hulika

Author Topic: Korn MTV Unplugged  (Read 2029 times)

Offline danleo

• Forum Fanatic
Korn MTV Unplugged
« on: April 09, 2007, 02:49:56 PM »
Featuring Unplugged version of Freak On A Leash. kailan kaya nila irelease to? I'm so excited to get a copy. :)
You may say I\'m a dreamer. But I\'m not the only one. I know someday you\'ll join us and the world will live as one...

Offline rajhan lennon

• Veteran Member
Re: Korn MTV Unplugged
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2007, 02:54:42 PM »
its already out in our local record bars! may videos pang available sa myspace.com.., naapreciate ko tong gnwa nila dito, they hve done sumthin new cuz thyre gettin old na  :-D

im a real nowhere walrus

Offline danleo

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2007, 03:53:16 PM »
Wow! I should get one a copy ASAP! I'll try to visit record bars this weekend. :) hehehehe.
You may say I\'m a dreamer. But I\'m not the only one. I know someday you\'ll join us and the world will live as one...

Offline edgarthewalrus

« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2007, 06:09:00 PM »
i didn't like the "unplugged" rendition of their songs.. i like korn especiall the first and second album.. pero dito sa unplugged nila, there are just a few tracks that i liked.. freak on a leash with amy lee, throw me away, twisted transistor lang yung ok para sa akin..

shempre the best yung track na make me bad - in between days with the cure.. yun yung pinka astig na track imo
http://www.hyneriamosssoundscape.wordpress.com
SOLD ITEMS TO foresight, yearling, dread_head, reggaenursenikew, ramnem, child309, dom_pag0ng
BOUGHT ITEMS harkanie27,userzeroone, morphine

Offline Chichikat

« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2007, 07:21:12 PM »
Napanood ko sila sa mtv recently and they used different and not so often used  instruments....
With the large Chinese drums and animal masks........
So over the top but the outcome went so extraordinary...
"The fact that no one understands you doesn't make you an artist."

Offline Mustspit

• Veteran Member
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2007, 07:45:19 PM »
@rajhan lennon.. magkano yung cd broh?!  :-D

sup danleo! apir! \m/
It's been 2 hours and 6 days, since you made my world a cold place, with nothing to see, and nothing to hear, i walk alone with a hope inside me, and this world refused to guide me, with nothing to feel and this wounds won't heal...

Offline KinesongPayaso

• Philmusicus Noobitus
« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2007, 04:27:05 PM »
Napanood ko sila sa mtv recently and they used different and not so often used  instruments....
With the large Chinese drums and animal masks........
So over the top but the outcome went so extraordinary...

Those Taiko Drums are japanese, not chinese --this musical/cultural group are called Kodo, i think (or at least, they are the most famous taiko performers)
did anyone hear the sound of that saw? i couldn't hear it on my tv.. [ice cream]

Make me bad with robert smith is amazing
yung creep rendition din. mas maganda pa yung creep ng korn kesa sa gawa ng radiohead eh

Offline rajhan lennon

• Veteran Member
« Reply #7 on: April 21, 2007, 09:13:30 AM »
@rajhan lennon.. magkano yung cd broh?!  :-D

sup danleo! apir! \m/

ahahaha! wut upz mutspit! mura lang, mga nsa 300+ lang un sa pgkaka-alala ko eh, ahihihi (nkalimutan pa ang putah!)  :lol:

im a real nowhere walrus