Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Hobbies and Interests / Re: Motorcycle Riders *Merged*
« Last post by Sardonyx on Today at 01:46:16 AM »
Ayoko na ng yamaha aerox... pang yayamanin lang yun... hindi pwede sakin...  :lol:
I've been missing DIYs so much. Being in a hiatus for the last 4 years, I'm starting to rebuild again my rig. There were 5 pedals I did before that were stagnant since the hiatus and the last time I tried them, none of them is working. So sad.

Since the diaspora of Joyo, Nu-X, Caline, Kokko, and the likes were present in the market, to be honest, sometimes it's cheaper buying them rather than building them. Though, the advantage would be, agreeing with the other DIYs, is the flavor at the end that you do with the build.

But still, it's a totally great achievement if you get to successfully make one and give it a gig.
Guitar Central / Re: Sterling by MusicMan guitar users thread
« Last post by iccurtepnhoj on Yesterday at 08:55:46 PM »
Pinoydrums / selling
« Last post by ReneR on Yesterday at 08:26:47 PM »
For sale:
Tom 10X8
Brand new ddrums

Crash cymbals

Pm me : 09501958897
Pinoydrums / Re: Favorite song you LOVE to DRUM to?
« Last post by yeney_mugc on Yesterday at 08:05:05 PM »

Sent from my ASUS_Z00LD using Tapatalk

Classifieds: Guitars / Pls delete double post
« Last post by claymore69 on Yesterday at 07:40:11 PM »
please delete
Classifieds: Guitars / LF: Ltd ec 256/squier classic vibe
« Last post by claymore69 on Yesterday at 07:34:45 PM »
naghahanap ng maalin sa dalawa 14k php  :) :) :) pm pm pm
Classifieds: Guitars / FS/FT: seven strings!
« Last post by airgear02 on Yesterday at 04:27:59 PM »
PC Tech / Adobe Officially Killing Flash by End of 2020
« Last post by mozart123 on Yesterday at 01:00:33 PM »
The end of an era is near.

Adobe on Tuesday announced plans to officially "end-of-life" Flash Player; it will cease to update and distribute Flash at the end of 2020.

"As open standards like HTML5, WebGL and WebAssembly have matured over the past several years, most now provide many of the capabilities and functionalities that plugins [like Flash] pioneered and have become a viable alternative for content on the web," the company wrote. "Today, most browser vendors are integrating capabilities once provided by plugins directly into browsers and deprecating plugins."
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10