hulika

Author Topic: Illuminati Christian Artists and Pastors??!!  (Read 33248 times)

Offline Kennyadry

Illuminati Christian Artists and Pastors??!!
« on: July 02, 2015, 05:43:24 PM »
I found a youtube video in which his talking about Christian artists and Pastors who are being used by illuminati. What do you guys think about this?

and here's the part 2 of it.

"I play the notes as they are written, but it is God who makes the music.”

Offline sonicassault

• Philmusicus Addictus
Re: Illuminati Christian Artists and Pastors??!!
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2015, 05:46:33 PM »
The popular notion of the Illuminati is as jacksht as other American-made jacksht like alien abductions and new world order conspiracy theories.
https://soundcloud.com/sonicassault
Turn up the sympathsizer and give me more waffle.
olive oil garlic tomatoes salt pepper basil oregano thyme chili

Offline Kennyadry

« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2015, 06:04:24 PM »
The popular notion of the Illuminati is as jacksht as other American-made jacksht like alien abductions and new world order conspiracy theories.

I respect your opinion, for us Christians, who believe about the Bible and the last days, this thing matters to us.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2015, 06:10:25 PM by Kennyadry »

Offline sonicassault

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2015, 06:14:40 PM »

I respect your opinion, for us Christian, who believe about the Bible and the last days, this thing matters to us.

I am a Christian, but there's such a thing as truth and there's complete bollocks. The Illuminati is complete bollocks, as far as this kind is concerned. The real Illuminati is about as similar as real Freemasons, which are as similar as the Rotary Club, but of course with higher beliefs. The mystical version of the Illuminati and the Freemasons, etc are created by the wild imaginations of Americans (probably republicans) and their conspiracy theories. Seriously. If you believe in God, then you should also be able to discern what the truth is here on earth. If you can't filter fact from crazy American conspiracy theory, then only God knows how you'll figure out who the real Antichrist is.

Offline Kennyadry

« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2015, 06:47:42 PM »
I am a Christian, but there's such a thing as truth and there's complete bollocks. The Illuminati is complete bollocks, as far as this kind is concerned. The real Illuminati is about as similar as real Freemasons, which are as similar as the Rotary Club, but of course with higher beliefs. The mystical version of the Illuminati and the Freemasons, etc are created by the wild imaginations of Americans (probably republicans) and their conspiracy theories. Seriously. If you believe in God, then you should also be able to discern what the truth is here on earth. If you can't filter fact from crazy American conspiracy theory, then only God knows how you'll figure out who the real Antichrist is.

That's a good point you've given,..but I can't also ignore the fact that they're existing. And even if it's only a suspicious, it is alarming how some of the Christians bands and pastors are  contradicting the Biblical faith. I don't really care if it's non Christians who are mentioned to be illuminati, but if Pastors and Christian artists are being mentioned,  as Christians, we should be alert. Christ said "be as innocent as doves and as wise as serpents".

Offline sonicassault

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2015, 07:27:39 PM »
That's a good point you've given,..but I can't also ignore the fact that they're existing. And even if it's only a suspicious, it is alarming how some of the Christians bands and pastors are  contradicting the Biblical faith. I don't really care if it's non Christians who are mentioned to be illuminati, but if Pastors and Christian artists are being mentioned,  as Christians, we should be alert. Christ said "be as innocent as doves and as wise as serpents".

They exist (the real illuminati and the real freemasons) because they wanted to do things in a secular manner. Thats where people got the false idea that they are satanists or whatever because they did not want to involve a bias to religion (not just christianity) in their endeavours so that they may also serve non-religious people without discrimination.

Take the freemasons for example. It's a fcking club of masons, period. They didn't want to be "the masons club - christians members and beneficiaries only." but because people at the time were hung up on religion and anything secular was frowned upon or deemed satanic. That's just like demonizing the Red Cross because they aren't a christian organization, if that kind of stigma was applied today. Or the Rotary Club was the work of satan because they don't do their medical missions in the name of jesus.

If anything, this illuminati thing is a sort of distraction to the things you should really be wary about as a christian. as a christian you'd be ashamed that petty things like american culture and conspiracy theories and superstitions mess up your perception of the truth, while things like poverty, discrimination, war, violence, which are everywhere and found in abundance, unsettle you less than the fcking american conspiracy version of the illuminati.

Offline Kennyadry

« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2015, 08:11:32 PM »
They exist (the real illuminati and the real freemasons) because they wanted to do things in a secular manner. Thats where people got the false idea that they are satanists or whatever because they did not want to involve a bias to religion (not just christianity) in their endeavours so that they may also serve non-religious people without discrimination.

Take the freemasons for example. It's a fcking club of masons, period. They didn't want to be "the masons club - christians members and beneficiaries only." but because people at the time were hung up on religion and anything secular was frowned upon or deemed satanic. That's just like demonizing the Red Cross because they aren't a christian organization, if that kind of stigma was applied today. Or the Rotary Club was the work of satan because they don't do their medical missions in the name of jesus.

If anything, this illuminati thing is a sort of distraction to the things you should really be wary about as a christian. as a christian you'd be ashamed that petty things like american culture and conspiracy theories and superstitions mess up your perception of the truth, while things like poverty, discrimination, war, violence, which are everywhere and found in abundance, unsettle you less than the fcking american conspiracy version of the illuminati.

We might have differences regarding our view towards illuminati bro, but what I am more concerned of is Christian artists and so called pastors who are misleading the churches and if they are being somebody or something. For this the bible has warned us.

Mark 13:22 - For false Christs and false prophets shall rise, and shall shew signs and wonders, to seduce, if [it were] possible, even the elect.

This is what I want to point out. To be vigilant..

1 Peter 5:8King James Version (KJV)
8 Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:

And regarding the illuminati, and masons, they are using symbols, they say it affects our unconscious mind,. But whether it affects the unconscious mind or not,..The SYMBOLS that they're using are not GODLY. And if it's not Godly, it's of the devil.

and regarding the  things like poverty, discrimination, war, violence, which are everywhere and found in abundance that you talked about, the Bible clearly tells us that these are signs of the END TIMES.

2 Timothy 3:1-5 ESV

But understand this, that in the last days there will come times of difficulty. For people will be lovers of self, lovers of money, proud, arrogant, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, heartless, unappeasable, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not loving good, treacherous, reckless, swollen with conceit, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, having the appearance of godliness, but denying its power. Avoid such people.

Matthew 24:7 ESV    

For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom, and there will be famines and earthquakes in various places.

Luke 21:11 ESV    

There will be great earthquakes, and in various places famines and pestilences. And there will be terrors and great signs from heaven.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2015, 08:13:33 PM by Kennyadry »

Offline NTM

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2015, 10:06:45 PM »
The Bible clearly says that you will know them by their fruit. IMO, what matters most is the fruit. If there are Christian bands and pastors being accused as illuminati, I don't really care. If there souls being saved and follow Christ, believe in Him as their Lord and Savior, well then I believe that's the fruit. Pero syempre we still have to be aware of those, but not too religious to the point we might become modern pharisees. Just my 2 cents. :-)
"Accomplishing the impossible is all about seeing the invisible."

- Sun Stand Still

Offline Kennyadry

« Reply #8 on: July 02, 2015, 10:53:28 PM »
If there are Christian bands and pastors being accused as illuminati, I don't really care.

That sounds so passive bro. The bible verse you were quoting is telling something before that..

Matthew 7:15 - "Watch out for false prophets. They come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ferocious wolves."

And it is so hard for the people who are looking up to them to be SAVE because they keep on hearing FALSE message. So they are being deceive.

Always remember that FAITH cometh by HEARING and HEARING the WORD OF GOD - (Romans 10:17)

So if they are hearing the wrong things, there will be a WRONG FAITH!

Let me share this Bible Verse for you bro

1 John 4:1-6 ESV / 311 helpful votes    Helpful  Not Helpful

Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, for many false prophets have gone out into the world. By this you know the Spirit of God: every spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God, and every spirit that does not confess Jesus is not from God. This is the spirit of the antichrist, which you heard was coming and now is in the world already. Little children, you are from God and have overcome them, for he who is in you is greater than he who is in the world. They are from the world; therefore they speak from the world, and the world listens to them.

Joel Osteen is interviewed by Larry King and blatantly denies the gospel and exclusiveness of Jesus Christ

Just watch this video: www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKF_QgNezBY

« Last Edit: July 02, 2015, 10:59:57 PM by Kennyadry »

Offline sonicassault

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #9 on: July 03, 2015, 08:18:56 AM »
That sounds so passive bro. The bible verse you were quoting is telling something before that..

Matthew 7:15 - "Watch out for false prophets. They come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ferocious wolves."

And it is so hard for the people who are looking up to them to be SAVE because they keep on hearing FALSE message. So they are being deceive.

Always remember that FAITH cometh by HEARING and HEARING the WORD OF GOD - (Romans 10:17)

Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, for many false prophets have gone out into the world. By this you know the Spirit of God: every spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God, and every spirit that does not confess Jesus is not from God. This is the spirit of the antichrist, which you heard was coming and now is in the world already. Little children, you are from God and have overcome them, for he who is in you is greater than he who is in the world. They are from the world; therefore they speak from the world, and the world listens to them.

Joel Osteen is interviewed by Larry King and blatantly denies the gospel and exclusiveness of Jesus Christ

I think NTM is not being passive. If you know that a pastor or a priest or a religious leader is a false witness, then do not care about them, care about the people! you said it yourself, they are being deceived. Think about it, the people are the ones being passive, because they do not follow the word itself, as you quoted "Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, for many false prophets have gone out into the world." So if you see them being deceived by these false witnesses, leave the false witnesses alone, as your time will be of much more value being the true witness of Christ. You do not need to be a pastor to discern by yourself, and certainly you do not need to be a pastor to bear witness to the truth. Steer them to the right path.

NTM makes a point: the fruit is important. If these pastors who are apparently false witnesses bring people to the true message of Christ because those people are able to discern from themselves, then it doesnt need much to make the math, the people are saved, and the fake pastors go to hell. Simple.

You put too much importance on the influence of people and thought leaders, while clearly the word again and again teaches us to discern ourselves, and this I think is one of the weaknesses of Christians everywhere in the world, and the same sickness that Jesus tried to heal in his time: the people and the laws of the world become a barrier between us and God, not  necessarily because they are false, but because we put them first before God.

Offline NTM

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #10 on: July 03, 2015, 11:02:52 AM »

I think you don't get me Sir. Have to agree with sonnicassault, my point is if people are saved, then you will see it on their fruit, the fruit of Holy Spirit. I've seen a lot of people blessed by these pastors message and seen them live their life to the fullest. They helped the poor, they share the gospel, etc.
And they are making an impact in the community.

I still believe that as Christians we have to be more concerned on the people rather than those so-called-illuminati-leaders. They don't even worth my time. Sorry. I'm more concerned than people who needs God and needs to be saved. If those people were saved because of those leaders you said "illuminati" then God shall be glorified.
Let's stop criticizing and start sharing what's really need to share. Let's also stop being too religious and be more focused on our relationship with God.

Also agree with sonicassault, if they are really false prophets or illuminati, then God will deal with them, they will go to hell. Let's not waste our time thinking and verifying if they are really illuminati or not. lol! What's important is the fruit. Being open minded is not just seeing what's wrong but also about seeing the positive side of every person and leaders.
This is just my opinion.

I think NTM is not being passive. If you know that a pastor or a priest or a religious leader is a false witness, then do not care about them, care about the people! you said it yourself, they are being deceived. Think about it, the people are the ones being passive, because they do not follow the word itself, as you quoted "Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, for many false prophets have gone out into the world." So if you see them being deceived by these false witnesses, leave the false witnesses alone, as your time will be of much more value being the true witness of Christ. You do not need to be a pastor to discern by yourself, and certainly you do not need to be a pastor to bear witness to the truth. Steer them to the right path.

NTM makes a point: the fruit is important. If these pastors who are apparently false witnesses bring people to the true message of Christ because those people are able to discern from themselves, then it doesnt need much to make the math, the people are saved, and the fake pastors go to hell. Simple.

You put too much importance on the influence of people and thought leaders, while clearly the word again and again teaches us to discern ourselves, and this I think is one of the weaknesses of Christians everywhere in the world, and the same sickness that Jesus tried to heal in his time: the people and the laws of the world become a barrier between us and God, not  necessarily because they are false, but because we put them first before God.

Thanks bro.

- Sun Stand Still

Offline Ralph_Petrucci

• Namamasko po!
  • Philmusicus Supremus
« Reply #11 on: July 03, 2015, 11:32:05 AM »
subscribing for the intellectual discussion.
hahaha ako binibiyak ko muna yung wetpaks para makita kung may yellow thingy hahahaha

Offline Kennyadry

« Reply #12 on: July 03, 2015, 02:46:48 PM »
I think NTM is not being passive. If you know that a pastor or a priest or a religious leader is a false witness, then do not care about them, care about the people! you said it yourself, they are being deceived.

We do not disagree with this part, the reason why I started this thread is that I want people who look up to them and think of them as "servants of God" should be awaken and start following the WORD and BELIEVE the IT.

Think about it, the people are the ones being passive, because they do not follow the word itself, as you quoted "Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, for many false prophets have gone out into the world." So if you see them being deceived by these false witnesses, leave the false witnesses alone, as your time will be of much more value being the true witness of Christ. You do not need to be a pastor to discern by yourself, and certainly you do not need to be a pastor to bear witness to the truth. Steer them to the right path.

This is what the thread is all about.

Offline sonicassault

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #13 on: July 03, 2015, 03:28:42 PM »
We do not disagree with this part, the reason why I started this thread is that I want people who look up to them and think of them as "servants of God" should be awaken and start following the WORD and BELIEVE the IT.

This is what the thread is all about.

Indeed. But at the same time, we should not give credence to fictional stuff like the conspiracy version of the Illuminati. It introduces further confusion and fear to the people, sowing distrust not only towards allegedly false religious and thought leaders, but with each other as well. Spreading fear about the conspiracy version of the Illuminati is like spreading fear about Maleficent. Instead of listening to rumors, we should read up. It's not evil to read about the true Illuminati (which, like I said is much like a modern day Anatomy Club). In seeking the truth, it's better to start with the truth instead of the rumors.

Offline Kennyadry

« Reply #14 on: July 03, 2015, 03:52:02 PM »
I think you don't get me Sir. Have to agree with sonnicassault, my point is if people are saved, then you will see it on their fruit, the fruit of Holy Spirit. I've seen a lot of people blessed by these pastors message and seen them live their life to the fullest. They helped the poor, they share the gospel, etc.
And they are making an impact in the community.

I still believe that as Christians we have to be more concerned on the people rather than those so-called-illuminati-leaders. They don't even worth my time. Sorry. I'm more concerned than people who needs God and needs to be saved. If those people were saved because of those leaders you said "illuminati" then God shall be glorified.
Let's stop criticizing and start sharing what's really need to share. Let's also stop being too religious and be more focused on our relationship with God.

Also agree with sonicassault, if they are really false prophets or illuminati, then God will deal with them, they will go to hell. Let's not waste our time thinking and verifying if they are really illuminati or not. lol! What's important is the fruit. Being open minded is not just seeing what's wrong but also about seeing the positive side of every person and leaders.
This is just my opinion.

Thanks bro.

my point is if people are saved, then you will see it on their fruit, the fruit of Holy Spirit. - If this was your point, I totally agree with this bro.

I've seen a lot of people blessed by these pastors message and seen them live their life to the fullest. - What kind of being blessed are you trying to say bro? Blessed by their messages? Because I often hear people saying I am so blessed by this preacher preaching this and preaching that saying this and saying that, but the bible say something about this..

2 Tim 4:3 For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear.

Sorry. I'm more concerned than people who needs God and needs to be saved. - Me either bro, I am a cellgroup leader and my concern is for people to follow Christ. And as a cellgroup leader I warn the people in my cell about false prophets so called "christian bands " because human as we are we have the tendency to look up to them or idolize them instead of LOOKING UP TO JESUS.. And these people are carrying false messages

If those people were saved because of those leaders you said "illuminati" then God shall be glorified.  - I know this contention bro, but it's hard to imagine people being save by the messages of these "false leaders" - as I quoted ."Faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God (Romans 10:17). And if they aren't hearing the word of God, but another gospel and Apostle Paul is warning us about this..

Galatians 1:6-8
6I am amazed that you are so quickly deserting Him who called you by the grace of Christ, for a different gospel; 7which is really not another; only there are some who are disturbing you and want to distort the gospel of Christ. 8But even if we, or an angel from heaven, should preach to you a gospel contrary to what we have preached to you, he is to be accursed!

Being open minded is not just seeing what's wrong but also about seeing the positive side of every person and leaders.  -  I know this bro. I know all people are not perfect. My pastor is not perfect and commits lots of mistakes, My leaders are not perfect, and me neither. I can forgive them if they commit mistakes and still respect them as my leaders. But IF they preach a gospel which is different from the Gospel of CHRIST, then that is already a different ISSUE. They should be rebuked in that case, Just like what Apostle PAUL did to PETER when he rebukes Peter at Antioch (Galatians 2:11). And this is not to humiliated them but this is for the good of the body of Christ.

Or else...We don't want them to end up in what Jesus has spoken about that
Matthew 7
…21"Not everyone who says to Me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father who is in heaven will enter. 22"Many will say to Me on that day, 'Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in Your name, and in Your name cast out demons, and in Your name perform many miracles?' 23"And then I will declare to them, 'I never knew you; DEPART FROM ME, YOU WHO PRACTICE LAWLESSNESS.'
« Last Edit: July 03, 2015, 06:39:30 PM by Kennyadry »

Offline sonicassault

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #15 on: July 03, 2015, 04:05:12 PM »
I've seen a lot of people blessed by these pastors message and seen them live their life to the fullest. - What kind of being blessed are you trying to say bro? Blessed by their messages? Because I often hear people saying I am so blessed by this preacher preaching this and preaching that saying this and saying that, but the bible say something about this..

2 Tim 4:3 For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear.

I'm not sure if NTM and I are on the same page, but I think, imagine a scenario where can assume that there is a false leader, using the name of Jesus in vain. But the followers of that false leader are so enamored with the idea of Jesus and the scripture that they end up doing the actual will of God instead of the selfish plans of the false leader. If that is the case, then I think it is good, for even amidst evil, it bore good fruit.

OT: I agree with this passage a lot. Undeniably, non-denominational Christianity (non-Roman Catholic or non-Orthodox) is really getting popular, but I am seeing even more Christians, usually the younger ones, proclaiming their Christianity in such a vain fashion. I can't help but think either their leaders say the words their followers want to hear, or the people themselves don't hear the words at all.

Offline NTM

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #16 on: July 03, 2015, 04:20:42 PM »
Anyway, I've already share my part, opinions and point.  :) I didn't personally know these pastors and leaders, but I do heard their message and its inspiring for me. I'd rather focused on the positive side of their life and message. And if it's true that they are illuminati, then I pray that they shall be awaken.

I'm just trying not to be too religious. There are lots of Non-Christians and Christians who sees me before as a "too-religious and righteous" type of guy. And it sets barrier for me to reach them. Maybe because I'm a Pastors kid, so they looked to me like that and this. So now when there are leaders who was judged as illuminati, I don't really care. Unless there are some proofs.

Ayun lang.. By the way to TS, I'm also a Small group leader, I love people so much. And as much as possible I want them to know that church is not boring and judgemental, because they always thought that churches of today is too judgemental and self-righteous. I wanted to tear down all those barriers and walls of perception that Christ is like that. There is love, more than just law.

The end. hehe. We all have our own side, and I totally respect that.. :)

- Sun Stand Still

Offline Kennyadry

« Reply #17 on: July 03, 2015, 04:57:29 PM »
Indeed. But at the same time, we should not give credence to fictional stuff like the conspiracy version of the Illuminati. It introduces further confusion and fear to the people, sowing distrust not only towards allegedly false religious and thought leaders, but with each other as well. Spreading fear about the conspiracy version of the Illuminati is like spreading fear about Maleficent. Instead of listening to rumors, we should read up. It's not evil to read about the true Illuminati (which, like I said is much like a modern day Anatomy Club). In seeking the truth, it's better to start with the truth instead of the rumors.

I may not be able fully say that the conspiracy version of the Illuminati that you are saying is true, but I can't dismiss the fact that they're using symbols which are satanic. And people these days even christians, and even people at my church are being influenced by this (I am warning them)
And whether we like it or not, these famous people who are being accused of being members of illuminati (Jay Z, Justin Bieber, Beyonce, Justin Timberlae, Eminem, and many more) are not a good example (especially amongst Christians)

Offline Kennyadry

« Reply #18 on: July 03, 2015, 04:59:58 PM »

OT: I agree with this passage a lot. Undeniably, non-denominational Christianity (non-Roman Catholic or non-Orthodox) is really getting popular, but I am seeing even more Christians, usually the younger ones, proclaiming their Christianity in such a vain fashion. I can't help but think either their leaders say the words their followers want to hear, or the people themselves don't hear the words at all.

This bro..

Offline sonicassault

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #19 on: July 03, 2015, 05:14:31 PM »
I may not be able fully say that the conspiracy version of the Illuminati that you are saying is true, but I can't dismiss the fact that they're using symbols which are satanic. And people these days even christians, and even people at my church are being influenced by this (I am warning them)
And whether we like it or not, these famous people who are being accused of being members of illuminati (Jay Z, Justin Bieber, Beyonce, Justin Timberlae, Eminem, and many more) are not a good example (especially amongst Christians)

With regard to symbols, caution should be taken not only because of evil subliminal messages, but also that popular culture has also tarnished Christian symbols like the hexagram and the Petrine Cross, making people believe that some Christian symbols are evil.

As to the famous people alleged to be Illuminati, I think it already suffices that their acts speak for themselves. I think what happens is that some hardline Christians (mostly Americans, again, because seriously only Americans do this) allege these famous people to be Illuminati because of their actions, not that they do what they do because they were Illuminati. As we can see, those are very different cases and the implications are severe, the former case mostly just spreading fear, while the latter encourages discernment.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2015, 05:18:27 PM by sonicassault »

Offline Kennyadry

« Reply #20 on: July 03, 2015, 05:48:34 PM »
Anyway, I've already share my part, opinions and point.  :) I didn't personally know these pastors and leaders, but I do heard their message and its inspiring for me. I'd rather focused on the positive side of their life and message. And if it's true that they are illuminati, then I pray that they shall be awaken.

I'm just trying not to be too religious. There are lots of Non-Christians and Christians who sees me before as a "too-religious and righteous" type of guy. And it sets barrier for me to reach them. Maybe because I'm a Pastors kid, so they looked to me like that and this. So now when there are leaders who was judged as illuminati, I don't really care. Unless there are some proofs.

Ayun lang.. By the way to TS, I'm also a Small group leader, I love people so much. And as much as possible I want them to know that church is not boring and judgemental, because they always thought that churches of today is too judgemental and self-righteous. I wanted to tear down all those barriers and walls of perception that Christ is like that. There is love, more than just law.

The end. hehe. We all have our own side, and I totally respect that.. :)

I'm just trying not to be too religious. There are lots of Non-Christians and Christians who sees me before as a "too-religious and righteous" type of guy. And it sets barrier for me to reach them. - I understand this bro, most of my cellgroup members were the "outcasts". Some of them were drug addict, womanizer, and there is even one who was a gay (praise God, the blood of Christ save them). And it's hard for me to reach out to them if I became the "religious and righteous" you were saying. But there is a distinction between not being religious and not following God's word. You see if we love God, we will hate what is evil...

Psalm 97:10 Let those who love the LORD hate evil, for he guards the lives of his faithful ones and delivers them from the hand of the wicked.

Romans 12:9
Love must be sincere. Hate what is evil; cling to what is good.

And as a cellgroup leader, it is my duty to tell them the truth about God's word, and I believe that is not being "too religious" nor "too righteous". I want them to know the truth because that's the only way for them to be free.

John 8: 31-32
31So Jesus was saying to those Jews who had believed Him, "If you continue in My word, then you are truly disciples of Mine; 32and you will know the truth, and the truth will make you free."

So now when there are leaders who was judged as illuminati, I don't really care. Unless there are some proofs. - there will be no proof bro because they will deny it ofcourse. But imagine these preachers denying the truth.

A. Joel Osteen denies that Christ is the only way:

B. Hillsong Church Pastor's preaching not the word:

I love Hillsong and Lakewood Church (especially their songs, and we still sing it in our church) But if this is the kind of message they're, well I think we have to "discern" now.

Offline sonicassault

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #21 on: July 03, 2015, 06:05:35 PM »
I love Hillsong and Lakewood Church (especially their songs, and we still sing it in our church) But if this is the kind of message they're, well I think we have to "discern" now.

I am not familiar with what they preach, at blocked ang youtube sa opisina, but if what you say about their preaching is true, then this is another case of false witness that can bear fruit.

Offline Kennyadry

« Reply #22 on: July 03, 2015, 06:07:45 PM »
With regard to symbols, caution should be taken not only because of evil subliminal messages, but also that popular culture has also tarnished Christian symbols like the hexagram and the Petrine Cross, making people believe that some Christian symbols are evil.

As to the famous people alleged to be Illuminati, I think it already suffices that their acts speak for themselves. I think what happens is that some hardline Christians (mostly Americans, again, because seriously only Americans do this) allege these famous people to be Illuminati because of their actions, not that they do what they do because they were Illuminati. As we can see, those are very different cases and the implications are severe, the former case mostly just spreading fear, while the latter encourages discernment.

This is a good point. But as you see, I can't blame them if they do that, since most of these people you label as "hardline Christians" (I can't really imagine this, because I can't imagine a "Softline Christian") are seeing mostly the same symbology being used in Illuminatis and masons. And these symbols are all over.

the former case mostly just spreading fear - As a Christian, recieving this kind of information would not scare me,.I will be thankful that I know it so that I can be aware.

Offline Kennyadry

« Reply #23 on: July 03, 2015, 06:10:52 PM »
I am not familiar with what they preach, at blocked ang youtube sa opisina, but if what you say about their preaching is true, then this is another case of false witness that can bear fruit.

Ok bro :)

Offline Ralph_Petrucci

• Namamasko po!
  • Philmusicus Supremus
« Reply #24 on: July 03, 2015, 06:11:37 PM »
but I can't dismiss the fact that they're using symbols which are satanic.

sorry sir, pero can you elaborate? and possibly give examples of the artists using satanic symbols?
hahaha ako binibiyak ko muna yung wetpaks para makita kung may yellow thingy hahahaha