hulika

Author Topic: Incubus Live in Manila 2015  (Read 5129 times)

Offline firemodel55

• Philmusicus Addictus
Re: Incubus Live in Manila 2015
« Reply #25 on: March 17, 2015, 08:36:03 PM »
I have been saying time and time again that Araneta needs to upgrade their PA to handle concerts.  Napaka hina at kulang ng speakers.  Thats what you get ... Incubus thru a basketball P.A. system.  heh heh. 

This the main reason I stopped watching concerts locally.  Araneta and MOA PAs suck.  Not sure about the INK stadium.

Offline jm the mute

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #26 on: March 18, 2015, 11:33:06 AM »
I have been saying time and time again that Araneta needs to upgrade their PA to handle concerts.  Napaka hina at kulang ng speakers.  Thats what you get ... Incubus thru a basketball P.A. system.  heh heh. 

This the main reason I stopped watching concerts locally.  Araneta and MOA PAs suck.  Not sure about the INK stadium.

"Incubus thru a basketball P.A. system.  heh heh." this is classic :)
"there is a fine line between art and mukhang T-A-N-G-A"

https://soundcloud.com/jm-the-mute

Offline nitroaurora

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #27 on: March 19, 2015, 12:46:01 PM »
I hope the next time will be at araneta....

first time ko lang umattend sa moa and naka-strike one na agad

I've watched NIN, STP, Pumpkins at araneta. even if I was at the cheapest seat noong NIN, malakas pa rin. pero I got the next to the cheapest noong STP at pumpkins para mas-solb.

off topic: noong pumpkins, mahina drums...and sinasapaw ni corgan ung mix pag nag-sosolo sya. pinaka maayos na sound is yung sa STP ;p
may part na hindi maganda sound sa Araneta, if you look at the stage, on the left side, medyo basag din dun, nung SmashMouth/Sugar Ray/Gin Blossoms, lumipat kami dun banda nun GinB na napansin kasi namin parang ang luwag wala masyado tao, basag tunog, hindi na kami nakabalik sa previous na pwesto namin, occupied kagad..
Successful transactions with: Ryan Peralta, MarkV, Geloboy25, Teleclem, Tristan, Dhe (Dwelo_Axeman from PGT), Nickson, Jhule77, Robinissad, Zyehj, Roei03, Anyrandomhole, J3tayag, Samishellacool