hulika

Author Topic: Graphic designer, 22, born WITHOUT a vagina or womb is desperate  (Read 966 times)

Offline mozart123

• Philmusicus Addictus
Kaylee requires surgery to create an artificial vagina to allow her to have sex but she will never be able to have her own children

Kaylee requires surgery to create an artificial vagina to allow her to have sex but she will never be able to have her own children

Kaylee discovered she had no vagina opening, uterus or cervix after a trip to the gynaecologist when she was 18

The 22-year-old from Gilbert, Arizona, hopes the surgery will help her “feel more like a woman”.

She said: “When I first found out about my condition my mum was with me at the gynaecologist.

“I was heartbroken and confused when the doctor came in and told me he didn’t see a uterus in the ultrasound.

“I was scared for the future because I didn’t know what’s coming up next and how I would be able to have my own family one day."

Kaylee has been with her boyfriend, Robbie Limmer, for four months but the couple cannot be fully intimate.

The pair met when they were in their senior year of college and Robbie has stood by Kaylee despite her condition.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/living/4245476/designer-born-without-vagina-needs-surgery-to-have-sex/?utm_source=FBPAGE&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=SprnklrSUNOrganic&UTMX=Editorial:TheSun:FBLink:Quote:Living
check out my new page:Condo for sale Luzon.

Offline red lights

• Philmusicus Addictus
Re: Graphic designer, 22, born WITHOUT a vagina or womb is desperate
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2017, 06:52:01 AM »

puro BJ malamang to
Kahit na nasasaktan, Hindi pa rin mahindian

Offline marzi

• Ang Na Ang Na!
  • Philmusicus Supremus
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2017, 08:31:20 AM »
lalagyan ng flesh light yan sa ibaba.
I turned myself into a monster to fight against the monsters of the world.

Earth Crisis - Nemesis

Offline red lights

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2017, 06:59:19 AM »
lalagyan ng flesh light yan sa ibaba.

sabay EDM
Kahit na nasasaktan, Hindi pa rin mahindian

Offline kirov

« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2017, 10:05:22 AM »
Yari wetpaks neto.
Sex is like pizza: there's no such thing as bad pizza. Sure there is cold pizza, pizza that makes you sick, unenthusianstic meaningless pizza, and pizza that you won't get a second time. But nothing will ever make you stop wanting pizza.