Hello PhilMusic Forum Members,http://talk.philmusic.com/index.php?topic=287569.0http://www.facebook.com/groups/philmusic/
As Jim Ayson mentioned last month, we are in the process of trying out the Rating Widget at PhilMusic.com
After a series of test, we are making the Rating Widget available to the members of the community. Attached to this post is a detailed easy-to-follow instructions on how you can have your Rating Widget for your profile.
How to create your own Rating Widget for SMF-Forums
Step 1: Go to www.business.gorated.ph to create your own Rating Widget.
- Click the “Create Widget” at the menu. Don’t forget to log-in using your Facebook account.
Step 2: Choose “Create your own GoRated Public Profile”.
- For online community / forum members, this is the category that we prepared specially for you.
Step 3: Get your own script for the Rating Widget.
- Click the “Get Rating Widget Code” button.
Step 4: Copy your own Rating Widget Script.
- Make sure that you clicked the “SMF” tab (1) and the radio button set to “Rate this user” (2).
Step 5: Integrating with your SMF-Forum profile.
- Make sure that you are logged-in with your own forum account. Edit your profile by clicking Profile > Forum Profile.
Step 6: Pasting your Rating Widget script to your Forum Profile.
- Paste your own Rating Widget script at the “GoRated Rating Widget” field and save the changes by clicking “Change Profile” button.
Congratulations! You now have your own Rating Widget at your profile.
- Click Profile > Summary to go to your own profile.
PS: Rejoice! PhilMusic.com is the first Online Community in the Philippines to utilize the Rating Widget for their sellers/members.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2013, 02:54:32 PM by Riff_6603 »