hulika

Author Topic: Microsoft Surface Tablet  (Read 992 times)

Offline rockophoria

• Philmusicus Addictus
Microsoft Surface Tablet
« on: June 19, 2012, 11:06:41 AM »

a full spec Tablet PC with USB Port and Ivy Bridge Chipset.. Runs "full os" application in beautiful Windows 8 Metro UI.. I just need to know the real life usage and real time battery life.. Pero having a full OS application like Photoshop in handy package is a drool package for me! :)

http://www.gizmodo.com/5919328/what-is-microsoft-announcing-today-updating-live
imma badass!! <funky guitar rift>

Offline kernelsalonpas

• Philmusicus Addictus
Re: Microsoft Surface Tablet
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2012, 03:23:49 PM »
bro, while the surface is running on windows 8 metro, it still runs on a different edition- windows RT which is specifically designed for ARM. so aside from MS Office and a bunch of default tools, the rest of the apps will be coming from the Windows Store.

This is so far what I've heard.
no pic, no advise...

Offline badongrodrigs

• Philmusicus Addictus
Re: Microsoft Surface Tablet
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2012, 04:06:45 PM »
My first impression of this is that it looks heavy; well, heavier than the iPad, anyway. So in that light, I'm thinking that this is less of a tablet than a touchscreen netbook that looks cooler and probably faster. I wont be surprised if the majority of time people will use this will be on top of a table, rather than being held-up by hands like what the iPad has accustomed us to doing.

That keyboard cover is beautiful, and the image above screams of APPLE LAPTOP with a Microsoft logo. hahaha