hulika

Author Topic: PEARL Drums and Products thread  (Read 212478 times)

Offline FINGERZAP

• Philmusicus Addictus
Re: PEARL Drums and Products thread
« Reply #325 on: September 26, 2008, 07:13:52 PM »
hmmm confusing nga eh. ang alam ko vision series up ang merong maple. diba kumbaga ang forum na ang pumalit sa discontinued na exports??  :?

Yap bro, VMX pataas lang ang may maple. VBX pababa walang maple or kahit konting halo man lang na maple.

Offline plep

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #326 on: September 26, 2008, 09:39:50 PM »
may mcx na? huwhat? huli ko nakita na bago sa JB eh yung fugly reference nila na naka gold hardware. sorry, ang tacky ng itsura. kaso baka magiba opinyon ko pag natugtog ko na haha

tsaka yep, poplar ang forum.

Offline metalmuhlisha

• Veteran Member
« Reply #327 on: September 26, 2008, 10:45:40 PM »
may mcx na? huwhat? huli ko nakita na bago sa JB eh yung fugly reference nila na naka gold hardware. sorry, ang tacky ng itsura. kaso baka magiba opinyon ko pag natugtog ko na haha

hehe +1 for tackiness. trip ko yung kit kasi mahal, pero di ko talaga feel yung looks.

i really don't get why jb prefers to display the more classy looking sets as opposed to the badass looking ones.
kung di mo alam, isipin muna ang GMG bago ang lahat: Google Mo, G**O!

Offline Ralph_Petrucci

• Namamasko po!
  • Philmusicus Supremus
« Reply #328 on: September 27, 2008, 12:53:38 AM »
fellow forumers,

please give me an idea on how much a PEARL
H72w or H900 Hi-hat Stand would damage my wallet :)

thanks in advance brothers :)
hahaha ako binibiyak ko muna yung wetpaks para makita kung may yellow thingy hahahaha

Offline thunder_god

• Veteran Member
« Reply #329 on: September 27, 2008, 01:51:00 AM »
@paeng16
Pearl Forum Series Drums are made of  6 ply 7.5mm poplar shells. Even the discontinued and the most sold Pearl drum around the world, the Export series was made of poplar shells. The latest edition of the Pearl Forum Series, Forum FZ are still made of poplar shells. Recent upgrades with this kit are just the 'ISS' for both 12'' and 13'' toms which was acquired from the late export series, an additonal C70W cymbal stand for the additonal Pearl crash cymbal(previous forum series only has a boomstand B70W to hold a pearl crash/ride cymbal) and the drum pedal which was upgraded from P-120 to P-120P.

@raLpH_pEtRucCi
Sir, might as well get the H900 hihat stand. Its more sturdy than the H72W. It also has a rotating base which is suitable for double pedal users out there. Though Im  not sure if JB sells or orders this hardware separately with the Pearl Vision Series drums. The last time I asked Yupangco when they were still the distributors of Pearl about the price of the H72W, it was around 3200 with a lousy 10% discount. Im not sure how much it would cost today but definitely the H900 hihat stand would cost more. Roughly 5k up.
"I tend to punish my gear so I like the angry Z Customs, while the classic A compliments the destruction."

Offline Ralph_Petrucci

• Namamasko po!
  • Philmusicus Supremus
« Reply #330 on: September 27, 2008, 02:39:38 AM »
@paeng16
Pearl Forum Series Drums are made of  6 ply 7.5mm poplar shells. Even the discontinued and the most sold Pearl drum around the world, the Export series was made of poplar shells. The latest edition of the Pearl Forum Series, Forum FZ are still made of poplar shells. Recent upgrades with this kit are just the 'ISS' for both 12'' and 13'' toms which was acquired from the late export series, an additonal C70W cymbal stand for the additonal Pearl crash cymbal(previous forum series only has a boomstand B70W to hold a pearl crash/ride cymbal) and the drum pedal which was upgraded from P-120 to P-120P.

@raLpH_pEtRucCi
Sir, might as well get the H900 hihat stand. Its more sturdy than the H72W. It also has a rotating base which is suitable for double pedal users out there. Though Im  not sure if JB sells or orders this hardware separately with the Pearl Vision Series drums. The last time I asked Yupangco when they were still the distributors of Pearl about the price of the H72W, it was around 3200 with a lousy 10% discount. Im not sure how much it would cost today but definitely the H900 hihat stand would cost more. Roughly 5k up.

6k for H900? might as well get sir akira's Pearl H2000 eliminators if thats the case. . . or better yet, i should settle for gibraltar. or mapex perhaps. . .
hahaha ako binibiyak ko muna yung wetpaks para makita kung may yellow thingy hahahaha

Offline FINGERZAP

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #331 on: September 27, 2008, 09:02:26 AM »

If I'm not mistaken, magkakasabay dumating yun. Actually pati yung Masters Premium naka-gold hardware. I don't know why they decided to go with gold.  :-D  Pero with certain finishes, astig ang gold, matching talaga, like for example yung Antique Sunburst at yung Antique Gold (syempre). Chrome hardware is sort of generic and works with any color. Yung mga MCX lang na dumating ang chrome hardware. Available colors are (lacquers:) Chesnut Fade, Black Sparkle Fade, Orange Sparkle Fade and (covered:) Red Glass, Diamond Glitter (bago to, kalalabas lang nung NAMM 08), & Bronze Glass. Tanong tanong ka sa JB (regarding availability and price). And then buy the ultimate kit for yourself!  :evil:

Offline plep

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #332 on: September 27, 2008, 10:48:57 AM »
If I'm not mistaken, magkakasabay dumating yun. Actually pati yung Masters Premium naka-gold hardware. I don't know why they decided to go with gold.  :-D  Pero with certain finishes, astig ang gold, matching talaga, like for example yung Antique Sunburst at yung Antique Gold (syempre). Chrome hardware is sort of generic and works with any color. Yung mga MCX lang na dumating ang chrome hardware. Available colors are (lacquers:) Chesnut Fade, Black Sparkle Fade, Orange Sparkle Fade and (covered:) Red Glass, Diamond Glitter (bago to, kalalabas lang nung NAMM 08), & Bronze Glass. Tanong tanong ka sa JB (regarding availability and price). And then buy the ultimate kit for yourself!  :evil:

orange sparkle fade! kailangan ko makita yun.

kaso meron na ako not-quite-ultimate-but-still-very-very-good kit e, 22/12/14/16 peeves custom (actually mixed shells kaso thanks to peeves, it sounds like a set talaga!). kung bibili man ako ng ultimate kit, tama starclassic bubinga in marigold sparkle (22/10/12/14/16/18) na yun. sorry pearl  :-P

Offline kimpoy19

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #333 on: September 27, 2008, 09:45:15 PM »
ask ko lang po. Magkano ang T-800w, tomstand po? thanks.

drumming is my greatest way to praise the Lord!

Offline thunder_god

• Veteran Member
« Reply #334 on: September 28, 2008, 08:30:17 PM »
Im not sure if JB is already selling this but from the looks of it, price tag would be similar to a B1000 boom stand(5k-6k). You can ask people from JB if you can request for specific items from their next order or shipment from Pearl then request this item to be ordered especially for you. Yupangco use to do that before if they dont have the items in stores though it may take some time for it to arrive.
"I tend to punish my gear so I like the angry Z Customs, while the classic A compliments the destruction."

Offline kimpoy19

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #335 on: September 28, 2008, 09:09:14 PM »
Im not sure if JB is already selling this but from the looks of it, price tag would be similar to a B1000 boom stand(5k-6k). You can ask people from JB if you can request for specific items from their next order or shipment from Pearl then request this item to be ordered especially for you. Yupangco use to do that before if they dont have the items in stores though it may take some time for it to arrive.

thanks. So you're not sure kung available na rito?

Offline kimpoy19

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #336 on: September 28, 2008, 09:11:23 PM »
how about the price of tom-tom mounts?

Offline thunder_god

• Veteran Member
« Reply #337 on: September 29, 2008, 11:50:03 PM »
I've already checked with JB, they dont have it in stores yet. Im also planning to get mounting systems for Pearl but JB doesnt have it as well. I havent asked them yet if we could order specific items for their next order with Pearl.

Offline paeng16

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #338 on: September 30, 2008, 04:24:20 PM »
Tol, ASk JONATHAN for those items...
For Sale:
Zildjian Avedis MedThin 16" Crash = 5K
Zildjian ZHT 10" Splash = 2K BNew Gibraltar single pedal and Straight stand = 2K each  PM Me ty..

Offline paeng16

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #339 on: October 20, 2008, 03:17:40 PM »
San ba maka bili ng Pearl ISS??? thanks in advance for replying!  :lol:
For Sale:
Zildjian Avedis MedThin 16" Crash = 5K
Zildjian ZHT 10" Splash = 2K BNew Gibraltar single pedal and Straight stand = 2K each  PM Me ty..

Offline JBmusicdrums

« Reply #340 on: October 20, 2008, 06:05:08 PM »
Hey guys! sorry ngayon lang ulit ako nag philmusic, I was so busy these past few weeks because of the shanghai music expo and was also busy preparing for Mike Mangini drum clinic tour...  whew.. hell week but it was fun!

Anyway, for those who're asking about the availability of Pearl Powershifter Eliminator.... FINALLY!!! Eliminator single and twin pedals are now available!

Pearl MasterCast die cast hoops are also available! this is a must try!!! this will improve the depth, clarity and focus of your snare drum.

Offline plep

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #341 on: October 20, 2008, 06:09:05 PM »
chrome lang ba available na mastercast?

tsaka magkano chain drive eliminator single pedal?

Offline planters

« Reply #342 on: October 22, 2008, 08:28:27 AM »

Anyway, for those who're asking about the availability of Pearl Powershifter Eliminator.... FINALLY!!! Eliminator single and twin pedals are now available!

now Im focused hehehe! yare kang elims ka hehehehe!

Offline lil.drummerboy

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #343 on: October 22, 2008, 08:44:48 AM »
sana meron parin elims hangang january. iipon pa kasi ako hehe :lol:

Offline brokensticks

« Reply #344 on: November 03, 2008, 01:44:18 PM »
i got my elims two weeks ago!
they're selling like hotcakes! :-D

the saturday after mangini's clinic i bought my elims syempre ginamit ko na yung 35% discount, minsan lang e. anyhow i bought it around 1-2pm. then iniwan ko lang muna sa store [jbmega] kasi may appointment pako later that afternoon. there were 3 eliminators that day. after my purchase, so dalawa nalang. when i went back around 730ish in the evening, guess what, isa nalang natitira at nililigawan pa ng isang buyer. hehehehe. thank you to francis of jbmega for accomodating. sana 50% off sa purchases yung next clinic.
hehehehe :-D

Offline pedros_canabis

• Veteran Member
« Reply #345 on: December 03, 2008, 10:25:40 AM »

Try mo bro JBMusic Parksquare. I bought mine there a couple weeks ago.  Sa JB Trinoma meron na din. I hope this would help.  :-)

Offline kibohead

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #346 on: December 03, 2008, 04:55:46 PM »
sana meron sila yung pack na kasama yung purple,yellow cam at yung beater weight...EP something atasa pearl catalogue...not sure, pero oks sana kung meron. :-)

Offline thunder_god

• Veteran Member
« Reply #347 on: December 08, 2008, 11:22:44 PM »
Guys just an update, JB is on sale again. All Pearl items are @ 25% off and Gibraltar HW is @ 30% off. Also, for those people looking for Pearl ISS, JB has stocks right now and they are being sold for 900php less 25% equals 675php.

The sale started last Dec 1, 2008 and is up until Jan 15, 2009.

Happy drumming!
« Last Edit: December 10, 2008, 04:24:36 PM by thunder_god »

Offline treb 821

« Reply #348 on: December 10, 2008, 10:12:06 AM »
Guys just an update, JB is on sale again. All Pearl items are @ 25% off and Gibraltar HW is @ 30% off. Also, for those people looking for Pearl ISS, JB has stocks right now and they are being sold for 900php less 25% equals 675php.

Happy drumming!

Sir until when is this sale, do you happen to know?

Thanks!

Offline thunder_god

• Veteran Member
« Reply #349 on: December 10, 2008, 04:18:13 PM »
A question asked and was answered by the same forummer....

Tol, ASk JONATHAN for those items...
« Last Edit: December 12, 2008, 05:48:49 AM by thunder_god »