hulika

Author Topic: MICROSOFT MAGIC!!! try nyo to!!  (Read 11923 times)

Offline haxo55

• Philmusicus Addictus
Re: MICROSOFT MAGIC!!! try nyo to!!
« Reply #50 on: August 09, 2008, 12:24:31 AM »
mga dude la na ba dadagdag dito?
 :roll:
Quote from: Philmusic.com
News:
oh yeah, our search engine is powered by Chuck Norris as well

Offline uninvit3d

• Veteran Member
« Reply #51 on: August 13, 2008, 06:31:04 AM »
mga dude la na ba dadagdag dito?
 :roll:

La na ata e...  :wink:
"garbage in.. garbage out.. "

Offline neo.basslines

« Reply #52 on: August 14, 2008, 12:12:51 PM »
Pang Adik un ah.. Astig!! :evil:

Offline dualcoil

« Reply #53 on: August 21, 2008, 02:54:40 AM »
hehe actually matagal na magic nayan and its cool.. meron panga

try to printscreen your normal desktop then try to make it a wallpaper.. or desktop background.. then right click.. and select "arrange by icon" then scroll to "show desktop icon.. then wala you have a frank virus..akala ng iba nag hang na pc mo yun pala wall papar lang hehe..

meron pa.. try to loof for "Regional and langguage option"
at your control punnel.. then select "costumize"

then try to select "time"
after time at the format time.. try to type at the end of it ' sign and then any word you want, then close it whith ' sign again..
example:
'reyzuna'

then press apply then ok.. and whallaa!! your  word are show at the right side of your time format at your starbar..

meron pa ngan isa hehe,..
try to open a game "Solitaire" its a card game.. .at the first game dont just do anything yet,, try to press "Shift + Ald  +2" and see.. the cards go hopping and bouncin.. hehe marami payan pero yan lang muna.. meron panga hidden forlder that cant be see even you have option the show the heddin folder..
Reyzuna!!!

Offline panterica

• Board Moderator
« Reply #54 on: August 26, 2008, 08:00:21 AM »
hehe actually matagal na magic nayan and its cool.. meron panga

try to printscreen your normal desktop then try to make it a wallpaper.. or desktop background.. then right click.. and select "arrange by icon" then scroll to "show desktop icon.. then wala you have a frank virus..akala ng iba nag hang na pc mo yun pala wall papar lang hehe..

meron pa.. try to loof for "Regional and langguage option"
at your control punnel.. then select "costumize"

then try to select "time"
after time at the format time.. try to type at the end of it ' sign and then any word you want, then close it whith ' sign again..
example:
'reyzuna'

then press apply then ok.. and whallaa!! your  word are show at the right side of your time format at your starbar..

meron pa ngan isa hehe,..
try to open a game "Solitaire" its a card game.. .at the first game dont just do anything yet,, try to press "Shift + Ald  +2" and see.. the cards go hopping and bouncin.. hehe marami payan pero yan lang muna.. meron panga hidden forlder that cant be see even you have option the show the heddin folder..

:lol: :-D

Magic, magic, magic.  :lol: Easter egg yan! hindi magic! :lol:
I know you would say that at for the record di mo ako kilala ROOKIEBOY. Tinawag kitang rookie at di lahat, IKAW LANG GET IT. Hanggang dyan ka na lang....puro cheap shots - Pallas

"Good artists copy, great artists steal"

Offline mojahista

« Reply #55 on: August 26, 2008, 10:31:08 PM »
Copy+Paste this into your browser's address (don't open a new window or tab), then press enter.

javascript:R=0; x1=.1; y1=.05; x2=.25; y2=.24; x3=1.6; y3=.24; x4=300; y4=200; x5=300; y5=200; DI=document.getElementsByTagName("img"); DIL=DI.length; function A(){for(i=0; i-DIL; i++){DIS=DI[ i ].style; DIS.position='absolute'; DIS.left=(Math.sin(R*x1+i*x2+x3)*x4+x5)+"px"; DIS.top=(Math.cos(R*y1+i*y2+y3)*y4+y5)+"px"}R++}setInterval('A()',5); void(0);

- i like this one by jakobspiral try it. see wats gonna happen very cool

PATATAS!!!!

Offline uninvit3d

• Veteran Member
« Reply #56 on: September 04, 2008, 02:17:25 AM »
"garbage in.. garbage out.. "

Offline karl666

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #57 on: September 08, 2008, 09:58:05 PM »
wow nice one...
references: sbalbaguio2006 , washburny , pentagram x , markv , tone thinker, r_chino18