hulika

Author Topic: UFC owners and chuck liddel to visit the philippines next month (sept. 2008)  (Read 1140 times)

Offline jiu-jitsu brasileiro

• Forum Fanatic
according to my VERY reliable source, the fertita brothers (ufc owners) will be visiting the philippines with chuck liddel next month to meet with abs cbn owner gabby lopez and other executives for the ufc event here next year. there is a possibility daw na dito gawin ang bj penn vs. GSP match. lets keep our fingers crossed. and they're even entertaining the idea of allowing pinoy fighters to fight in the event. im sure mahal ang tickets pero its gonna be worth it for mma fans.
nemo me impune lacesit

Offline tagagapo

• Forum Fanatic
Whooaaa!!! Awesomenessss!!!! possible ba na ma meet mo si Chuck bro? kung oo dala ka ng Camera ha wowowow!!!!!

THE ICEMAN "CHUCK LIDDEL!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! yay!!!! rock n roll!!!!
« Last Edit: August 26, 2008, 01:51:00 PM by tagagapo »
Uncle Sam kiss my ass!!!

Offline niknok

• Philmusicus Addictus
seryoso ba ito?!?!?!?!

bigfan din ako ng mma eh!!! lalo na ni iceman!!! wwwwwoooooowwwww :-o
"it's not who i am underneath, it is what i do that defines me" - batman

may the bass b wid u!!!

Offline guitaricci

• Philmusicus Addictus
ayos!! panalo ito!! BJ Penn vs. GSP would be one helluva fight....sana may undercard rin si Brandon Vera at mga local MMA practitioners natin.  :-D
Its not the kill, Its the thrill of the chase...

Offline luna_07

• Forum Fanatic
I've read this sa isang MMA forum. If ever nga na magka-UFC event dito, for sure na nandun si Brandon.
References/successful transactions: markv, BAMF, pao2pao16, shutterbugjohn, quietstorm, skunkyfunk, Tasty, trinch, Joel Marcelo, yukinohana, chito_eoi, upfront