hulika

Author Topic: Who here is interested in forming an alternative/indie FOLK band?  (Read 783 times)

Offline ironysymphony

• Philmusicus Noobitus
If you're a musician who likes listening to or playing the classics, like James Taylor, Jim Croce, Simon and Garfunkel, The Carpenters, America, Johnny Cash, Bob Dylan, CSN/Y, Asin, Carole King

Or the more recent stuff that are just awesome: Iron and Wine, The Avett Brothers, Noel Cabangon, Edward Sharpe and The Magnetic Zeros, Mumford and Sons, The Head and The Heart, Ben Howard, Damien Rice, Fleet Foxes, Bon Iver, The Civil Wars, The Tallest Man on Earth, Ed Sheeran, Kings of Convenience

Yeah basically these are the artists that im drawing inspiration from in making my sound

Message me if you're interested

Offline dennispalle

Re: Who here is interested in forming an alternative/indie FOLK band?
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2013, 03:45:16 AM »
Hi,
This post caught my attention.
Im an average church musician who happens to play outside church and Im quite interested with your musical influences.
I play the guitars (rhythm/lead) with gears, planning to purchase a synthesizer this february(hopefully).
Let me know if this one's still up.
Thanks.
|Paul Cochrane's Timmy Overdrive|Neunaber Stereo Wet reverb|2010 Fender Telecaster MiM|Boss DD7|EB Volume Pedal jr|Ibanez TS9|Korg Pitchblack| Strymon Timeline |

Offline barabbass

« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2013, 07:51:48 PM »
hi interested bassist here, san location mo?
DESTROY!!!!

Offline dennispalle

« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2013, 11:07:30 PM »
Hi still up?
|Paul Cochrane's Timmy Overdrive|Neunaber Stereo Wet reverb|2010 Fender Telecaster MiM|Boss DD7|EB Volume Pedal jr|Ibanez TS9|Korg Pitchblack| Strymon Timeline |