hulika

Author Topic: import fees (customs, etc) for sax stuff  (Read 2194 times)

Offline lobertz

• Philmusicus Noobitus
import fees (customs, etc) for sax stuff
« on: October 20, 2009, 11:08:29 AM »
Hey guys! I was just wondering what it would be like to order stuff from abroad from here in the Philippines. Around how much would the customs fees be if you order mouthpieces from abroad? And would you have to pick it up at customs? Or will it still be delivered to your address? Thanks!

Offline dantuts

• Philmusicus Addictus
Re: import fees (customs, etc) for sax stuff
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2009, 03:48:09 PM »
hmm... kung may invoice yan ..sure yan you have to pick it up sa customs.. although maliit lang naman ang mouth piece so baka rin diretso na sa bahay nyo yan... medyo unpredictable ang customs eh..

you can try Johnny Air Cargo if you want to buy stuff sa US.. ex. contact johnny air cargo that you're buying online, then they will ask you to ship it to Johnny Air Cargo New york address, tapos you can pick it up sa office nila dito sa manila (megamall or makati) you will still pay for fees and wait for delivery time of course, pero its still way cheaper compare to customs..
I was alive in the forest
I was cut by the cruel axe
In life I was silent In death I sweetly sing

Offline lobertz

• Philmusicus Noobitus
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2009, 09:21:16 AM »
hmm... kung may invoice yan ..sure yan you have to pick it up sa customs.. although maliit lang naman ang mouth piece so baka rin diretso na sa bahay nyo yan... medyo unpredictable ang customs eh..

you can try Johnny Air Cargo if you want to buy stuff sa US.. ex. contact johnny air cargo that you're buying online, then they will ask you to ship it to Johnny Air Cargo New york address, tapos you can pick it up sa office nila dito sa manila (megamall or makati) you will still pay for fees and wait for delivery time of course, pero its still way cheaper compare to customs..

Cool! I'll try that if I decide to buy online or from the US. Thanks dantuts!

Offline dingricon

« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2009, 12:27:19 AM »
bro,
 anong mouthpieces bang hanap mo? alto, tenor,soprano.....budget?
 i'm selling some of my personal pieces (pro models)

Soprano - Dukoff D7 , yanagisawa 7

Alto -
Mojobari refaced Dukoff D7 (opened to D8)

Tenor -
SR Tech Fusion,
SR Tech Fusion 115,
generic metal pc
Guardala LT Super King silver
Phil Barone traditional / contemporary (on ebay)

also have some student /stock mouthpieces..let me. know..... :wink:

Offline rogie53

• Philmusicus Noobitus
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2009, 01:35:30 AM »
sir ding magkano po dukoff mo pang soprano? bnebenta ko yung jody jazz pang tenor ko para makabili ng pang soprano tnx po :mrgreen:

Offline dingricon

« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2009, 07:27:46 AM »
ang dukoff ko sa soprano, nabili ko ng $159.99 + tax ,then and rovner na dark ligature mga $25 + tax ...pero i will just sell it for $125 (kasama na ang rovner ligature) plus shipping,just add $15....so $140..pero kung may kamag-anak ka dito sa USA.. isend ko sa kanila.. i'll pay for s/h.. $125 pa rin...
magkano ba yan dyan? ..teka, may box pa ako ng dukoff, yong box ng ligature hahanapin ko rin.. i like this dukoff ,parang kenny g ang tunog pero i changed my style now..di na rin gaanong nakasoprano kasi iba na ang band ko...looking for a darker sound for soprano ngayon,.. presently using the stock cannonball mpc..
« Last Edit: October 29, 2009, 02:33:50 PM by dingricon »