hulika

Author Topic: The END of smoking: Tobacco firm to STOP selling Marlboro and B&H cigarettes  (Read 1825 times)

Offline mozart123

• Philmusicus Addictus
The US-based tobacco giant, whose major brands include Marlboro, Benson & Hedges and Chesterfield, has pledged to stop selling cigarettes in the UK within the next decade.

Philip Morris International (PMI), a multi-national tobacco firm with products sold in more than 180 countries, is aiming to move towards selling smoke-free products and away from cigarettes that kill millions every year.

On January 3, PMI launched a new headline-grabbing advertising campaign urging smokers to switch from cigarettes to safer alternatives, such as e-cigarettes and heated tobacco products.

In adverts placed in a series of UK national newspapers, PMI – the largest publicly traded tobacco company in the world – promised to “give up cigarettes” as “our New Year’s resolution” alongside its customers.

“Phillip Morris is known for cigarettes,” the full-page advertisement said. “Every year many smokers give up. Now it’s our turn.

“Our ambition is to stop selling cigarettes in the UK.”

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/677363/uk-cigarettes-smoking-tobacco-phillip-morris-marlboro-stop-selling-news
check out my new page:Condo for sale Luzon.

Offline red lights

• Philmusicus Addictus

end of "takataks'?
Kahit na nasasaktan, Hindi pa rin mahindian

Offline marzi

• Ang Na Ang Na!
  • Philmusicus Supremus
kaya ngayon pa lang namumulot na ko ng roaches sa mga smoking areas tapos iniipon ko yung mga unconsumed tobacco sa bawat upos ng yosi.
I turned myself into a monster to fight against the monsters of the world.

Earth Crisis - Nemesis