hulika

Author Topic: Guitar Collecting  (Read 15583 times)

Offline oklahoma

Re: Guitar Collecting
« Reply #50 on: April 14, 2013, 12:15:25 AM »
nahiya bigla yung nag-iisang dean evo xm ko..

Offline freedom04

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #51 on: April 15, 2013, 06:00:37 PM »
Used to have these:

But now ito na lang:

Seriously, magastos ang Guitar Collecting.. In a few years, pagkagraduate ko.. I would like to collect Basses from brands such as Sadowsky, FBass, Fodera, Lakland, Sandberg, Ritter and so on..  >:D
RN. MD. General Surgeon. Bassist. Audiophile.
2 Elegee Custom 5-string Bass. 1979 Ibanez Musician Bass. Mono Vertigo.

Offline gandydancer123

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #52 on: April 27, 2013, 05:03:54 PM »
these past few days, Im thinking of selling off my old unused gear..Im still trying to fight sentimentality pero..wala eh..Not used: Junk lang sa bahay..and recently I am lucky to acquire really nice new stuff na.So I guess keeping old stuff is just a waste of house space..

been making a list, with prices ready just in case I finally pull the trigger..

Im really opting for quality than quantity now..

1 high class, good item for everything lang..as much as possible...out with the old,in with the new nga..and its great to have some extra cash to save or invest from the proceeds..
*RC MUSIC EMPORIUM *
PEDALS & ACCESSORIES FOR SALE
PM: http://talk.philmusic.com/index.php?topic=283433.0      FB: https://www.facebook.com/RcMusicEmporium

Offline musicianurse28

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #53 on: September 17, 2016, 02:04:21 AM »
these past few days, Im thinking of selling off my old unused gear..Im still trying to fight sentimentality pero..wala eh..Not used: Junk lang sa bahay..and recently I am lucky to acquire really nice new stuff na.So I guess keeping old stuff is just a waste of house space..
been making a list, with prices ready just in case I finally pull the trigger..

Im really opting for quality than quantity now..

1 high class, good item for everything lang..as much as possible...out with the old,in with the new nga..and its great to have some extra cash to save or invest from the proceeds..

Boss Gandy, I'm at this stage of my life now. May I know the ending of this experience of yours? San napunta? Ano na nangyari? How's the battle with sentimentality issues? Problema ko sa sarili ko yan eh.
Planning for a Band Rehearsal Studio business. Baka may alam kayong space for rent around QC area lang. Please PM me. Thank you.