hulika

Author Topic: Anti Avril  (Read 40079 times)

Offline Deadwing

• Philmusicus Addictus
Re: Anti Avril
« Reply #75 on: July 11, 2007, 02:59:34 PM »
di ba eto yung vocals ng paramore?

You are correct, sir.

Offline insultedgamer

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #76 on: July 11, 2007, 07:01:58 PM »
di ba eto yung vocals ng paramore?

You are correct, sir.

Hehehe... ako rin tama.  :-) :-)
Please be active at Pinoy Music Fan Forums. :)

Offline daemonite

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #77 on: July 12, 2007, 12:18:39 PM »
Kapag ikinompare mo na sila 2, lampaso na si Avril, kasi mas tunay yung spunk ni Paramore....

Avril's just a media puppet....i was turned off when she proclaimed she hates preppies when she is in fact, one of them, hate your own kind as they say....
Drummer / Keyboardist
PrimeApes / Chuckoy Vicuņa Combo
https://soundcloud.com/daemon-keys

Offline Deadwing

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #78 on: July 12, 2007, 02:48:52 PM »
Bagong controversy ngayon yung pag-rip off ni Avril ng lyrics mula sa dalawang ibang kompositor.  The other one, she even admitted listening to in the past but is now having a hard time backtracking on that statement.

Offline insultedgamer

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #79 on: July 12, 2007, 06:38:55 PM »
Trip na trip ko nga ung 'Anti-Avril Toons" (wala lang trip ko lang tawagin na ganun)

:-) :-)

Offline trem3

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #80 on: July 14, 2007, 04:42:24 AM »
This girl can easily whoop Avril's ass in the vocals department.  I hadn't picked up their new album yet though... :oops:

Hayley Williams > Avril Lavigne
Click Here

Offline insultedgamer

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #81 on: July 15, 2007, 11:32:59 AM »
Hayley Williams ba ung pangalan nung babae sa pic?  :? :-)

Offline daemonite

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #82 on: July 19, 2007, 07:39:58 AM »
Yup, hayley williams ng paramore. Wala pa ata sya 20 yrs. old? i think 18 or 19 lang sya....
Drummer / Keyboardist

Offline rednef

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #83 on: July 20, 2007, 04:52:55 PM »
okay naman si avril, pero mukhang hahataw itong si hayley williams :-D

Offline daemonite

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #84 on: July 25, 2007, 03:06:07 PM »
- Hayley Williams and Paramore (Here we go again)

- Avril Lavigne (Girlfriend)
Drummer / Keyboardist

Offline MelMe1

• Veteran Member
« Reply #85 on: August 02, 2007, 09:56:03 PM »
tama si worm maganda yung kantang complicated....pero maganda si avril ha at sexy hehehe bahala na ganun siya
Hello....

nO RLY

« Reply #86 on: August 18, 2007, 01:50:46 PM »
mas naayawan ko si avril nung nilabel siyang punk rock. ano daw?!?! ang layo niya sa punk rock.. :-o

okay naman si avril, pero mukhang hahataw itong si hayley williams :-D
magaling nga talaga si hayley williams. wag lang sana yung banda maging masyadong mainstream.. 8-)

Offline khaffalmhoukz

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #87 on: August 21, 2007, 03:52:17 PM »
gusto ko siya... ibahay

Offline insultedgamer

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #88 on: August 30, 2007, 06:15:57 PM »
mas naayawan ko si avril nung nilabel siyang punk rock. ano daw?!?! ang layo niya sa punk rock.. :-o
magaling nga talaga si hayley williams. wag lang sana yung banda maging masyadong mainstream.. 8-)

Ang layo talaga, para lang syangh Britney Spears eh.  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline jasonsteele99

« Reply #89 on: September 12, 2007, 11:36:24 PM »
Avril Lavigne is a poser. A wannabe. In case you haven't listened to her albums
here's the catch:

1st Album; Let Go - Its a trying hard Jagged Little Pill without Morrisette's spunk.

2nd Album; Under My Skin - It's a Trying hard Under The Pink/ Supposed Former Infatuation Junkie album. Without  Amos' witty lyricism and Morrisette's  Idiosyncracies.

3rd Album; - It's A Trying hard Beautiful Garbage+ Kreviazuk/Maeda's style of songwriting. She really is trying to fit in to the genre. Unfortunately she cant deliver.

Offline stilljey

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #90 on: September 14, 2007, 04:49:00 AM »
ok naman si avril , gusto ko yung unang album nila .....peace :mrgreen:

Offline Deadwing

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #91 on: September 14, 2007, 07:43:30 AM »
Hayley Williams > Avril Lavigne

I'll be seeing Paramore for the first time on the Saturday of next week.  I'm looking forward to that event.

Our workplace is putting up an information booth at KNDD 107.7's Endfest and I volunteered to man the station for a few hours only so that I could get free admission.  The other acts performing include The Smashing Pumpkins, Bright Eyes, Hot Hot Heat, Social Distortion, and Against Me! (those are the ones I could remember off the top of my head).

Offline jaythegame

• Veteran Member
« Reply #92 on: September 14, 2007, 09:04:20 AM »
I'll be seeing Paramore for the first time on the Saturday of next week.  I'm looking forward to that event.

Our workplace is putting up an information booth at KNDD 107.7's Endfest and I volunteered to man the station for a few hours only so that I could get free admission.  The other acts performing include The Smashing Pumpkins, Bright Eyes, Hot Hot Heat, Social Distortion, and Against Me! (those are the ones I could remember off the top of my head).

WOOOOOOOWWWWWWWW!!!!! :-o Against Me, Social Distortion, Paramore? For Free???? sobrang naiinggit nako..
geeesh

Offline Deadwing

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #93 on: September 14, 2007, 02:14:25 PM »
WOOOOOOOWWWWWWWW!!!!! :-o Against Me, Social Distortion, Paramore? For Free???? sobrang naiinggit nako..

I seriously didn't want to volunteer at first.  Who the heck would want to get up really early on a Saturday morning to do set-up for a presentation booth?  Then I figured I could make it worth my time and effort to stick around for the rest of the day since I may not be able to see some of these bands any time after.  Hopefully someone will have the good sense to at least capture some of the day on video and upload it on Youtube.  I'd do so myself but I don't own a really good videocam yet.  :|

Anyway, just to get back on-topic, the only redeeming factor for me about Avril is that one of her principal songwriters is also one of my favorite musicians, Butch Walker.  When You're Gone has become a personal favorite guilty pleasure only because he wrote it.

Offline Lahed92801

• Philmusicus Addictus
Re: PUNK THIS PUNK THAT: Why Avril Lavigne Is The Punkest Of You
« Reply #94 on: September 18, 2007, 10:59:13 AM »
AVril is the punkest of you all..simply because at a time like these when punk itself has manage d to meld itself into mainstream culture..the punkest thing to do woul dbe to mock it..hell! when will we ever learn..punk is just a word everybody else tries to exploit to their own advantage..well, it began as a revolution, and they gave it a name : PUNK but time went on and punk mutated into something else...something like a marketing plan..its always easy to hide in th guise of punk especially if one has not  critical enough to face the reality of a screwed up world...punks today are like the elvis impersonators..they are trying their best to live and base their lives on what WAS...its the past, man! hell, if punk was about all that they say it is then why try...why are all these so called punks trying so hard to be as punk as they can be? even the Sex Pistols during their last tour was mocking themselves about how everything turned out tobe...its all this "im punker than thou" attitude thats really sickening..like there is some sort of mutual rules..**** the rules! so avril, whether she is aware of it or not is doing the punkest thing because basically she now revolves in a society that sees punk as a very successful marketing tool and she is trying to give all those punks an in your face reality check..what makes you different from every other punk? and she doesnt care what you people say....she's like "well, too bad you're not punk enough to break out from punk itself..." talk about walking out from acage only to walk in into another one...

i dont wanna contradict myself here by saying too much but its really funny that everywhere you look now you see traces of punk everywher..like its some kinda virus..punk used to be about rebellion..it was for people who never fit in the "in-crowd"..now puank has become the "in-crowd"

anyways the point was that in punk rock there was a point but along the way we  lost it and if some of you are as open-minded as some punks say they are then you should be smart enough to admit that punk was only a word used to describe something...but there is no real PUNK..whether its The Exploited, The Sex Pistols, dead Kennedys, etc.....it or the Ramones...its all music man...ROCK AND ROLL!

i laughed so hard

Offline cutechick14

• Philmusicus Noobitus
« Reply #95 on: January 26, 2008, 10:26:24 PM »
avril is not punk 4 sure.. she is admtting it.. guys and gurls here magaling c avril duh!! at alam naman natin na pop lang ang genre nya nde cya punk or rock.. ok? pagtatanggol ko ang avril ko...

Offline chromeknive

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #96 on: January 27, 2008, 02:29:04 AM »
hindi magaling si avril. magaling ang songwriters at musical director nya.

Offline Deadwing

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #97 on: January 27, 2008, 02:55:30 AM »
hindi magaling si avril. magaling ang songwriters at musical director nya.

Mismo!  Si Butch Walker talaga ang nagsusulat sa karamihan ng mga kanta ni Avril.

Butch used to be in this band Marvelous 3--awesome pop/rock group.

Offline cutechick14

• Philmusicus Noobitus
« Reply #98 on: January 27, 2008, 09:24:23 PM »
magaling kaya cya noh.. ganda kaya boses nya pati mukha nya ....  :-P

LouieAzcona

« Reply #99 on: February 08, 2008, 12:32:02 AM »
avril
babaeng version ng simple plan?  :-D