hulika

Author Topic: Nikon D750  (Read 1896 times)

Offline pallas

• Philmusicus Addictus
Nikon D750
« on: September 16, 2014, 04:46:18 PM »
I hope it doesnt have any bugs or curses coz this one is packed with alot of features.

^-^
O Rose, Thou art sick! The invisible worm that flies in the night, In the howling storm, Has found out thy bed of crimson joy: and his dark secret love, Does thy life destroy.   

William Blake, The Sick Rose

Offline pallas

• Philmusicus Addictus
Re: Nikon D750
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2014, 10:51:22 AM »

Side by side doggies in the window down my building.
O Rose, Thou art sick! The invisible worm that flies in the night, In the howling storm, Has found out thy bed of crimson joy: and his dark secret love, Does thy life destroy.   

Offline pallas

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2014, 01:30:11 PM »
Check out UK wedding photographer Ross Harvey for hands on test of the D750.

http://www.rossharvey.com/reviews/nikon-d750-review

Offline kurtcobainer

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2014, 10:43:45 PM »
Hahaha, just got home from a Nikon exclusive event for Nikon shooters only @ SM Aura. They unveiled the D750 and D810. Mr. Ricky Ladia demoed the D750 with some models. LOL! The wifi function won't work. It couldn't connect with an iPad and a laptop. He had to take out his SD card and insert it on the laptop. Hahahaha!!!

Saw the shots, but I couldn't whether they were sharp because the projector wasn't clear enough. LOL!

Offline pallas

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2014, 08:23:11 AM »
As expected...a few missteps from the first run.
Hopefully fixable.