hulika

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Guitar Central / Re: Fender Parallel Universe "Meteora"
« Last post by treblinkalovescene on Today at 06:37:30 PM »
kita ko yung video with the deisgner...well..its not really that "cutting edge" as he claims to be... ill Pass..

How cutting edge could you be with a guitar sa totoo lang?
I think that's one reason why this particular Strat model passed the smell test.  It's like having the switching configurations of a Jaguar, except there's the option of a middle pickup tone.  One detail to add about this guitar is that the middle pickup is reverse-wound.

Funny you asked...I do own one.  It now lives in our house in Baguio.  I do love that guitar's pickups.  It doesn't have that icepick tone like the Fender Teles.  It also goes better with dirt pedals if you take the time to mess with the settings on the guitar, amp, and pedals.  It does look like the recently circulated George Harrison Teles that came out last year, save for the obvious differences.

Dang. Not helping my MFD GAS at all!

yeah francis! the mexican classic player I got was Super well built...it was among the early batches...super love the feel and look ng better parts...

yun lang talaga, parang ang bigat...hahaha

yun kaya 50/50 ako..parang gusto ko sell off to (FUND MY NEW BIKE CRAZE) or keep kasi it really feels and sounds great..

My MIM is in the average range. Maybe slightly lighter at barely 8lbs. The Squier I have is quite a bit heavier. Basta mid/high end Mexican stuff, build quality is fairly consistent IME.
Guitar Central / Re: YOUR PEDALBOARD THREAD - PART II
« Last post by dewberry on Today at 05:45:25 PM »
@nicoyow haha. sobra . Jam nah.   
concentrate on one. then if you get bored, try to learn something else.
if you have the time, master them all.

just don't forget to have fun.
Gaming / Re: Command & Conquer Remake Teased By EA
« Last post by mozart123 on Today at 04:04:58 PM »
Guitar Central / Re: Fender Guitar Users Thread
« Last post by curiousdcat on Today at 03:16:37 PM »
thanks for the lead, robinonibor!
Learning to play other instruments' parts/lines on the guitar. Doing so, IMO, will widen your vocabulary and improve your technique at the same time. Learning to play 2 instruments at the same time is not possible for all and might hinder proper guitar techniques. Just my $0.02 of course and YMMV. Good luck! :)
« Last post by titser_marco on Today at 02:58:49 PM »
Would be good if they paired a Broadcaster bridge PU with a JM neck pickup

Sent from my SM-G610Y using Tapatalk
And a 5 way switch that has OOP parallel, in phase parallel, and series options

« Last post by titser_marco on Today at 02:57:58 PM »
Would be good if they paired a Broadcaster bridge PU with a JM neck pickup

The Photography Forum / Re: Post your photography!
« Last post by pallas on Today at 02:48:27 PM »
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10