hulika

Author Topic: (!!!SOLD!!!) M-AUDIO M-TRACK + BEHRINGER C1 (!!!SOLD!!!)  (Read 876 times)

Offline Vinny the Human

• Philmusicus Noobitus
(!!!SOLD!!!) M-AUDIO M-TRACK + BEHRINGER C1 (!!!SOLD!!!)
« on: November 12, 2015, 06:20:04 PM »
!!! THESE ITEMS HAVE BEEN SOLD !!!
Mods, please lock/delete the thread. Thanks!

Good day, PhilMusic! :wave:

I recently sold my ZOOM G3X on the Guitar Accessories classifieds.
Now I'll be posting some more of my pre-loved gear here in the Pro Audio Gear classifieds.

For sale are my M-AUDIO M-TRACK USB recording interface and my BEHRINGER C1 condenser microphone,
which I am selling as an all-in package deal.
This package is good for aspiring YouTube sensations (I wish you good luck! :-D) looking for a budget recording setup,
bands and on-the-go artists who need simple, portable recording gear,
or musicians/producers who live/work in small condos/apartments/etc. and simply don't have any space for large, bulky recording equipment.
You can also use this package to record audio for podcasts, voiceovers, narration (for audiobooks, etc.), and other non-musical audio recording projects.

I have previously sold a handful of my old guitar gear on the Guitar Accessories forum,
including my Boston Engineering HM-100, Boston Engineering CH-100, ZOOM G1XN and the ZOOM G3X mentioned above.
I also sold a Fernandes Vortex X electric guitar through the Guitar classifieds in September last year. :money:

As always, the units I'm selling are in great condition, which is why I call them "pre-loved" rather than "used." ^-^

SPECS

You can do a Google search for the in-depth specs of each unit, but here are the basics, taken from the packaging and User Manuals:

M-AUDIO M-TRACK PORTABLE RECORDING INTERFACE:

> 24-bit / 48kHz digital audio processing capability
> Zero-latency direct audio monitoring capability
> 2 XLR mic inputs with switchable phantom power (+48v phantom power)
> 2 balanced 1/4" line inputs, with guitar-level switching
> 2 TRS 1/4" inserts
> MIDI I/O
> balanced 1/4" main outputs with level control
> 1/4" headphone output with independent level control
> USB port for power and data connection (unit is powered through the USB port and does not use an external power adapter)

BEHRINGER C1 CONDENSER MICROPHONE:

> Cardioid pickup pattern
> Gold-plated 3-pin XLR output
> Phantom power indicator LED light (unit requires +36v to +52v, 2.5mA phantom power to operate)
> 16mm transducer
> 40Hz-20kHz frequency response

I'm selling complete hardware sets, which include
the units' original boxes,
the units themselves,
a LAZER-branded XLR cable for connecting the microphone to the recording interface, included free of charge,
a Cable Monster-branded USB cable for connecting the recording interface to your Mac/PC, also included free of charge,
all of the units' User Manuals and information papers,
and an installation CD for the Ableton LIVE Lite audio recording software.

Please note that I have already used the serial number for the separate AIR Ignite audio recording software download. :eek:

The included Ableton LIVE Lite CD, however, is good to go.
You can also use the hardware with whatever recording software you already have.

PHOTOS

M-AUDIO M-TRACK PORTABLE RECORDING INTERFACE:

BEHRINGER C1 CONDENSER MICROPHONE:

PRICING

The M-AUDIO M-TRACK sells for up to Php 6,000.00 brand new
and the BEHRINGER C1 sells for up to Php 3,500.00 brand new.

I'll be selling the whole package (valued at up to Php9,500.00 brand new) for only Php 7,500.00 ! :-o

AN IMPORTANT NOTE:
If you're new to recording, please, please, please make sure you know and understand what it is you're buying before making an offer.
For interested buyers with no previous experience with using recording equipment and digital audio workstations,
please make sure you learn and understand at least the basics of recording before making a purchase offer.
I suggest you start by learning things such as the differences between condenser & dynamic microphones,
and the definition of important digital audio recording terms and concepts like "phantom power," "gain" and "clipping."
YouTube, Google and the PhilMusic Pro Audio forums contain many great resources for learning,
but it's still best if you personally know someone knowledgeable and experienced who can teach you and help you out.

However, for those of you who are experienced when it comes to recording, I'm sure you'll feel right at home with this setup. >:D

MEETUPS & CONTACT INFO

Because of some previous frustrating experiences, I now strictly only do meetups within the Parañaque area.
I can do meetups inside malls such as WalterMart Sucat, SM BF Parañaque, SM City Sucat, or Robinson's Townville BF.

I will NOT do meetups outside the mall area, and I will NOT do the meetup in the mall's parking area.

Interested buyers can contact me at X X X X X X X X X X X .
Please note that I am not always online, and cannot always answer calls,
so it's better to send your inquiries/offers through text.

Cheers, and Happy Holidays, everyone!
:wave:
« Last Edit: November 15, 2015, 05:13:40 PM by Vinny the Human »
"I'm the anti-guitar hero—I can barely play the thing myself!"
—Kurt Cobain

Offline Vinny the Human

• Philmusicus Noobitus
Re: FSO: M-AUDIO M-TRACK + BEHRINGER C1 Recording Package !
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2015, 02:27:18 PM »
BUMP! :wave:
"I'm the anti-guitar hero—I can barely play the thing myself!"
—Kurt Cobain

Offline V_E_Z_Z_Y

• Philmusicus Noobitus
Re: FSO: M-AUDIO M-TRACK + BEHRINGER C1 Recording Package !
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2015, 06:39:41 PM »
 :)