hulika

Author Topic: Dad overdoses on heroin to teach his addict son a lesson  (Read 931 times)

Offline mozart123

• Philmusicus Addictus
Dad overdoses on heroin to teach his addict son a lesson
« on: June 02, 2017, 08:02:04 AM »
A Sheepshead Bay father was so angry when he found his heroin addict son’s stash that he shot it up himself and almost died of an overdose — just to send a message to his kid.
“I told him if you’re not going to stop, I will do the same as you do,” Sergey Gnatovskiy, 45, told The Post. “I [tried] to send him to rehab. He promised me he was going to go, and I found it again.”

But the risky life lesson seems to have worked — son Maykl, 23, claims he’s been scared straight back to rehab after finding his dad passed out on the floor of their living room floor on Wednesday afternoon.

“After seeing this I definitely want to go. I’ve been doing this since I was 15. I’m 23 now, I can’t keep doing this,” he said.

Maykl says he instantly recognized that his pop was overdosing, and used CPR and Narcan nasal spray to bring him back from the brink— something Sergey has had to do for his son on four separate occasions.

The elder Gnatovskiy says he felt back to normal the next day and doesn’ t recall much of the ordeal — he remembers going to turn off the TV and then waking up with “medical people” around him.

http://nypost.com/2017/06/01/dad-overdoes-on-heroin-to-teach-his-addict-son-a-lesson/?utm_campaign=SocialFlow&utm_source=NYPFacebook&utm_medium=SocialFlow&sr_share=facebook

check out my new page:Condo for sale Luzon.

Offline red lights

• Philmusicus Addictus
Re: Dad overdoses on heroin to teach his addict son a lesson
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2017, 08:04:18 AM »

pwede kayang gayahin to ng mga erpats ng Mauten Group?
Kahit na nasasaktan, Hindi pa rin mahindian

Offline marzi

• Ang Na Ang Na!
  • Philmusicus Supremus
Re: Dad overdoses on heroin to teach his addict son a lesson
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2017, 08:47:12 AM »
eh di ba dito nga talamak yung mga pami-pamilya na nag aadik lahat?  :-D
I turned myself into a monster to fight against the monsters of the world.

Earth Crisis - Nemesis