hulika

Author Topic: Xbox 360 or PS3? help me choose =)  (Read 4641 times)

Offline kimhags

• Philmusicus Addictus
Re: Xbox 360 or PS3? help me choose =)
« Reply #25 on: March 25, 2011, 08:24:07 AM »
I see. Mahal pala yung Kinect. The hacks look awesome though.

Ako, medyo nasayangan ako sa Move ko. Nagamit ko lang siya for some time sa 2k11, Heavy Rain, and some Sports Champions. Pero gusto ko siya matry sa mga FPS na bago.

hindi pa ako nakakagamit ng move pero sabi nila it was designed after the wii remote but with better motion control.

yeah expensive ang kinect, we were hoping to buy one kasi we thought it was cheap pero ang mahal pala. you're better off buying another console. i also want to try it on FPS games, that would be cool.  :-D

Offline creationz

« Reply #26 on: March 25, 2011, 11:39:05 AM »
i am an xbox user.... price of kinect as of now is about 7k...way cheaper than the console in my opinion. I have first hand experience in using the kinect. For 7k i think the technology is fair enough for that price. it scans your body joints automatically, face/voice recognition, The kinect sensor even automatically adjusts its field of vision "height"  automatically by moving the sensor up and down.

Offline kimhags

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #27 on: March 25, 2011, 11:48:25 AM »
i am an xbox user.... price of kinect as of now is about 7k...way cheaper than the console in my opinion. I have first hand experience in using the kinect. For 7k i think the technology is fair enough for that price. it scans your body joints automatically, face/voice recognition, The kinect sensor even automatically adjusts its field of vision "height"  automatically by moving the sensor up and down.

7k?wow ang mura. the kinects i see on craigslist and ebay are priced at around $200 and above which is the same as the unit itself. may nabasa lang ako na "laggy" ang kinect, is it true?would want to get your point of view since you have used one.

Offline creationz

« Reply #28 on: March 26, 2011, 09:29:56 AM »
you could check out for sale items in vmall...or in tipidpc.com. there are even units before sold in singapore....slim plus kinect bundlefor around 13k-14k when you convert it from singapore dollars. lags? maybe some minimal lags which are difficult to notice when youre playing the games. Like the Wii.... kinect will turn your console into a barkada/family friendly console game since its fun to play it with a group.  :-D

Offline kimhags

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #29 on: March 27, 2011, 12:28:47 PM »
you could check out for sale items in vmall...or in tipidpc.com. there are even units before sold in singapore....slim plus kinect bundlefor around 13k-14k when you convert it from singapore dollars. lags? maybe some minimal lags which are difficult to notice when youre playing the games. Like the Wii.... kinect will turn your console into a barkada/family friendly console game since its fun to play it with a group.  :-D

yeah i also want to try one especially on FPS games like the call of duty series. that would be cool.  :-)

Offline niel_labrador

• Netizen Level
« Reply #30 on: April 01, 2011, 05:57:57 AM »
xbox nlng blhin m0. kso mtigas yng pindutn ng controller  :?

Offline ibanez_guy

« Reply #31 on: May 02, 2011, 07:42:10 AM »
i'm a PS3 user, never though of replacing it until i tried the Kinect.