hulika

Author Topic: Apple Iphone/Ipod Touch Thread  (Read 330916 times)

Offline hunk0429

• Philmusicus Addictus
Re: Apple Iphone/Ipod Touch Thread
« Reply #450 on: November 01, 2010, 06:33:33 PM »
thanks..

isang tanung nalang sir!
sobrang tumal ng cydia lately.. andaming lumalabas na mga error error.. d ko alam gagawn ko d ako makapagdownload ng maayos..

i had problems installing cydia before as well, it freezes on the end part of installation. but after closing/launching/closing/re-launching, i finally got it to work!

Offline dudeofdude

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #451 on: November 01, 2010, 06:56:51 PM »
my ipod touch lost it's signal to the headphone/earphone's left ear. anybody has/had this issue?
hanggang ngayon hindi ko parin alam ang tunog ng ipis

Offline hunk0429

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #452 on: November 02, 2010, 06:37:22 AM »
my ipod touch lost it's signal to the headphone/earphone's left ear. anybody has/had this issue?

have you tried other earphone/headphone?

Offline heyman

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #453 on: November 02, 2010, 08:21:43 AM »
sad to say wala pang signal for the 4.1 iphone firmware kahit najailbreak at unlock. next week pa lalabas. hintay hintay na lang ako
« Last Edit: November 02, 2010, 08:22:48 AM by heyman »
yada yada yada.....

Offline rockophoria

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #454 on: November 02, 2010, 10:17:44 AM »
ako naiinip na ako sa iOS 4.2 para sa iPad ko.. grrrr  :evil:
imma badass!! <funky guitar rift>

Offline heyman

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #455 on: November 02, 2010, 10:27:14 AM »
ako naiinip na ako sa iOS 4.2 para sa iPad ko.. grrrr  :evil:

+1 ako rin
yada yada yada.....

Offline heyman

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #456 on: November 03, 2010, 05:22:22 PM »
what's your best alternative to itunes? recently nagkakaproblem ako sync-ing my music gamit itunes nakakainis na
yada yada yada.....

Offline badongrodrigs

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #457 on: November 03, 2010, 09:01:44 PM »
hey guys, i want to buy an iPad.

my only problem is, the only reason i want to buy one is because of how mobile it is, it's basically a mobile presentation (and marketing) device. since i do a bit of freelance work, i find that having one will enable me to communicate with my clients better.

however, i don't really NEED it, and somehow i think i'm just justifying why i want to buy one. :D

what else can you do productively do with an iPad?

Offline rockophoria

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #458 on: November 04, 2010, 12:02:42 AM »
hey guys, i want to buy an iPad.

my only problem is, the only reason i want to buy one is because of how mobile it is, it's basically a mobile presentation (and marketing) device. since i do a bit of freelance work, i find that having one will enable me to communicate with my clients better.

however, i don't really NEED it, and somehow i think i'm just justifying why i want to buy one. :D

what else can you do productively do with an iPad?

Dude if you think you dont need it better not buy it.. or else you'l get addicted to it!

yun din ang akala ko noon.. I thought its just one big-ass iPod touch pero when I had the chance to use it I dont want to leave the house without it!

I have used it when Im presenting UI Designs and breakdowns, I also use it whenever im on a meeting to take down notes and to connect to our wifi or intranet to fetch my my outlook mails..

last week I used it to present an impromptu speech on subliminal messages in images and advertisements.. you can carry it and show it while presenting or you can also hook it up with a projector using a sold-separately converter cable.

as a photographer myself I also use it to present all photographs I shot after doing a quick retouch using apps like photoshop express HD and other photo utility apps.. I transfer my photos using the Apple iPad camera connection kit.

I also use it to record our live jam sessions using a simple recording app that records even in sleep mode.. I also plan to use it the next time I record my next composition as FX simulator with Amplitube (im yet to get an iRig clone from Kenzu).

and ofcourse playing games in the iPad is the best mobile gaming experience! my regular time killers are: Doodle Jump, Flight Control HD, Mirror's Edge, Command and Conquer Red Alert and many more!

I am also an App Designer so I test and simulate retina display graphics in it.. it also contains my complete design portfolio so anytime Apple wishes to pirate me I can show them my samples immediately! heheh :-D

I spend more time with my iPad now than my Macbook.. not that bulky also when I bring it along.. and best of all??

the battery life is EXCELLENT! in one charge I can use it with all tasks I mentioned above for 3-4 days before needing a recharge!

(my mom plays scrabble for 3 hours eating only 10-15% off the battery charge) - beat that!
« Last Edit: November 04, 2010, 10:20:34 AM by rockophoria »

Offline dudeofdude

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #459 on: November 04, 2010, 12:09:38 AM »
have you tried other earphone/headphone?
yes of course
hanggang ngayon hindi ko parin alam ang tunog ng ipis

Offline tops_in_saucers

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #460 on: November 04, 2010, 01:20:25 AM »
@rockophoria

dude I'm not really into apple, but your review was so convincing!! lol :-D
\"Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love.\"

Offline chaos0129

« Reply #461 on: November 04, 2010, 06:14:23 AM »
@rockophoria

dude I'm not really into apple, but your review was so convincing!! lol :-D

right! felt some "syndrome" over there! GAS!
LIVE AND LET DIE

Offline rockophoria

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #462 on: November 04, 2010, 08:03:23 AM »
^

nakow.. sinabi nyo pa.. I just bought the lowest iPad Model (16GB iPad Wifi-Only) thinking that its just a toy hence I dont need the higher spec one..

now I wanted to upgrade to the 64GB iPad WiFi+3G! (although hindi ko pa naman napupuno yung 16GB ko hehehe pero it will eventually)

Offline badongrodrigs

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #463 on: November 04, 2010, 06:15:24 PM »
Dude if you think you dont need it better not buy it.. or else you'l get addicted to it!

yun din ang akala ko noon.. I thought its just one big-ass iPod touch pero when I had the chance to use it I dont want to leave the house without it!

I have used it when Im presenting UI Designs and breakdowns, I also use it whenever im on a meeting to take down notes and to connect to our wifi or intranet to fetch my my outlook mails..

last week I used it to present an impromptu speech on subliminal messages in images and advertisements.. you can carry it and show it while presenting or you can also hook it up with a projector using a sold-separately converter cable.

as a photographer myself I also use it to present all photographs I shot after doing a quick retouch using apps like photoshop express HD and other photo utility apps.. I transfer my photos using the Apple iPad camera connection kit.

I also use it to record our live jam sessions using a simple recording app that records even in sleep mode.. I also plan to use it the next time I record my next composition as FX simulator with Amplitube (im yet to get an iRig clone from Kenzu).

and ofcourse playing games in the iPad is the best mobile gaming experience! my regular time killers are: Doodle Jump, Flight Control HD, Mirror's Edge, Command and Conquer Red Alert and many more!

I am also an App Designer so I test and simulate retina display graphics in it.. it also contains my complete design portfolio so anytime Apple wishes to pirate me I can show them my samples immediately! heheh :-D

I spend more time with my iPad now than my Macbook.. not that bulky also when I bring it along.. and best of all??

the battery life is EXCELLENT! in one charge I can use it with all tasks I mentioned above for 3-4 days before needing a recharge!

(my mom plays scrabble for 3 hours eating only 10-15% off the battery charge) - beat that!

Cool. lemme get my wallet :D

thanks for the quick review!

Offline Jason

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #464 on: November 04, 2010, 08:43:12 PM »
what's your best alternative to itunes? recently nagkakaproblem ako sync-ing my music gamit itunes nakakainis na
for restoration purpose itunes, pero for sync-ing music i use music monkey.
Sucessful transactions: haha,Siore,Slowhandpal,ramnem,halo88,Bluemech,mghz33,Yhongers,Martney,Acousticky,OmegaRed,queking,sinonieayako,anton_mtegtr,indiemax,DyuN WhammY,

Offline lestervai

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #465 on: November 05, 2010, 07:09:22 PM »
i have problems with my ifile..
di ko na mapalitan yung background image ko using ifile...
di ko na mapalitan yung name ng image ng wallpaper.jpg sinasabi *cannot change file name*
bakit ganun?? eh d nmn yun ganun nkapagpalit pa ako ng wallpaper nung nkaraan using this method..

help...

Offline chito_eoi

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #466 on: November 07, 2010, 11:34:48 AM »
Cool. lemme get my wallet :D

thanks for the quick review!

ayun na hehehehe  :evil:

anyone here who tried jailbraking their itouch?
-- patulooooong please hahahaha

can i still use iTunes after?

mine is a 3rd gen, running on 4.1

Offline chito_eoi

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #467 on: November 07, 2010, 12:05:17 PM »
The latest jailbreaking tool right now is "limera1n" and yun na daw ang last iteration kahit sa susunod na version pa ng iOS 4++..

all you have to do is download it then restore your device to the current firmware then use limera1n to jailbreak it, next next lang yun at your good to go.. ang sign na successful ang jailbreaking mo is kapag nakita mo na sa springboard ng device mo ang "cydia".

about apps naman eh meron tayong dalawang paraan dyan.. one is to download free apps from the appstore.. buy paid apps or installing cracked applications via "installous".. you can install "installous" in cydia pero kailangan mo muna mag add ng source sa cydia ("www.hackulo.us") and install a patch "appsync 4.++" (depende sa kung anong version ng firmare mo).

after installing all of it restart your device (and pray na wag syang mag stuck sa apple logo) then you can now download and install cracked applications in "installous" :-D

enjoy! heheheh

ooops... madami salamats brader.
- exploring now :-)
- still checking installous

Offline chito_eoi

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #468 on: November 07, 2010, 02:51:13 PM »
my PC is connected to the Internet
- I have no wireless network
- no router

is it posible for my iTouch to connect to the internet via USB cable connected to my pc?

Offline rockophoria

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #469 on: November 07, 2010, 05:07:35 PM »
- no router

is it posible for my iTouch to connect to the internet via USB cable connected to my pc?

nakow.. ito ang hindi ko alam.. more or less kailangan mo talaga ng router para ma-add mo ang sources and madownload ang patches sa cydia..

if you have a Mac pwede nya i-share ang internet connection nya using the built-in airport card to act as a "router" to mobile devices to connect to..

Offline marzi

• Ang Na Ang Na!
  • Philmusicus Supremus
« Reply #470 on: November 07, 2010, 05:12:54 PM »
- no router

kelangan mo ng pass through cable.
I turned myself into a monster to fight against the monsters of the world.

Earth Crisis - Nemesis

Offline chito_eoi

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #471 on: November 07, 2010, 10:55:01 PM »
nakow.. ito ang hindi ko alam.. more or less kailangan mo talaga ng router para ma-add mo ang sources and madownload ang patches sa cydia..

if you have a Mac pwede nya i-share ang internet connection nya using the built-in airport card to act as a "router" to mobile devices to connect to..
hehe, mas mura bumili ng Wireless Router kesa bumili ng Mac.
tnx parekoy.

kelangan mo ng pass through cable.

syet, don't speak martian amigo.

bukas pag wala ko nakitang pastru keybol eh lubid nalang bibilhin ko.
at kasalanan mo to Marziiiiiii

Offline lestervai

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #472 on: November 16, 2010, 10:19:10 AM »
mga sirs! tanung ko lang kung meron sa inyo nkapagdownload na ng drummer by moocow??

Offline tops_in_saucers

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #473 on: November 16, 2010, 10:50:27 AM »
umaabot ba ng days ang battery life ng iphone 4?
\"Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love.\"

Offline marzi

• Ang Na Ang Na!
  • Philmusicus Supremus
« Reply #474 on: November 16, 2010, 11:39:57 AM »

syet, don't speak martian amigo.

bukas pag wala ko nakitang pastru keybol eh lubid nalang bibilhin ko.
at kasalanan mo to Marziiiiiii

ang passthrough cable ay ang type ng ipod accessory cable na pag sinaksak mo sa ipodtouch - pc with internet connection ay pedeng gamitin nya ang pc connection to connect to the net.. ibig sabihin, sa net connection sya ng pc dumadaan..

pero kung mahihirapan kang maghanap, bumili ka na lang ng wireless router..meron 1,500 sa cd-r king..
I turned myself into a monster to fight against the monsters of the world.

Earth Crisis - Nemesis