hulika

Author Topic: SA LAHAT NG MGA MARAMING GIGs NA BANDA@MGA SIKAT NA MUSIKERO  (Read 3205 times)

Offline lon_version

• Philmusicus Noobitus
SA LAHAT NG MGA MARAMING GIGs NA BANDA@MGA SIKAT NA MUSIKERO
« on: March 02, 2005, 05:52:15 AM »
Mga Bossings!, C Lon e2 vocalist ng isang di kilalang banda
(Version)... :(  .. I was wondering how do you get
gigs and spot a record deal. My band is playing for more
or less 6 years but we haven't got the chance to play
for big events like NU 107 gigs and Universtity
gigs..Hope you could recommend a person(s) or production(s)that
can help us.. Thanx and God Bless...

http://www.latestversion.tk/

check our band's website above and download some of our MP3s..  :D

Offline pinoymusika

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2005, 01:10:42 PM »
Lon, if you want to get a lot of replies, I suggest just post this in one forum, not in a hundred places. People don't know where to answer you.

Offline rv2underground

« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2005, 05:12:50 AM »
dude, if you can't get spots at gigs i suggest have a gig of your own. it may seem impossible but it's really not. i use to be in a band and we've done several shows in our town. i live in the united states, i assume our scenes are completely different so i dunno if this plan would work but for the heck of it since you ask here are the things that we did:

1. get a place for your band to play at (one of my friends backyard was big enough we did most of our gigs there), of course your gonna need extra space for the audience which is the most impt. factor

2. where do you get the audience? parties, assemblies and events like that. i'm sure there are some activities like those going on around your campus. in your case you cant afford to be picky cause you really need as much publicity as you can.

3. if you or one of your closest friends are gonna throw a party, that's your chance! talk to some bands you know and get them to open up for your "little rockfest", you be the headliner of course!

4. record demos, spread the word about your band.

i can't think of more things to say...

5. ... oh and last, HAIL SATAN.

Offline humbucker7th

« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2005, 04:56:45 AM »
i thought i replied to this post already???
you rock me,, i rock you,,

Offline af_villaruel

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2005, 12:19:19 AM »
i suggest you record what u think is your best song (musically and lyrically) tapos submit nyo sa NU. if they like it... it will get airplay.
...and then you get the gigs.

but make sure lang na your band has "something" na wala ung iba. parokya, for instance, has the "kalokohan" na di mapapantayan ng iba. sugarfree sobrang ganda ng lyrics sabayan pa ng magagandang bagsakan. and bamboo, well... bamboo. yung ganun, something that people can identify. :)