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #15 on: July 13, 2010, 12:20:26 PM »
^
How's the MXR Black Label Chorus? I'm planning to get one. Either that or a Danelectro Cool Cat Chorus.

I want a Pedaltrain Pro and a Mini... :-(

Offline cumbersome

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #16 on: July 13, 2010, 12:25:50 PM »
^Love it. Very full-sounding chorus, very organic and tweakable. And for the price, nothing can touch it. :)

Offline shredmaestrobri

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #17 on: July 13, 2010, 12:29:07 PM »
^Love it. Very full-sounding chorus, very organic and tweakable. And for the price, nothing can touch it. :)

Okay. I'll save for that.:)

Saturn/Return

« Reply #18 on: July 13, 2010, 05:39:34 PM »

wow nice board sir

i would love to get one

Thanks Kurt! Initially I was also using a copy for years but after getting a Pedaltrain; the build and quality is much superb - These things are lightweight and strong. I'd like to think these things will last you a lifetime. A good investment in my experience :-)

Offline maxi_musikero

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #19 on: July 13, 2010, 05:58:58 PM »
great thread and great board Rob!  about time GC had a pedaltrain thread!  :-D

Thanks Kurt! Initially I was also using a copy for years but after getting a Pedaltrain; the build and quality is much superb - These things are lightweight and strong. I'd like to think these things will last you a lifetime. A good investment in my experience :-)

so far i'm happy with my copy!  but if i had extra dough, i might go for the real thing.  the thing is, the PSU i use (Pedalmax) doesn't fit the underside of the Pedaltrain JR.   :-)
PEDAL PEDDLER-Official Dealer of Malekko & Catalinbread Pedals
http://www.facebook.com/pedalpeddlers

Saturn/Return

« Reply #20 on: July 13, 2010, 06:07:33 PM »

Damn so neat! You guys are economists! Maximizers of scarce (choice) resources (space)... Hehehe! Sobrang Ganda Rob! Hanap ako ng PT Mini...

Thanks Francis  :-) It wouldn't be as tight and neat without the concept and design of the Pedaltrain to it, I really like the fact you can put your PSU underneath and keep the wires and patch cables tidy. And the real fun part is putting it all together! I'm pretty sure once you get your Pedaltrain, it will compliment your beautiful guitars and amps very well.

Saturn/Return

« Reply #21 on: July 13, 2010, 06:38:02 PM »

Thanks Bart  :-) Your pedalboard has always been a big influence to most of us here. Hey you sold the Timmy?
Anyway, nice board as always - I really like how you maximized your space by using a wah probe on a Pedaltrain mini. I want your Ekko 616 too!

@ Maxi - Thanks bro! Pedaltrain has certainly monopolized the pedalboard scene for the past years in most forums online. As for the PSU.. Mine had no problem fitting underneath. If I'm not mistaken voidmain was also able to mount his PSU underneath.

Offline maxi_musikero

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #22 on: July 13, 2010, 06:50:23 PM »
@ Maxi - Thanks bro! Pedaltrain has certainly monopolized the pedalboard scene for the past years in most forums online. As for the PSU.. Mine had no problem fitting underneath. If I'm not mistaken voidmain was also able to mount his PSU underneath.

agree with you 100%.  they are very neat-looking above and underneath.  my PSU is locally-made Pedalmax.  it won't fit since the PTJR's height is only 2".  my copy is 3.5" to accommodate the PSU.  :-)

Saturn/Return

« Reply #23 on: July 13, 2010, 06:58:21 PM »

agree with you 100%.  they are very neat-looking above and underneath.  my PSU is locally-made Pedalmax.  it won't fit since the PTJR's height is only 2".  my copy is 3.5" to accommodate the PSU.  :-)

I can measure the clearance on mine to double check. Maybe Emil can help/modify your enclosure to make it fit underneath?
With my old Pedaltrain copy (which also had a height of 2"), with the help and guidance of Emil I was still able to mount my PSU :-)

Offline maxi_musikero

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #24 on: July 13, 2010, 07:00:40 PM »
I can measure the clearance on mine to double check. Maybe Emil can help/modify your enclosure to make it fit underneath?
With my old Pedaltrain copy (which also had a height of 2"), with the help and guidance of Emil I was still able to mount my PSU :-)

you better stop it now...you will have me GASsing.  :lol:

anyway, there will come a time when i can post a real pedaltrain here.  for now, i would have to abstain.  :-D