hulika

Author Topic: Final Fantasy VII, anime among files uncovered from 2011 Bin Laden raid  (Read 4689 times)

Offline mozart123

• Philmusicus Addictus
Batman, Case Closed, and Final Fantasy VII

The CIA also said they withheld copyrighted material from the released documents.

Among the titles included in the copyrighted material were movies and games, including Antz, Batman: Gotham Knight, and Final Fantasy VII – though in the case of the latter, it was unclear if this referred to the game, the anime, or the CG movie.

Gizmodo said indices for the various documents also included Arabic-subtitled episodes of Detective Conan – also known as Case Closed in the US – as well as what appear to be game cover art for erotic games.

The Verge added that someone appeared to have installed Zuma Deluxe and Sniper Elite: Nazi Zombie Army 2.

https://www.rappler.com/technology/news/187162-digital-artifacts-bin-laden-raid-anime-final-fantasy?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=technology
check out my new page:Condo for sale Luzon.

Offline marzi

• Ang Na Ang Na!
  • Philmusicus Supremus
Re: Final Fantasy VII, anime among files uncovered from 2011 Bin Laden raid
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2017, 09:55:02 AM »
why is this making news? para panghinayangan natin na pumatay tayo ng gamer/anime fan na terorista?
I turned myself into a monster to fight against the monsters of the world.

Earth Crisis - Nemesis

Offline Screamous

• Veteran Member
Re: Final Fantasy VII, anime among files uncovered from 2011 Bin Laden raid
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2017, 10:01:19 AM »
why is this making news? para panghinayangan natin na pumatay tayo ng gamer/anime fan na terorista?

parang wala ng maibalita, o kaya nman e hindi nagpipirata ng mga games hhaha
Masters are once an apprentice