hulika

Author Topic: Kingston unveils 2-terabyte USB flash drive  (Read 1796 times)

Offline mozart123

• Philmusicus Addictus
Kingston unveils 2-terabyte USB flash drive
« on: January 04, 2017, 11:12:14 AM »
MANILA, Philippines – Three years after releasing a then-record-setting 1-terabyte (TB) USB flash drive, storage solutions provider Kingston follows up on the feat with a new 2TB model.
Called the "DataTraveler Ultimate Generation Terabyte," Kingston touts in a statement that the flash drive can hold 70 hours of 4K video. You'll be able to store a lifetime's worth of smaller-sized media files in this massive drive.

The product is part of Kingston's lineup for Consumer Electronics Show (CES) 2017, which will officially open on Thursday, January 5, US time. It uses a USB 3.1 adapter and comes in a zinc-alloy metal casing that, Kingston says, is designed for shock protection. With that amount of data, putting the drive in a tough shell sounds like a thoughtful move from the company.

http://www.rappler.com/technology/news/157315-kingston-2-terabyte-usb-flash-drive?utm_content=buffer26554&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer
check out my new page:Condo for sale Luzon.

Offline marzi

• Ang Na Ang Na!
  • Philmusicus Supremus
Re: Kingston unveils 2-terabyte USB flash drive
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2017, 06:59:47 AM »
magandang move talaga itong ginawa ni Sean Kingston na dahil one hit wonder lang yung Beautiful Girls na song nya eh nag invest sya sa paggawa ng mga flash drives.
I turned myself into a monster to fight against the monsters of the world.

Earth Crisis - Nemesis