hulika

Author Topic: How to access strat-talk.com and tdpri.com? "banned your IP address" message  (Read 6105 times)

Offline galingnamanon

• Veteran Member
..get the following error message the moment i go to the sites (am not even able to register)

"Sorry. The administrator has banned your IP address. To contact the administrator click here"

..don't get why i would be banned..my IP address has never even been used for those sites before..

..any help would be much appreciated..i want to be be able to access the information there..thanks in advance

cheers!
"..you know..it's a very strong day today.." - SRV

Offline bryanarzaga

• Philmusicus Supremus
..get the following error message the moment i go to the sites (am not even able to register)

"Sorry. The administrator has banned your IP address. To contact the administrator click here"

..don't get why i would be banned..my IP address has never even been used for those sites before..

..any help would be much appreciated..i want to be be able to access the information there..thanks in advance

cheers!

if @ work do work..

Offline galingnamanon

• Veteran Member
Re: How to access strat-talk.com and tdpri.com? "banned your IP address" messag
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2009, 11:30:01 PM »
haha..of course..thing is..i'm accessing it from personal pc..with own line..smart ang gamit ko..i don't know if it is some kind of setting i need to change or what..

Offline bryanarzaga

• Philmusicus Supremus
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2009, 11:32:19 PM »
haha..of course..thing is..i'm accessing it from personal pc..with own line..smart ang gamit ko..i don't know if it is some kind of setting i need to change or what..

but whose line are you using? your company's? connected to their network?

Offline saijo

• Forum Fanatic

i think you need to wear a condom

lol

i keed.

do you know anyone from that site?email him/her and make him beg to the site moderator and ask to "unblock" you from their block list.
These pranks are very insensitive and mean-spirited.

Offline galingnamanon

• Veteran Member
« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2009, 12:15:16 AM »
dang man..i just wasted a condom! and i still can't access the site!haha..unfortunately i dont know anyone at that site..but i am thinking of emailing them to unblock my IP address..maybe if told em i was wearing a condom?bwahaha

...oh and it's a personal line..not connected to any company at all..or any other comp for that matter..so i find it really strange..never seen a message like that before - only from those sites..but all of you can access it?first time i tried to go to the site..i thought the whole philippines was blocked or something..ewan

Offline saijo

• Forum Fanatic
dang man..i just wasted a condom! and i still can't access the site!haha..unfortunately i dont know anyone at that site..but i am thinking of emailing them to unblock my IP address..maybe if told em i was wearing a condom?bwahaha

probably they don't like flavored/scented ones? lulz

that happened to my gf before(not the condom thing though) from other site,they probably mistaken you as spam
These pranks are very insensitive and mean-spirited.

Offline galingnamanon

• Veteran Member
« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2009, 12:31:49 AM »
..spam?really?dang..i guess i should stop using spam flavored condoms!bwahaha

Offline boogsy

• Philmusicus Addictus
try 'run' -> type in 'cmd' and in the command prompt type "ipconfig /renew" to change dynamic IP assigned to your network adapter.
Music is perpetual, and only the hearing is intermittent.

Offline ghostalker

• Philmusicus Addictus
sa  Tech Forums  dapat ito ah.

Smart bro ba yan? dati ng problem yan kun smart bro.

try some proxy site http://kproxy.com/
God Bless!
Rockin' for Jesus 

Offline rednas

• Forum Fanatic
Re: How to access strat-talk.com and tdpri.com? "banned your IP address" message
« Reply #10 on: September 19, 2009, 04:07:09 AM »
I believe Smart Bro users that are connected to the same tower share the same Public IP.  Saklap.  Pero there are workarounds, like proxy.

edit: typo
“The aim and final end of all music should be none other than the glory of God and the refreshment of the soul.” - J.S. Bach

Music Furniture

Offline galingnamanon

• Veteran Member
Re: How to access strat-talk.com and tdpri.com? "banned your IP address" message
« Reply #11 on: September 19, 2009, 12:27:38 PM »
tnx to all of you guys for the replies..the proxy server idea worked!cool..cheers!

Offline stirfriedstrat

sorry for reviving a very old thread. sinubukan ko sa pldt at globe, wala, di talaga ako makapasok sa strat-talk.com di ko alam kung bakit. kelangan pa mag vpn para makapasok. kabwisit. yung dito ba saka smart ip addresses banned din? sana hindi naman lahat ng IP addresses sa pinas ay banned.