Classifieds: Guitars / FS: Gibson Les Paul Studio USA
« Last post by captainbackfire on Yesterday at 11:14:59 PM »
In great shape and playing condition (slight natural relic) nitro finish stock

42k cash basis

Selling for Kean (I'm his guitar tech)

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bxbzr5bHUSB/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet
https://twitter.com/keancipriano/status/1106220900083363841

0977six335314
Hobbies and Interests / Re: Philmusic Car Club *merged* (with Driving 101)
« Last post by nicoyow on Yesterday at 10:57:47 PM »
New models. I’ve no idea of their aftersales services, parts availability, reliability, and cost of maintaining one, particularly the pickups.
If your plan is to get it brand new, service warranty is included after your purchase. change oil, service maintenance, etc. You can discuss that with your local dealer. If your plan is to get it second hand, some of the dealers of used cars offer services as well for the first few months.

Parts are everywhere since its Nissan. Maintenance cost can be a little overwhelming if you disregard small issues about your car that resulted to a bigger damage so be curious about everything you hear from the engine and everything that is happening while driving. Nissan cars, vans and trucks are pretty reliable. (Proven by many UV express and Grab drivers.) Gas mileage will depend on your way of driving and the distance of your route. My cousin owns a 2017 Navarra and mostly used to haul 700-1000 lbs of cement every now and then. (Contractor business)Still in service and pretty good shape.

Goodluck!
New models or the 90's era?

New models. Iíve no idea of their aftersales services, parts availability, reliability, and cost of maintaining one, particularly the pickups.
« Last post by nicoyow on Yesterday at 09:16:40 PM »
Guys, for those who know? How's owning a Nissan here in the Phil.?
New models or the 90's era?
Guys, for those who know? How's owning a Nissan here in the Phil.?
« Last post by beansent on Yesterday at 05:09:01 PM »
Dati mukhang totoo pa e ngayon tinatamad siguro wala na nga stencil pinaalis na ko agad lol
Pinoydrums / Re: Electronic/Digital Drum Equipment Thread
« Last post by pallas on Yesterday at 01:09:13 PM »
I'd lower it, and then the bottom hat should be flat, at least in my preference. there are adjustment screws that raise the bottom hat felt. I will bring that down para straight, iwas wash, iwas sobra ingay hahaha
Ok thanks Iíll try a straight base cymbal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Free-for-all Artists forum / Re: Anung Soundtrip Mo Ngayon???
« Last post by Ben Tsing Co on Yesterday at 01:01:24 PM »
it sounded like a particle reverb to me. But seeing Pakoy's pedalboard, you'll wonder how he did it. (Particle reverb is exclusive for Line 6 only, though Zoom has a copy of it as well.) Does Zoom G2 have firmware updates? That's the only Zoom I can see on his board.

I have no idea if may updates nga ba Zoom. What about the amp? Amp sim maybe?

Anyway, this guys are really doing well. Hope they create new songs.

Mulat na Mata sounded sick to me
Pinoydrums / Re: Electronic/Digital Drum Equipment Thread
« Last post by Ralph_Petrucci on Yesterday at 12:42:02 PM »

Alright then a winning purchase. Any tips on how to set this up? Here’s how it looks like now angled and all with that height difference.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd lower it, and then the bottom hat should be flat, at least in my preference. there are adjustment screws that raise the bottom hat felt. I will bring that down para straight, iwas wash, iwas sobra ingay hahaha
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10