hulika

Author Topic: Marvel Contest of Champions  (Read 3056 times)

Offline IncX

• Board Moderator
Marvel Contest of Champions
« on: May 30, 2016, 07:46:18 PM »

simply put, the immersion i get out of this simple tap and swipe videogame is amazing! it has very simply controls, a progression system that gets you hooked, and a lot of characters that just wont let you quit the game!

honestly, if anyone told me that the biggest videogame i would ever spend on was a mobile game, i would have not believed you ...

so, do you have it? who are your fave heroes? any stories? lucky crystal draws? frustrating moments where the game stole money from you?

Share it all here...

Offline fender101

• Forum Fanatic
Re: Marvel Contest of Champions
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2016, 08:10:34 PM »
naalala ko nung una kong laro nito nag init ng sobra yung phone kong bagong bili akala ko tuloy that time gagastos na naman ako para sa bagong phone :lol: fave ko pala si wolverine pati si spiderman  :-D
https://soundcloud.com/don-james-delosreyes

Ref/s: skeletonboy, manok, DevilMay, hahaha!, mawts_gwaps, bwizett, moncseb, Overture, etc...

Offline Ace Of Spades

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2016, 09:28:43 AM »
sumaglit lang ako dito kaso nilabas din ung future fight kaya dun na ako nag focus ngaun  :-D
Control is just an illusion.

Offline arkeetar

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2016, 11:46:58 AM »
Level 45 with 94 total no. of heroes and @ 53,495 total base hero rating and ranking up pa more  :lol:
Nag start ako Dec2015 tapos nag stop ako ng mga ilang months, nag resume ako 2 months ago ata or less.

Na hook akong ayusin yung masteries, so far naayos ko na without buying units hehe, grinding lang sa events and arenas.

Top champions ko 4* hulkbuster (awakened), 4* Capt America (WWII), 4* Joe Fixit, and 4* She-Hulk @ Level 3/40

Sana makakuha pa ko ng magandang gandang champs.  :lol:
« Last Edit: October 07, 2016, 07:40:04 AM by arkeetar »