hulika

Author Topic: odd size cymbals?  (Read 7278 times)

Offline toybitz

Re: odd size cymbals?
« Reply #25 on: December 05, 2006, 03:42:21 PM »
hi toybitz, cge i will consider that, right now kasi we still have the 16 and 18 aax stage crash, so looks like kailangan ko muna ubosin to bago um-order ng stage crash models ng aax..cheers man and more power to your band

thanks JP...I'll pass by your office next year to make a 50% down so you can go ahead and ship a 17" Stage crash.  :-D
Tele bought 20K. Upgraded pots.  FS: 30K  Trade Value BS: 85K.  Deal tayo?

Offline jpmb

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #26 on: December 05, 2006, 04:00:13 PM »
hi toybitz, cge i will consider that, right now kasi we still have the 16 and 18 aax stage crash, so looks like kailangan ko muna ubosin to bago um-order ng stage crash models ng aax..cheers man and more power to your band

thanks JP...I'll pass by your office next year to make a 50% down so you can go ahead and ship a 17" Stage crash.  :-D

cool bro..hehe..btw the aax 20 china i got from you is the one that dom famularo used during his clinic haha..thanks bro :mrgreen:

Offline jun_BALARAW

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #27 on: December 05, 2006, 04:48:30 PM »

cool bro..hehe..btw the aax 20 china i got from you is the one that dom famularo used during his clinic haha..thanks bro :mrgreen:
oo nga.. naalala ko yun. balak pa nga sirain ni papa dom yun eh. hehehe
PEACE.... PEACE.... PEACE.... PEACE....

Offline toybitz

« Reply #28 on: December 06, 2006, 04:14:10 AM »

I know Dude!  I'm proud of it!  :-D

The sound of the 18" AAX China is also cool.  hmmmm...ayan na!  gastos na naman!!
Tele bought 20K. Upgraded pots.  FS: 30K  Trade Value BS: 85K.  Deal tayo?

Offline jpmb

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #29 on: December 06, 2006, 08:44:25 AM »

I know Dude!  I'm proud of it!  :-D

The sound of the 18" AAX China is also cool.  hmmmm...ayan na!  gastos na naman!!

hhmmmmm...sabian gave me an 18 aax china as a gift hahaha...nang-i-inggit lang hehehe...

Offline jpmb

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #30 on: December 06, 2006, 08:52:33 AM »

haha..yes but dom failed to do it and i won the match and he gave me a aax 18 china instead..haha..ok ba pustahan namin.. :mrgreen:
oo nga.. naalala ko yun. balak pa nga sirain ni papa dom yun eh. hehehe

Offline jpmb

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #31 on: December 06, 2006, 06:06:51 PM »
we've just finished our inventory count on our sabian cymbals...the odd size cymbals we have left are the ff.

15 aax dark crash
17 virgil donati saturation crash
17 hhx evolution crash
17 hhx legacy crash
19 virgil donati saturation crash
19 vault crash
17 aa medium crash
13 aax fusion hats
7 hhx evolution splash

cheers