hulika

Author Topic: looking for a store locally that sells tubes  (Read 9494 times)

Offline vinCe-uv7bk

looking for a store locally that sells tubes
« on: October 26, 2019, 07:28:08 PM »
im looking for Electro-Harmonix EL84EH tubes. its been a while since I've been in the tube amp game lol. Can anyone point me in the right direction where I can source these tubes locally? or have a store (within metro manila) order them for me? I can't seem to find a store that sells tubes for guitar amps in Makati (there might be a store but I can't seem to find one). I've checked the FAQs and its preetttty outdated lol. TY in advance!

Offline jiu-jitsu brasileiro

• Forum Fanatic
Re: looking for a store locally that sells tubes
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2019, 10:06:04 PM »

im in the US right now and i'll be going home 2nd week of December. if you want you can order online and address it to me and i'll bring home the tubes for you. as long as it's not a 1 whole crate of tubes, hahaha!
nemo me impune lacesit

Offline vinCe-uv7bk

« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2019, 11:10:52 PM »
im in the US right now and i'll be going home 2nd week of December. if you want you can order online and address it to me and i'll bring home the tubes for you. as long as it's not a 1 whole crate of tubes, hahaha!

hahaha thanks for the offer! but I'll be out of the country this Dec till the new year. I was hoping that the tubes would be easily sourced locally. sadly my amp is bricked till then. hmmm handog sale is still on.... might need to buy a secondary amp! lol

Offline emil_murillo

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2019, 12:55:02 AM »
(click here or the image for the link)

1 Thessalonians 5:11
"Therefore encourage one another and build up one another, just as you also are doing."

God bless Ü

►►► please tell monsi i referred you to him..
-Emil

Offline vinCe-uv7bk

« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2019, 03:27:59 AM »

1 Thessalonians 5:11
"Therefore encourage one another and build up one another, just as you also are doing."

God bless Ü

►►► please tell monsi i referred you to him..
-Emil

THANK YOU!!!!!

Offline jiu-jitsu brasileiro

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2019, 06:20:43 AM »
hahaha thanks for the offer! but I'll be out of the country this Dec till the new year. I was hoping that the tubes would be easily sourced locally. sadly my amp is bricked till then. hmmm handog sale is still on.... might need to buy a secondary amp! lol

you are welcome, Bro. :) i have a vintage Fender dual showman head im thinking of selling, just in case. :)
nemo me impune lacesit