hulika

Author Topic: Playin it Straight!!  (Read 10961 times)

Offline vdonati_fan

• Forum Fanatic
Re: Playin it Straight!!
« Reply #75 on: January 03, 2008, 05:05:04 PM »
Ang liquor dapat for parties and special event lang. Drunk when drumming is different. Masarap yung feeling but it's gonna hurt the performance. For those guys na nakasubok na you know what I mean. Delayed hands and feet. Accurate yung plans mo for fill ins and bagsakan pero di nagrerespond yung body. Pero enjoy yung feeling cause you feel like a rock star when in infuence of alchohol. Mas masarap parin yung pure high when drumming yung parang endorfine high and aware ka with whats happening during the performance. yeah lets all play it straight. Cheers... Happy new year

i agree, nothing beats the natural high. i just hope that those musicians who are still having some issues unclinging to their hazardous habits would be able to read this thread. this thread would be a big help for them. giving them the realization that they are not the only ones who has this problem and they still have an option of turning their backs to this predicament. Our brothers posted their testimonies to give motivation to those who need them.

Maybe it's now your time to post yours....God bless!
« Last Edit: January 03, 2008, 05:13:01 PM by vdonati_fan »
"Praise Him with drums and dancing...Praise Him with cymbals. Praise Him with loud cymbals."- Psalms 150:4-5

Offline chorobs

« Reply #76 on: January 04, 2008, 08:12:40 PM »
 :-D yeah arvie rojas!   :-D
..kapag may paraan.. gusto!

Offline black_panther

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #77 on: January 05, 2008, 10:07:43 AM »
i lost some weight already and lesser beer belly hahaha...cheers guys, thanks for supporting this movement :wink:

http://playitstraight.multiply.com/
SPL AUDIO MARKETING QUIAPO, MANILA
TEL#735-54-40
 HI-FI LOUNGE ALABANG FESTIVAL MALL  TEL#842-81-33  THE MUSIC SOURCE EDSA  TEL#376-4598/ 415-03-66