hulika

Author Topic: What happened to the Firemodel55 /Deltaslim SHOWDOWN ???  (Read 6349 times)

Offline Kulas

Re: What happened to the Firemodel55 /Deltaslim SHOWDOWN ???
« Reply #50 on: November 04, 2009, 12:45:06 PM »
to noobs yeah, it might appear as a valid question kasi hindi nyo naman alam kung ano yung mga nangyari in between 2007 and now. pero i think your question has already been answered by someone here. read back and you'll see.

pero sige, for the record. nothing happened. it didn't push through. for some unknown reason. then a lot of things happened in between. tumahimik, nagkasakit ang mga tao, kinalimutan na lang. then after all that, ok na. naging-open minded na mga tao. pag nagpo-post si firemodel55 ng bagong thread, ok na wala nang nagre-react mashado. kung baga nag-mature na yung mga tao. then now biglang ibi-bring up pa yung patay na issue. parang pwede ba, tama na?

hope you're getting our point din. sawa na ang mga tao sa away at mga walang kwentang threads dito sa GC.

Offline Phil

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #51 on: November 04, 2009, 12:45:53 PM »
such questions should not be posted publicly IMHO.

maybe next time we can PM the persons directly and ask them about it na lang.

that would be the mature way of doing it.

In general, all of us here should do our part to keep and preserve  this site, don't open a thread everytime you have a question.

In this case... the TS should have PMed Joric or OASGomez.

you want to live life and be healthy?<br />www.wellness-spring.info

Offline kctan666

• Veteran Member
« Reply #52 on: November 04, 2009, 12:48:34 PM »
kulas, its great that people have moved on and are at peace, ok un...your response is spot on, too, you told me or everyone that it is a dead issue and you stated it in the best possible manner, so ok na, got it...minsan lang kasi, facepalm kaagad, so to noobs, nakaka-shock lang ba..ok great peace

Offline deltaslim

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #53 on: November 04, 2009, 12:49:49 PM »
Got you there bro..i just dont understand so why so many prople got so upset by my question whereas the only straight answer is "It did not push through coz the people involved realized it will lead nowhere as you yourself have said"!

Regards and More Power!!

you have a point. i apologize profusely. :-) actually, let's set the record straight.  i decided it wasn't worth it because:
1. it wasn't a scientific exercise and there will be no definitive, objective result that all would agree on
2. it had turned into a circus, a  spectacle fed by people's fetish for gore and attention
3. people's attitudes/behavior will not change and issues will not be settled by one shootout

once i realized that, i would have nothing to do with it (especially since my own and others' neutral challenges were ignored).

now it's history. lesson learned. let's make new mistakes, not the same old ones.

Offline vegetablejoe

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #54 on: November 04, 2009, 01:05:46 PM »
... let's make new mistakes, not the same old ones.

Yeah! bili na lang tayong lahat ng mga bagong gear!  :-D magpa-Pasko na!

... in other words, in before the lock  :-D ... mga mods, pwede na i-sara itong thread! Everybody happy na!

Offline guitbox

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #55 on: November 04, 2009, 01:13:39 PM »
you have a point. i apologize profusely. :-) actually, let's set the record straight.  i decided it wasn't worth it because:
1. it wasn't a scientific exercise and there will be no definitive, objective result that all would agree on
2. it had turned into a circus, a  spectacle fed by people's fetish for gore and attention
3. people's attitudes/behavior will not change and issues will not be settled by one shootout

once i realized that, i would have nothing to do with it (especially since my own and others' neutral challenges were ignored).

now it's history. lesson learned. let's make new mistakes, not the same old ones.

^this should actually seal this.
My passion comes from my Jesus...

Offline ito_ogami4

« Reply #56 on: November 04, 2009, 01:25:00 PM »

Thats ok bro ..you re a gentleman....and this will give closure to the issue,i hope Mods will copy your explanation at the end of "The "deltaslim vs. firemodel55" thread " and  also give  firemodel55 a chance for  his side of the story!
So that future readers of that thread will not be left hanging!!

cheers

and

skunkyfunk and boogsy if you really want to keep GUITAR CENTRAL  clean try to avoid  using words like STUPID and IDIOT.

cheers
and
More power to PHILMUSIC!

« Last Edit: November 04, 2009, 01:27:27 PM by ito_ogami4 »

Offline skunkyfunk

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #57 on: November 04, 2009, 01:36:36 PM »
Thats ok bro ..you re a gentleman....and this will give closure to the issue,i hope Mods will copy your explanation at the end of "The "deltaslim vs. firemodel55" thread " and  also give  firemodel55 a chance for  his side of the story!
So that future readers of that thread will not be left hanging!!

cheers

and

skunkyfunk and boogsy if you really want to keep GUITAR CENTRAL  clean try to avoid  using words like STUPID and IDIOT.

cheers
and
More power to PHILMUSIC!

I won't call people stupid but I acknowledge the fact that there are stupid comments and stupid questions.  And worse is when people defend their stupid acts.   

Offline jimy james

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #58 on: November 04, 2009, 01:40:25 PM »
OKIES, me won't use words like stupid or idiot... people are sensitive here :-D eto nalang...

« Last Edit: November 04, 2009, 01:45:25 PM by jimy james »

Offline skunkyfunk

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #59 on: November 04, 2009, 01:45:29 PM »
dudes, noob lang ako rito, I don't want to be flamed, pero the TS's question is a fair question IMO,

i've always wondered, too, about the ending, after reading it in the sticky,

he's being flamed kasi now for not knowing the conclusion and asking about it -- the implication or impression to noobs like me kasi is...

...'wag na lang magtanong about certain things or comment in a certain way since noob ako, baka may magalit'...

...or something like ...'certain matters are for 'insiders' lang'...or,

...'only people who know deltaslim and firemodel 55 are entitled to know how things turned out'...

i am not just referring to this topic, certain topics kasi, parang pang-insider or old-time members lang -- though noobs like me don't want to or don't need to force ourselves into the 'inner circle', i suppose there's no harm in becoming more welcome or gentle with noob questions or comments, as long as straightforward, honest and non-stupid questions (like the TS question)...

now if the TS asked what is the best OD, that one, sige flame him...

hope i have articulated my point well..peace

Sana tinanong mo na lang sa akin.  Kamusta na Mr. Macalpine Jr?

Offline boogsy

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #60 on: November 04, 2009, 02:06:45 PM »
Asan na yun si bryanarzaga? Gusto ko sig niya eh.   :-)
Music is perpetual, and only the hearing is intermittent.

Offline gainsucker

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #61 on: November 04, 2009, 02:19:12 PM »
humayo tayo at magpakarami... Philmusic Party na... in or out?  :lol:

Offline bentoinks

• Veteran Member
« Reply #62 on: November 04, 2009, 02:24:31 PM »
you have a point. i apologize profusely. :-) actually, let's set the record straight.  i decided it wasn't worth it because:
2. it had turned into a circus, a  spectacle fed by people's fetish for gore and attention

that should cap it off
When World War III begins, get as many boss pedals as you can and build your fallout shelter out of them - you may not survive but they will :-D

Offline fraudulentzodiac

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #63 on: November 04, 2009, 03:16:19 PM »
this is a typical ito ogami post...dont ya think we had enough? its not not healthy for the guitar central community i think
mismo. hassle.

Offline Poundcake

• GAS prophet
  • Administrator
« Reply #64 on: November 04, 2009, 05:16:46 PM »
Ok little kids, playtime's over. Puro kalokohang threads na lang ang andito, ano ba to.

Thread locked.
"The LORD will save me, and we will play my music on stringed instruments all the days of our lives, at the house of the LORD." Isaiah 38:20