Pop-u
« on: October 03, 2000, 10:21:24 PM »
What happen-ed to their pop-u albunm!?@#$%^&*(

^i^   /////// o - o \\\\\\\

Offline RastaPerfume

• Philmusicus Noobitus
Pop-u
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2000, 06:55:14 AM »
If you're referring to the Eraserheads' first album, Pop-U was never commercially released. It was only put out as a limited cassette release before they were signed to BMG records.

Offline wilma

• Netizen Level
Pop-u
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2000, 11:22:31 PM »
only around 20 copies of eheads pop-u were produced. allegedly, no one from the heads have a copy of it now. so for those who have a copy, hold on to it. nway, you don't need to own one since most of the songs in pop-u (i.e., pare ko, wishing well, scorpio rising, tindahan ni aling nena, milk and money and toyang) are already included in their albums.
Circus Mailing List Website: http://www.schizo-archives.com/circus

Anonymous

aylabyuely
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2000, 02:17:32 PM »
kahit anong sabihin ng iba, la kong pake.. ox naman eh.. kakaiyak nga yung album! tagal kong hinintay tong pagkakataon na to...bat 10 lang yung song????wehehehehehe.koolnesss!!! la kong masabe sa gleng ni ely.... sana me heads album naman ulit... sa ibang fan, yung solo album ni ely does'nt mean anything... its pure experimental lang... wehehehehehehehehe

Offline coconess

• Philmusicus Noobitus
have me own copy
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2000, 01:57:34 AM »
was sorting my rack of cassette tapes the other night (in preparation for a road trip) when voila! i chanced upon this nondescript tape among the chaos. And wouldn't you know it, it was a copy of pop u (copied from ely's tape with a bonus song pa mga bandang 1991).

had a listen and it brought back memories. Galing. Yeah, Wilma is right nasa iba-ibang albums naman na yung mga songs but still it's a different experience altogether. :)

Offline Pamela

• Philmusicus Noobitus
sigh
« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2000, 02:13:44 AM »
Sigh coconess, lucky you :)

I wish I have a copy of that album! Eraserheads would always be the Eraserheads. I doubt if any other Philippine band can achieve what they achieved, no matter what anyone thinks.

Any chance it can be released as an mp3?