hulika

Author Topic: Cables to use for KRK Rokit 5  (Read 1195 times)

Offline rai14

• Philmusicus Noobitus
Cables to use for KRK Rokit 5
« on: October 25, 2014, 11:33:34 AM »
Hi. I'm using Focusrite Scarlett Solo, and it has unbalanced RCA outputs for monitor speakers. I know that it's common sense to use a pair of RCA cables to connect the individual KRK Rokit to this audio interface, but then I have been seeing individual or even pairs of RCA to TRS cables. I'm just not sure whether the line signals that would be coming out are going to be unbalanced or balanced. What would be preferable?  :oops:

Thank you.  :-D

Offline Xelly

• Philmusicus Addictus
Re: Cables to use for KRK Rokit 5
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2014, 07:45:21 PM »
Hi. I'm using Focusrite Scarlett Solo, and it has unbalanced RCA outputs for monitor speakers. I know that it's common sense to use a pair of RCA cables to connect the individual KRK Rokit to this audio interface, but then I have been seeing individual or even pairs of RCA to TRS cables. I'm just not sure whether the line signals that would be coming out are going to be unbalanced or balanced. What would be preferable?  :oops:

Thank you.  :-D

ok lang unbalanced basta less than 4m ang distance. Kapag masmalayo na dapat balanced na.

Offline rai14

• Philmusicus Noobitus
Re: Cables to use for KRK Rokit 5
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2015, 03:30:55 PM »
ok lang unbalanced basta less than 4m ang distance. Kapag masmalayo na dapat balanced na.

thanks! sa bedroom studio setup lang naman.  :)