hulika

Author Topic: FS/Custom: STRAT Steel Trem Block - REPOST  (Read 1013 times)

Offline allegria24

• Philmusicus Noobitus
FS/Custom: STRAT Steel Trem Block - REPOST
« on: February 06, 2015, 09:51:23 AM »
4th customer na!:)

I am new here @ PhilMusic but have been into music one way or the other my whole life. I recently made my self (custom) a Strat Trem Block for my Vintage Modified Fender Squire 2007 (two pc, solid Indian Red Cedar body) made from high grade JIS (Japanese Industrial Standards) S45C, ASTM 1018/1045 equivalent COLD ROLLED STEEL finished in black that is "Black Oxide" finish, worked it out in a modern machine shop facility in the south, Cavite-Laguna area (south of Manila), and can boast that it was a success! The tone? tremendous, the sustain? greatly improved, and it's a killer now. Having noticed that most offerings on the net are both expensive and a hassle to order (most are from the US) giving it a shot I've decided to offer it here, as of now we can make blocks with 52.5mm string spacing and 52.5mm mounting spacing which perfectly fits Fender Squier CV50's, CV60's and Vintage modified strats, and this includes MIM Fender strats (the trem arm hole fits only M5 threading like those of MIM strats and Fender models and is angled 5 degrees like most US, Mexican, Japanese strats for a good shake). Do your Strat a favor and upgrade, give that strat a new voice. Trem block dimension 42mm height x 76mm width x 14mm thickness. More pictures to follow.

*note:

click or copy the whole link to view pic

Pic shows two models, 42mm height block (higher model strats) for 1.75 inches thick strat body  & 36mm height block for thinner strat body.

http://s1377.photobucket.com/user/allegria24/library/?view=recent&page=1

With all the mentioned specs the price of the trem block is 2500php, please measure your string spacing it should be 52.5mm string spacing mas maganda if you can give me your bridge plate so the machinist can make a custom fit, if it measures 56.5mm I might need your bridge plate for  custom fit. We also do nickel plating but that will be 2700php. We can also make bridge plate vintage style with your specification (space mounting, string mounting etc.) bridge plate cost 1700php nickel plated COLD ROLLED STEEL. Please mention your strat model. But if you are a builder I need your bridge plate for a custom fit. I can only do meet up, you have to visit me in my office QC area ABS-CBN, or if you are from the south LAGUNA AREA near PACITA or BINAN then we have to arrange where we can meet. For payment, I require full payment right away, baka hindi kunin lugi ako pag 50% down lang hehehe. 7 days to 14 days po ang waiting.
Txt or call me (that's for the serious strat owners only :)) 09178872298 lets talk :)

Thanks
« Last Edit: February 06, 2015, 10:05:21 AM by allegria24 »