hulika

Author Topic: Best guitar store and Best sales associate  (Read 11292 times)

Offline guitarbrat

• Forum Fanatic
Best guitar store and Best sales associate
« on: February 26, 2012, 02:10:26 PM »
I know we all have bad experiences sa mga musical stores pero di naman lahat. May mga store din na gusto nating balik balikan kasi friendly mga associates nila at maganda ang store. Lagay lang ng name ng associate store and branch baka sakaling mabasa ng may-ari at I promote cya hehe :-D.

Offline guitarbrat

• Forum Fanatic
Re: Best guitar store and Best sales associate
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2012, 02:12:32 PM »
Survey po ng store para alam ang papasyalan pag uwi ^-^

Offline stompnoise

« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2012, 12:56:11 AM »
So far, ok experience ko sa JB megamall.

Offline eyebag21

« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2012, 01:58:02 AM »
JB Trinoma staff was really friendly and most specially the store manager. There were times the manager chatted with us and gave us tips and tricks he used during his younger years. Hanggang ngayon ginagamit ko parin yung tip nya regarding sa strap locking using picks/old picks. Mainam din dun pag tinanong yung staff, they give proper responses unlike dun sa branch sa North Edsa na may times na parang di pinag iisipan ang sagot (peyborit nung ibang staff yung linyang "wala eh" kahit meron :-D). Accomodating naman din yung manager/in charge dun sa JB north edsa. Yung Audiophile sa north Edsa ayos din yung peeps. Di man kami laging dumadaan dun but everytime naman na dumaan kami at nagtanong they give us proper answers, responses and suggestions. Last year nung bumili ako ng guitar sa kanila they gave me several suggestions based on what I wanted. Very accomodating people :)

Offline maruzen

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2012, 02:34:28 AM »
yup  I would also commend the Audiophile SM North EDSA staff especially Jerold. they are very accommodating. I have my guitars set up at that place always as a means of saying thanks for the help and advice they have been giving me. recently I got a Peavey Vypyr from the store, but since they misplaced the box, they had a new unit delivered in a couple of days and they contacted me ASAP once it hit the store. great job!
FS: Effects Pedals, Blackstar HT5-R - http://talk.philmusic.com/index.php?topic=302374.0

Offline gnarly

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2012, 02:35:28 AM »
try niyo sir sa audiophile robinson's pioneer.mabait staff dun.  sa makati cinema, at your own risk andun si Chit@e. :idea:
« Last Edit: February 27, 2012, 02:40:15 AM by gnarly »

Offline scHism

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2012, 03:08:12 AM »
Audiophile Greenhills and Pioneer, The Music Source Ali-Mall, Lazer Ali-Mall, Lyric Cubao and Salonga Cubao. 

Looking for G&L Tribute, Fender Modern Player Jazz, B7K (Finland), 150-300W bass amp.

Offline xelalien

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2012, 03:20:11 AM »
yup  I would also commend the Audiophile SM North EDSA staff especially Jerold. they are very accommodating. I have my guitars set up at that place always as a means of saying thanks for the help and advice they have been giving me. recently I got a Peavey Vypyr from the store, but since they misplaced the box, they had a new unit delivered in a couple of days and they contacted me ASAP once it hit the store. great job!

+1 sa Audiophile SM North :)

add ko din, accommodating din sa Lyric Cubao (yung katapat ng Ali Mall). pina-testing ako ng dalawang LTD 7-string doon, maski naka-tsinelas lang ako that time haha :-D

Offline jellogz

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #8 on: February 27, 2012, 03:27:59 AM »
...The Music Source Ali-Mall...

Yup +1

JB Megamall and Park Square, though recently medyo hindi maganda experience ko sa MM, I hope na ma-improve  :razz:

Just wont burn...

Offline metalmaster

« Reply #9 on: February 27, 2012, 03:45:16 AM »
I know we all have bad experiences sa mga musical stores pero di naman lahat. May mga store din na gusto nating balik balikan kasi friendly mga associates nila at maganda ang store. Lagay lang ng name ng associate store and branch baka sakaling mabasa ng may-ari at I promote cya hehe :-D.
Para sa items(tinda) oo, pero sa usapang friendly wala :idea: sales talk lang ginagawa nila para kumita

Offline donard

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #10 on: February 27, 2012, 05:05:22 AM »
Yup +1

JB Megamall and Park Square, though recently medyo hindi maganda experience ko sa MM, I hope na ma-improve  :razz:
Sabay tayo sa music source db?remember dax?and umabot ka ba nung andun si fidel de jesus testing some guitars?back to topic. I love what audiophile sm north branch offer to customers,especially Jerold,very accomodating,from guitar purchase and pickup replacement on my rg.never ako nagsisi o nagdoubt on what he is saying.
Ibanez RG321MH RB, Artec GIOVANNI Custom Humbucker GCH2 Bridge and Neck,Ibanez WD7, Fulltone OCD V4, Boss CE2, Boss HR2, EHX Holystain,MI Audio Crunchbox, Boss RV3, Unoh PSU, Dunlop Jazz III

http://talk.philmusic.com/board/index.php/topic,220146.0.html

Offline zuluwashere

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #11 on: February 27, 2012, 05:54:02 AM »
+1 sa Audiophile SM North :)

add ko din, accommodating din sa Lyric Cubao (yung katapat ng Ali Mall). pina-testing ako ng dalawang LTD 7-string doon, maski naka-tsinelas lang ako that time haha :-D

+1 sa Lyric Cubao
kung nag-iisa lang ang diyos, bakit may extra joss?

Offline freemansj

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #12 on: February 27, 2012, 07:18:47 AM »
1.  Allen & Lowee of Yupangco Main Showroom.  Very helpful and accomodating.
2.  Vic Vargas of Audiophile MOA.  Mukha lang suplado pero mabait and very helpful din sa customers.

:-D

Offline teleclem

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #14 on: February 27, 2012, 09:05:55 AM »
Yung sa mga Lyric stores, mabait lagi. :) best service out of all the local ones.. Usually MOA, Eastwood, or Trinoma nadadaanan ko.

Offline starkiller

« Reply #15 on: February 27, 2012, 09:25:14 AM »
Hmm... wala naman nakalagay na local right?  :-D  Allow me to share this anyway so that local stores can learn and improve.

My favorite by far is Ishibashi Shibuya branch.  When you buy a guitar, they will change the strings to a new set of D'Addarios (your choice of gauge), setup the guitar, clean/condition the fretboard, clean all electrical contacts, and polish the body.  They even know that if you're taking the guitar on a plane, they will detune it to prevent neck issues (strings contract in cold cabin temp).  They take their time to do this even if the store is full of customers.  Then all new guitar purchases come with free tuner (Greco), fretboard cleaner, guitar polish, and a basic black Ernie Ball strap.  The Japanese attention to detail is really remarkable.  I'll gladly pay the premium to get this kind of service.

I hope that all local stores follow this model.  I can live without the freebies... its the service and knowledge that counts.  Seeing that all their staff are trained technicians, and that you are treated properly (hindi nagmamadali sa asikaso) even if the store is full gives the customer confidence to buy.

Sa local, I like Audiophile Eaton branch.  Because its an isolated (not much foot traffic) branch, I got to test any guitar I wanted without being rushed.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2012, 09:27:46 AM by starkiller »

Offline yngwie09

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #16 on: February 28, 2012, 05:49:22 PM »
Audiophile Components. SM North EDSA  :wink:
REFERENCES:your_guy,mannie,scofield,brown,PoW,ianpano,ARIS,bulog,
congthegreat,maximus0fficial,moncseb,cerelajauco,zasam_4,kaizer,endlesswalts08
sheepsmellslikeseashells

Online ryechua

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #17 on: February 28, 2012, 06:02:14 PM »
Hmm... wala naman nakalagay na local right?  :-D  Allow me to share this anyway so that local stores can learn and improve.

My favorite by far is Ishibashi Shibuya branch.  When you buy a guitar, they will change the strings to a new set of D'Addarios (your choice of gauge), setup the guitar, clean/condition the fretboard, clean all electrical contacts, and polish the body.  They even know that if you're taking the guitar on a plane, they will detune it to prevent neck issues (strings contract in cold cabin temp).  They take their time to do this even if the store is full of customers.  Then all new guitar purchases come with free tuner (Greco), fretboard cleaner, guitar polish, and a basic black Ernie Ball strap.  The Japanese attention to detail is really remarkable.  I'll gladly pay the premium to get this kind of service.

I hope that all local stores follow this model.  I can live without the freebies... its the service and knowledge that counts.  Seeing that all their staff are trained technicians, and that you are treated properly (hindi nagmamadali sa asikaso) even if the store is full gives the customer confidence to buy.

Sa local, I like Audiophile Eaton branch.  Because its an isolated (not much foot traffic) branch, I got to test any guitar I wanted without being rushed.

agree with this.. not just the shibuya branch but i guess every music store i've been to (shimamura, ishibashi, etc). i'd frequent the music stores in shinjuku, shibuya and ochanomizu when i was there.
doh!!!

Offline Gerrit

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #18 on: February 28, 2012, 06:06:28 PM »
Yamaha Main Showroom, Buendia, Makati.  Everybody is accommodating as you enter the door.  Even the officers and the Yupangcos mostly.

Offline dimasalang

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #19 on: February 28, 2012, 07:31:13 PM »
Audiophile Festivall Mall, Audiophile MOA, Lazer SM Dasma, Sound Essentials ATC, TMS Cubao. They got my smile and satisfaction so far.  :)

Offline Jason

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #20 on: February 28, 2012, 08:46:59 PM »
TMS ali mall cubao
Salonga Cubao
JB music Trinoma
Salonga Raon
Lyric Trinoma
Audiophile Pioneer
Sucessful transactions: haha,Siore,Slowhandpal,ramnem,halo88,Bluemech,mghz33,Yhongers,Martney,Acousticky,OmegaRed,queking,sinonieayako,anton_mtegtr,indiemax,DyuN WhammY,

Offline trem3

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #21 on: February 28, 2012, 08:58:30 PM »
JB Music Harisson Plaza at Audiophile MOA... ok na ok sa akin ang dalawang yan.

Isama na rin natin ang Audiophile Festival...
Click Here

Offline jellogz

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #22 on: February 28, 2012, 09:09:46 PM »
Sabay tayo sa music source db?remember dax?and umabot ka ba nung andun si fidel de jesus testing some guitars?back to topic. I love what audiophile sm north branch offer to customers,especially Jerold,very accomodating,from guitar purchase and pickup replacement on my rg.never ako nagsisi o nagdoubt on what he is saying.

Yup hehe, kami na nagsara ng store lol
Just wont burn...

Offline xelalien

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #23 on: February 28, 2012, 09:39:07 PM »
Yung sa mga Lyric stores, mabait lagi. :) best service out of all the local ones.. Usually MOA, Eastwood, or Trinoma nadadaanan ko.

share ko lang, kanina habang nagtitingin ako sa Lyric Harrizon Plaza, may pumasok na customer may tinatanong na item, na mukhang walang stock doon sa store. then sabi nung tindero "sir try nyo baka meron sa kabila, sa JB Music". hehe ngayon lang ako naka-encounter ng ganun, nagre-recommend sa kalaban na music store :-D

Offline max28

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #24 on: February 29, 2012, 08:24:48 AM »
LYRIC TRINOMA
LYRIC MOA
AUDIOPHILE MOA
AUDIOPHILE SM NORTH
LAZER SM NORTH
sorry di ko kilala mga staff eh